Bad Blood (Mafia)

Right. Guess I'll start us off.

[] Hang @NSMS

His name looked at me funny. Or her. Or they. Whichever. The name looked at me funny.
My name lacks eyes, though! For you to see it looking at you funny... you must be a demon! A witch! An evil-thingy! DIE!

[X] Hang Khawy

...well that's weird. When I tried to type 'Ellf' it came out as something different.

Eh, I'll fix it in post.

No I meant where's most of the players. There's only seven right now. I was just remarking that it must be something in IRL they're doing at the moment.

Eating? Drinking? Sleeping? Sexting? Watching crappy films? Who knows~

Eheheheheheheh... :ogles:

Okay, I legitimately have no idea where that came from.

They're all busy writing angry replies to things in Vs Debates.
Nasu debates in my case. Which is arguably worse than a normal vs debate depending on who you are asking.

Alas, I cannot come to a decision on who to sacrifice to the Godhand. Az wants Nani's head, but Nani is a friend. But Az is also my important kouhai thing. This is a hard decision, so I will wait and see how the bandwagon turns out later on.

Nasu debates in my case. Which is arguably worse than a normal vs debate depending on who you are asking.

Alas, I cannot come to a decision on who to sacrifice to the Godhand. Az wants Nani's head, but Nani is a friend. But Az is also my important kouhai thing. This is a hard decision, so I will wait and see how the bandwagon turns out later on.
You could always fail to kill me again?

[X] Hang @NSMS
I can't understand his profile picture. Therefore, he is guilty. Furthermore, he is the first to change his vote.

Wait. I know. I almost forgot about his presence in this game because of his relative quietness.

[X] Hang @erlking

You won't start a cult this time, I swear.

Oh wow, lot of y'all are eager beavers. I feel bad for whoever gets snowballed on first. :V
Well, you can never go wrong with RNGesus.
Bahn threw 1 25-faced dice. Reason: Lucky lynchee is~ Total: 4
4 4

Back