CHESS MAFIA 2

Particularly unsure, Zae hasn't really been someone I noticed to much, however at the end of the day Im more sus of Shadell then him.
Usili however is another case, an particularly hard one, they are thinly on the "Not Scum" line for me, however that could easily change at an moments notice.
Btw, no editing posts. Also wanted to ask you why you were voting Shalmoa here since I don't really see anything other than 'until something comes up' and Day is ending soon. So I'm gonna need you to either justify your vote here or find something new to talk about and vote on.

The other person voting Shalmoa is @QTesseract, who as far as I can tell is voting Shalmoa for being a Bishop rather than being suspicious? Was a very quick glanceover at the posts around the vote so I could be wrong on that, clarify?

@Usili 2.0 was voting Nemo on activity levels and her posts being different from the last Chess Mafia. Wanted to ask if that has become a more serious vote than activity at this point.

@theajl @Zaealix and @Shalmoa are not voting and Day Ends in less than seven hours. I'd prefer that you correct this.

Also, @Terrabrand I don't suppose we can know what the edited post above was originally? I don't remember what it was the first time I read it.

At this point, my actionable path towards lynching scum is all on you. You've identified someone I'm 85% confident is scum (as opposed for the 95% confidence for the knight). I suppose at this point I could also hunt the other direction by getting pawn and partner claims but I think you'd prefer that less.
This was directed @Usili 2.0 who was voting NemoMarx at that point, I believe.

...Yes, the identification in question was them revealing Shalmoa was the bishop. Which I had been asking them to do, and immediately voted shalmoa for after they revealed it.
Okay. I saw their poster talking about their vote and thought you were saying the person they were currently voting for was 85% scum. That makes a lot more sense.

In that case, could you explain your scumread on @Shalmoa?

[x] Vote Zaealix

Of the at this point self-preservation votes available to me, I'm more suspicious of Zaealix than QTesseract. I'm definitely starting to wonder if I've been misreading QT and this dedication to a mechanical push is meant to cover something though.

I should probably mention what I would have picked for team comp as scum since I haven't yet. I would have gone with a Bishop/Queen's Pawn/Same Bishop Pawn/ and most likely Rook Pawn to finalize.

That nobody has flipped scum makes me believe that the scum did not pick Bishops.

Nobody has flipped Pawn but you are locked into the belief that the Bishop has to be scum because you expect scum to have picked two power roles to start? Is that an accurate summary?
70% 2 Pawn World. Knight and Bishop are 100% scum, 1 unaccounted for scum pawn remaining.
30% 3 Pawn World. Knight is 100% scum, 2 unaccounted for scum remaining

Since people are unwilling to help me hunt down the knight, I'll take the bishop.

70% 2 Pawn World. Knight and Bishop are 100% scum, 1 unaccounted for scum pawn remaining.
30% 3 Pawn World. Knight is 100% scum, 2 unaccounted for scum remaining

Since people are unwilling to help me hunt down the knight, I'll take the bishop.
Yeah, I'll be blunt. Hunting mechanically is not good here. Particularly since your mechanics push requires scum to be wasting their abilities and is trying to get a kill on someone I'm Townreading.

*considers*
ATM I'm torn between the QT Lynch and following Nictis's lead or just going the self-defense route of whateverhas the highest bandwagon that isn't me.
I might go straight null-vote because it's starting to feel like continuing to lynch might be the way Town loses if we keep doing so without thinking?...
Though now that I think on it...
We know that Scumknight was chosen D1. We know there were no power role kills until N3, but we lost a Rook and a Knight and Kingside bishop...Hrrm.
I'm starting to see the case for the bishop that QT is talking about...

As for nobody helping you find the Knight... How do you expect people to do that? You're not going to find that one by hoping someone gives you the answer, because the knight knows it isn't safe to reveal and nobody other than the King can find them.

@Usili 2.0 was voting Nemo on activity levels and her posts being different from the last Chess Mafia. Wanted to ask if that has become a more serious vote than activity at this point.
I dropped the vote on them, as it was purely activity-based.
They're the bishop and I am still somewhat more confident in 2 pawn world than 3.
Except that doesn't make any sense. The strongest role of the bishop for scum would be killing people to have them labeled as pawns, and not to leave the power roles that keep popping up, and it would not make any sense to leave the bishop in play for scum and not use it to kill people to have them labeled as pawns.

Yeah, I'll be blunt. Hunting mechanically is not good here. Particularly since your mechanics push requires scum to be wasting their abilities and is trying to get a kill on someone I'm Townreading.
No it doesn't? Knights are a Ninja, even for the factionkill. It's perfectly plausible you'd use that over a Janitor, especially given that there were 2 town rooks to evade. If they never used it, maybe, but we have exactly 1 data point here.

*considers*
ATM I'm torn between the QT Lynch and following Nictis's lead or just going the self-defense route of whateverhas the highest bandwagon that isn't me.
I might go straight null-vote because it's starting to feel like continuing to lynch might be the way Town loses if we keep doing so without thinking?...
Though now that I think on it...
We know that Scumknight was chosen D1. We know there were no power role kills until N3, but we lost a Rook and a Knight and Kingside bishop...Hrrm.
I'm starting to see the case for the bishop that QT is talking about...
How does Scum getting blocked make you think they're more likely to have two power roles than one?

No it doesn't? Knights are a Ninja, even for the factionkill. It's perfectly plausible you'd use that over a Janitor, especially given that there were 2 town rooks to evade. If they never used it, maybe, but we have exactly 1 data point here.

We have two data points. Night 1 when Shalmoa targeted 99L and it was a roleblock and not a scum kill (which seems to have been targeted on me), and then on Night 2 when no one popped up as being killed and labeled as Pawn.

Back