Bad Blood (Mafia)

The issue is we're running out of ways to hard confirm. Tracker's dead, and any investigative roles left presumably would've mentioned something by now.
Probably said it wrong, but I really meant to say that we hardly have the margin left to hard confirm those suspect good instead of trying to root out scum. I mean, it's not like power roles won the day in Dekutulla's third game, no? Kinda why I WISH more would speak, honestly.

Two points: I selected TPK as my heal target night one but he was never attacked (actually, nobody was attacked whilst I was looking at them), and Poisoners generally bypass doctor heals (but take a day to take effect).

Well, if you want me to build the log colors assuming no successes on the doctor's part and a delayed kill, I can.

Roleblocked: Alpha Delta, chron, bondo, nictis, NSMS

3v3vT, NSMS's scenario.

MrEgret: Lynched Day 1
DexTraxWex: Slaughtered Night 1
God and the Snake: Savaged Night 1
Ellf : Lynched Day 2
Bahn: Slaughtered Night 2
Azrael: Bludgeoned Night 2
Pawn Lelouch: Poisoned Night 2
Dirk93: Lynched Day 3
AlphaDelta: Slaughtered Night 3
TehChron: Lynched Day 4
Nictis: Slaughtered Night 4
TPK: Disassembled Night 4
Nanimani: Poisoned Night 4
tankdrop24: Lynched Day 5
crystalwatcher: Slaughtered Night 5

Poison goes off the same day as the savaged kill so it's logically on the blue team. It's coming from a third cultist since Bahn died night two and AlphaDelta was blocked night one.

You can, and have to, account for no red kill due RBing Khawy on night three and the lack of blue kills night 4 can be put down to there only being the poisoner left but the red kill on night five must, still, be someone Erlking roleblocked.

So if NSMS is right about the poison and no doctor successes then a 3v3vT logically requires not only NSMS to be scum, but also Khawy to be guilty too.

Well, if you want me to build the log colors assuming no successes on the doctor's part and a delayed kill, I can.

Roleblocked: Alpha Delta, chron, bondo, nictis, NSMS

3v3vT, NSMS's scenario.

MrEgret: Lynched Day 1

Poison goes off the same day as the savaged kill so it's logically on the blue team. It's coming from a third cultist since Bahn died night two and AlphaDelta was blocked night one.

You can, and have to, account for no red kill due RBing Khawy on night three and the lack of blue kills night 4 can be put down to there only being the poisoner left but the red kill on night five must, still, be someone Erlking roleblocked.

So if NSMS is right about the poison and no doctor successes then a 3v3vT logically requires not only NSMS to be scum, but also Khawy to be guilty too.
By that logic it would be impossible for me to be the poisoner, and how did you even link the fluff for Savaged to Disassembled? And why do you assume that it to be someone that Erl blocked? It can easily be the case of lying low ever since one of them got caught. Or, you know, waiting for a situation like to play out. Or even gave up playing this Mafia game.

But anyways, the way you insisted that this must be the outcome is not really selling it to me. Are you on the same team as NSMS and are trying to take attention away from him? Or let him die and do your best to salvage your position?

Honestly, I would love to hang LttL and maybe Mort, since they're not even playing this game. But I don't think we can afford to trim the fat at this stage of the game.

[x] Null
[x] Hang NSMS

If I'm right about the poison (I may not be, there have been variations on it), then you're going to feel pretty silly about this assertion after I die. :p

By that logic it would be impossible for me to be the poisoner, and how did you even link the fluff for Savaged to Disassembled? And why do you assume that it to be someone that Erl blocked? It can easily be the case of lying low ever since one of them got caught. Or, you know, waiting for a situation like to play out. Or even gave up playing this Mafia game.

But anyways, the way you insisted that this must be the outcome is not really selling it to me. Are you on the same team as NSMS and are trying to take attention away from him? Or let him die and do your best to salvage your position?

Well of course it's not selling it to you, it implicates you. :p

Seriously though, this is not what I consider to be a plausible setup. That was the last build. This is accepting NSMS's hypothesis to prove a point.

The alternative of Erlking successfully blocking is people either A: There's a doctor and it's not NSMS (not shown) or B: people giving up and I think any mafia would have at least gotten night actions in. Otherwise I would expect Lost Deviljho to rightly throw them out.

Fluff wasn't considered in this post. Color arrangement is a logical outcome of the fact that you can't have, dissembled, (delay)poisoned, AlphaDelta, and Bahn all on a three man group.

3v3vT scenarios: Either the doctor was successful or they weren't. Either the poisoner is delayed or they aren't.

If poison delay is FALSE and the doctor succeeded is FALSE, you cannot build an interpretation that does not rely on people giving up.
If poison delay is FALSE and the doctor succeeded is TRUE, the first setup applies.
If poison delay is TRUE and the doctor succeeded is FALSE, the second setup applies.
If poison delay is TRUE and the doctor succeeded is TRUE, then NSMS is lying about being the doctor. Which implicates him anyways.

If I'm right about the poison (I may not be, there have been variations on it), then you're going to feel pretty silly about this assertion after I die. :p
Well, if egg gets on my face the plus side is that it that said egg will very nicely reach out to shine a giant glowing spotlight on the assumptions we're making.

Since 3v3vT as stated logically requires you to be scum the inversion is that, if you're innocent, then the idea of two groups of three scum goes out the window.

Which would brings us to...

Mafia v SK v Town:

MrEgret
: Lynched Day 1

In which nobody saved anybody.

I don't see any definitive answers here. NSMS still looks kinda scummy, in that he tried to go to JBJ's house and got blocked... but he looks it, instead of logically having to be.

Day Six End
When the day ends, the majority of the town agree on one thing: @NSMS is too suspicious to be left alive. And so, despite her claims of innocence, Riley Cooper is lead up to the gallows and offered her chance for a few final words.

The sound of the lever being pulled echoes with ominous finality as the townsfolk return to their homes.

"Night Six Ends , or when everyone with a Night Ability has used it or noted their intent not to use it."

Day Seven Start
Day dawns to the corpses of @Look to the Left and @Joebobjoe , slain in the manners that were by-now expected.

Bart Ogel was Slaughtered, shot in the gut whilst answering his door. Old Anna, meanwhile, died clutching at her throat, a pot of Poisoned tea still resting on the table near where she'd fallen.

The townsfolk gathered, certain that they would find the killers within the next couple days, if only because there would be no-one left alive by that time.

"Day Six Ends ."

At least match the taste of the poison to the blend of tea. I mean really, the flavor was awful and I was halfway to checking the tap water when I keeled over.

Ragh, anyway. Sorry bro but your a suspicious boyo.

[x] Hang Khawy

That said, I'm also real suspicious of Mort given he's flying under the rider like scuum.

Actually you know what, bondo's my bro and I am pretty dang suspicious of mort. (And all the others who havnt done much)

[X] Hang Mortifier

Ragh, anyway. Sorry bro but your a suspicious boyo.

[x] Hang Khawy

That said, I'm also real suspicious of Mort given he's flying under the rider like scuum.
Erl, I think the time for pretending is over. Just say it, you guys pretty have majority over this round.

At least match the taste of the poison to the blend of tea. I mean really, the flavor was awful and I was halfway to checking the tap water when I keeled over.
*Shakes head*
If only NSMS had been there you could have at least had a proper herbal seasoning.

If scum had majority, the game would be over already.
On that note, If I'm reading LDJ's post right there should be two left.
The townsfolk gathered, certain that they would find the killers within the next couple days, if only because there would be no-one left alive by that time.
Two killers means that they can denude the town with two mislynches and one kill. Likewise that the town can kill both of them in two days.

One killer left we'd have at least three days, three we'd be lynch or lose right now. Two killers left; subtle two day warning.

Great plan guys. Kill the guy who's gone on record to say he dislikes Vanilla roles and also stated having a dislike of his roll being lazily designed enough that the GM asked publicly if he wanted a replacement and confirmed that I was at least partly right about the role being terrible.

And now that I remember last game, he was pretty silent as scum as well.

And the games where I talked often and frequently, I was also scum.

Funny what kid of precedents are set when you're always scum, or the closest equivalent in the case of the island game.

[X] Hang Khawy

By virtue of being the only other person with a vote on them, and there's no real evidence for anyone being bad so I'm just gonna rely on the usual not dying strategy.

Back