Not to mention making Kana suffer as much isn't the solution because 1) you need to find people who can make Kana suffer, and I don't want character bloat right now because that will just worsen that problem, and 2) that just means the both of them suffer, which gets stale very quickly.

Kana constantly running into naked people at awkward times and shutting down like shown previously.

Her harem luck would be off the charts.

and apparently the moments where he commands fear and respect don't seem to fucking count anymore so I'll just have to work on THOSE more.
Nobu steal the show that way. It'll probably have a lot more impact once we finally get to Rome and see the source of the Servant's fear instead of just being told about it with little to no context.

The In Media Res approach is hurting you in this case.

I don't get all these suggestions that to make Ritsuka look less incompetent is to make Kana look incompetent. :???:

Fate/AZO seems like it would go quite differently. Ristuka and Kana might not need to smash the defenses on the leylines, for instance, and waver can't pull his "I know everything and have no time to explain" cards.

I already said I'm working on it pls be patient :C

EDIT: Also she's only luckier in the Gacha, otherwise she has to make her own luck - which she does, with a cooler head and a more tactical mind.
Bet she pulls Jeanne Alter in the first Ticket during her rate up.

Meanwhile, Ritsuka draws like nine fucking Gentle Affections in his last 200 Quartz.

LIKE ME!

Events will be tackled, yes. Fate/Accel Order is 100% happening. Ritsuka will slap his grandfather and call him a spineless wimp.

Christmas may happen too, though I might make it Santa Mordred instead of Santa Alter because it would be an excellent bonding activity.

And lastly, ultimately the 'Ritsuka is a buttmonkey' issue is not an easy fix. He was built to be the straight man, which consequentially leads to a lot of buttmonkey moments - and apparently the moments where he commands fear and respect don't seem to fucking count anymore so I'll just have to work on THOSE more. Despite being the literal bedrock of Chaldea who commands respect and nearly one-shot Saber Alter in Fuyuki.

Not to mention making Kana suffer as much isn't the solution because 1) you need to find people who can make Kana suffer, and I don't want character bloat right now because that will just worsen that problem, and 2) that just means the both of them suffer, which gets stale very quickly.

Ideally they would both have different tempos to suffering and revenge, and variety in their life - sometimes it's peaceful, sometimes there's real tension, sometimes everyone's having fun being insane together, etc etc - but the problem with setting that tempo up is that it takes time and prior setup with the Singularity Orders.
I think you just need to tone down on the quick meme snippets, those are almost invariably Kana directly or indirectly owning Ritsuka in some way, which has been coloring the perception. Also means less effort on your part. :V

Also Ritsuka slapping CG Kerry would accomplish approximately fuck-all, considering a) Ritsuka's a stranger to him, b) things are literally outside his power now and c) he's so dead inside it makes Ritsuka look like Kana.
E: Unless you were referring to Tokiomi but that wouldn't make much sense.

Last edited:
For the extra events, will they be getting the Well-Fair servants? Because what I personally want most is for Ritsuka and Kana to bring home Granny-Irisviel.

Well, on one hand, Tokiomi problem was being too subservient to Gil, which was one of the contributing factor to Gil turning on him. Ritsuka might have slapped him so that Tokiomi would take more control of Gil and help whatever problem that was happening there.

Another problem might just be jealousy. :V

Ritsuka: Why don't you ever get suplex by him?! Everyday, I need to always be on a look out of that Blonde bastard, knowing that a moment of weakness will result me getting suplex by him. And also-*Ritsuka suddenly got suplexed by Gil*

Gil: Haha Master! Got you there!

Tokiomi:...I need a bottle of wine after this.

I think you just need to tone down on the quick meme snippets, those are almost invariably Kana directly or indirectly owning Ritsuka in some way, which has been coloring the perception. Also means less effort on your part. :V

Also Ritsuka slapping CG Kerry would accomplish approximately fuck-all, considering a) Ritsuka's a stranger to him, b) things are literally outside his power now and c) he's so dead inside it makes Ritsuka look like Kana.
Or maybe I should have Ritsuka dunk on someone... Hmmmm :thonk:

Also yes he'll slap Tokiomi, presumably so that Gilgamesh doesn't.

(He won't actually slap Tokiomi that's a figure of speech)

I don't see how Tokiomi qualifies for the spineless wimp label but ok I guess?
He didn't try to tell the King of Heroes, who hates being told to do, what to do.
Therefore he was too wimpy.

Or something like that.

Tbh Tokiomi shoulda gone the good ol route of summoning with no catalyst.
It works wayyyy better.

He really doesn't. But there'll probably be something about how Sakura got treated or whatever, while Tokiomi is generally just happy that the Tohsaka got an heir as capable as he is, justifying his decision. He'll probably marginalise Kana for not being a capable Magus, however, which may trigger him.

That doesn't sound like Tokiomi. Like, he is, despite everything, a good dad.

And before someone brings up Sakura there's context that I cannot type in bed at 2.23am.

E: and I doubt he's forgotten that his lineage was originally one of martial artists, even if he himself wasn't a practitioner. It's only been like, what, two generations between Nagato and Tokiomi?

180 years, so three sounds about right.

Last edited:
Back