To be fair, from what I understand Tokiomi had to give Sakura away in order to prevent her getting a Sealing Designation, which would have been a fate worse than death.

:V Unfortunately, Tokiomi is a horrible judge of character, and unknowingly consigned her to a different fate worse than death.

That doesn't sound like Tokiomi. Like, he is, despite everything, a good dad.

And before someone brings up Sakura there's context that I cannot type in bed at 2.23am.

E: and I doubt he's forgotten that his lineage was originally one of martial artists, even if he himself wasn't a practitioner. It's only been like, what, two generations between Nagato and Tokiomi?

180 years, so three sounds about right.
He's a good dad, sure, but what he thinks is good is up for debate.

In any case now isn't the time to discuss what does happen to Tokiomi, Accel Zero is a ways away.

To be fair, from what I understand Tokiomi had to give Sakura away in order to prevent her getting a Sealing Designation, which would have been a fate worse than death.

:V Unfortunately, Tokiomi is a horrible judge of character, and unknowingly consigned her to a different fate worse than death.
He would be legit horrified to learn what Zouken did to her, to be fair. For one reason or another. He was probably working off the assumption that Zouken was still Zolgen, who was by all accounts a pretty okay dude who just wanted to help everyone, as opposed to a bitter husk of a man whose very soul had been worn down by time and failure, let alone their ideals.

Will Saber Alter be summoned for maximum Saberface shenanigans, or is that a long way to go, if ever?

Dammit, why do I suddenly hear Jeanne's unheard oratory to the people of Orleans in an earlier chapter as Captain Cutter's speech in Halo Wars 2?

And why now?

Oh god Kana has her own Gilgamesh suplex.

I'm sorry his name is actually Bilgamesh

It's his actual weakness, you see

He has a really 'cool' nickname that he prefers everyone use, and he was bullied for his old name in the Sumerian equivalent of high school

That's why he became such a dick between his childhood and adulthood

He got over it later, which is why you have Caster Gilgamesh

When Ritsuka finds out he will turn the tables forever

He who bullies will be bullied himself in turn

He's a good dad, sure, but what he thinks is good is up for debate.

In any case now isn't the time to discuss what does happen to Tokiomi, Accel Zero is a ways away.
>Tokiomi
>Good Dad
>The very first scene of the FSN VN was him patting his daughter's head for the first and last time ever.:confused:
>Said scene goes out of it's way to express how terrible said headpat was because Tokiomi knew absolutely nothing about how to properly display affection.:eyebrow:

Tokiomi wanted to be a good dad. He definitively had good intentions.

But you know that saying about good intentions and the road to hell.

To be fair he does a lot better when the person who has no intention of actually teaching Sakura anything is removed from the equasion in Apocrypha. But enough about Accel Zero until after London.

alot of people quite sure that Tokiomi traditional Magus mindset probably came from his mother, who alot of people think is one of the Edelfelt Master from the 3rd War

This is literally the first time I ever heard that. Sauce?
Isn't that from that interview with Urobuchi? She wouldn't get a Sealing Designation but she would get kidnapped by another magus family and get experimented on.

It's not true.

But let's cut the subject already, we're going quite offtopic.
Changing subjects now... more or less...

@Swordomatic did Sakura really got married to Ayako's younger brother after the 5th HGW ended, like Medusa alluded to when she was summoned by Ritsuka? Or she continued to carry a torch for Shirou? Or Shirou was sleeping with her too, just like with Rin, Saber and Luvia?

Isn't that from that interview with Urobuchi? She wouldn't get a Sealing Designation but she would get kidnapped by another magus family and get experimented on.

Changing subjects now... more or less...

@Swordomatic did Sakura really got married to Ayako's younger brother after the 5th HGW ended, like Medusa alluded to when she was summoned by Ritsuka? Or she continued to carry a torch for Shirou? Or Shirou was sleeping with her too, just like with Rin, Saber and Luvia?
She remains single. No one is entirely sure if she still holds a torch for Shirou but she seems to be happy letting things stay as they are.

In other news Tamamo is actually super fun to write (she's a memelord of course she is, I just never realised it until I tried) and I look forward to the day she spooks Kana on a rate-up.

Back