Bad Blood (Mafia)

Dammit Joe.

You lied to me! You took advantage of my trust to stab people in the face!

[x] Hang Joebobjoe

Well, at least I guess crystal can now focus on more important things.

So, one death tonight. I'm going to guess someone got poisoned.

All I know is that somebody parked a wagon in front of my house last night.

Dammit Joe.

You lied to me! You took advantage of my trust to stab people in the face!

[x] Hang Joebobjoe
Honestly I'm as surprised as you are that I'm still alive. @erlking who did you block? Because they're probably our culprit. As for Crystal meant to go over thread yesterday, but had to get up early to see little brother off for school. So instead I ended up going for an off the cuff decision an hour or so before the deadline.

Honestly I'm as surprised as you are that I'm still alive. @erlking who did you block? Because they're probably our culprit. As for Crystal meant to go over thread yesterday, but had to get up early to see little brother off for school. So instead I ended up going for an off the cuff decision an hour or so before the deadline.

Guess we gotta wait for Erl. In the meantime, I gotta ask. Which what's are the people that no one gave attention to yet (which kinda includes me).

All I know is that somebody parked a wagon in front of my house last night.
Wait, why the hell did you get flavor text and nobody else did?

Yee

Oh yeah, also cuz suspicious as hell we didn't get a murder after I block nsms.

[X] Hang NSMS

Unless someone else did a thing in which case idk

[] Hang NSMS

I'm not enough of an idiot to announce to the world that I got blocked if I was a killer. If I didn't mention it I could have tried to throw suspicion on you, or deny it, or what have you.

[X] Hang NSMS

I have been suggesting this for days.

[X] Hang NSMS

If it turns out to be a mislynch, we know erl is a mafblocker and JBJ can have a non-town target tonight. :V

I have been suggesting this for days.

[] Hang NSMS

If it turns out to be a mislynch, we know erl is a mafblocker and JBJ can have a non-town target tonight. :V
You've been suggesting it for completely ridiculous reasons, so the fact nobody's been paying attention to you should come as no surprise. :p

Anyway, to head this off before it builds up steam: I'm the DOCTOR. Spent most of the game healing Nani, but then he got poisoned instead of attacked. :rolleyes:

As for last night, I healed Joebobjoe (or at least, I would have done if I'd actually been free to act). And if I had to guess at the lack of flavour text for other people, it might be only people with roles that get it (as if you don't have a role you're not going to try and leave the house).

Okay, now for the question: If he legit or not?

I mean, NSMS obviously had a role to declare here after declaring being roleblocked. And if NSMS is legit, should we believe erl to be maf roleblocker trying to pass as town then?

Okay, now for the question: If he legit or not?

I mean, NSMS obviously had a role to declare here after declaring being roleblocked. And if NSMS is legit, should we believe erl to be maf roleblocker trying to pass as town then?
My gut is telling me that NSMS is certainly even more suspicious now that he suddenly outs himself as a doctor. But at the same time, my gut is also telling me that Joe is up to one of his long con, and Erl is on it. Wouldn't be the first time Joe has done it.
The last though... Rudolph Morn was found Disassembled in his workshop. Organs extracted, muscles removed, tendons and ligaments severed, joints separated, all the parts sorted neatly on the various table in the room.
Hmmmm.....

This is worrying.

Idk, in happy to do anything y'll like to prove I'm a not murderer, but eh.

NSMS is suspicious in general, and so is Joe given he's an admired murderboy. So eh, we're all suspicious as balls it's mafia.

My gut is telling me that NSMS is certainly even more suspicious now that he suddenly outs himself as a doctor. But at the same time, my gut is also telling me that Joe is up to one of his long con, and Erl is on it. Wouldn't be the first time Joe has done it.
Of course I'm not going to reveal my role until I need to; the doctor is a major target. Even if I don't get lynched today I'm probably not going to live through the night.
Idk, in happy to do anything y'll like to prove I'm a not murderer, but eh.

NSMS is suspicious in general, and so is Joe given he's an admired murderboy. So eh, we're all suspicious as balls it's mafia.
What have I done that makes me suspicious in general?

Back