Bad Blood (Mafia)

I'm sorry, your absence in this game is not something I can just let go. I'm one of the less frequent posters, and I think that your lack of posts is suspicious to say the least.

If any damning evidence arises around someone else, I will retract my vote, but for now, [X]HANG Mortifer

So, after some consideration I'm gonna call it, Mortifer has been consistently unwilling to really interact or put himself out there, often not even voting and generally just joking around to get through the day and only acting beyond that when suspicion is cast on him. Even here and now he's just voting for Khawy because Khawy is already on the tally.

It's kinda suspicious but mostly it's just bad for the game.

So, partially for being suspicious but really just as a matter of general principles?

[X] Hang Mortifer

That said, this is the same deal as Tankdrop here: Do some work, post some insight, actually go forth to perform some investigation, and I'll remove this vote.

@erlking, it seems people are waiting on something and you have the last piece of hard data right now. Care to give it out?

Blocked Bondo cuz ive been suspicious of him for a bit, but given the same murder's happened bar the bludgeon/dismember or whatever that is.

Blocked Bondo cuz ive been suspicious of him for a bit, but given the same murder's happened bar the bludgeon/dismember or whatever that is.
I'm suspicious?

:cry:

But Erl, I haven't done anything wrong ever, in my life. I swear on President Nixon that I am not a crook.

That said, this is the same deal as Tankdrop here: Do some work, post some insight, actually go forth to perform some investigation, and I'll remove this vote.

Yeah okay, I'll do investigation. With no abilities, the same idea of who's good or bad as the rest of you, no allies to confirm as good, no access to information that nobody else has, and no special insights beyond knowing I'm good, I'm going to go investigate everyone and confirm who's good and who's bad. Because this worked wonderfully with tankdrop, and didn't result in a vanilla townie getting lynched.

You know, usually, when you do the same thing over and over again, you get the same results. So if you're citing that you're doing the same thing as something that got a townie killed?

[X] Unvote Khawy
[X] Hang The Phoenixian

I'm not gonna be able to turn the votes because nobody in this game knows anything so nobody's gonna change after voting, but fuck it, there's my insight.

Yeah okay, I'll do investigation. With no abilities, the same idea of who's good or bad as the rest of you, no allies to confirm as good, no access to information that nobody else has, and no special insights beyond knowing I'm good, I'm going to go investigate everyone and confirm who's good and who's bad. Because this worked wonderfully with tankdrop, and didn't result in a vanilla townie getting lynched.
Why do you think I wanted people to talk more during the day? And now, all I see is spite and more spite here. How is that supposed to convince us?

And now, all I see is spite and more spite here. How is that supposed to convince us?

See what I mean? I bring up the point that Phoenixian is doing something that already got a Vanilla Townie killed and is acting as if it'll lead to good results, and this idea gets brushed off as spite because he's voting for me. Which means nobody's going to consider it suspicious even when I die and it turns out I was telling the truth the entire time, because people will just go 'Oh it was a spite vote it meant nothing,' and Phoenixian will continue to not be thought of as suspicious.

Despite, you know, the fact that he saw this tactic got a Vanilla Townie killed and is now doing the exact same thing while going 'No no it works the results will be different this time.'

Despite, you know, the fact that he saw this tactic got a Vanilla Townie killed and is now doing the exact same thing while going 'No no it works the results will be different this time.'
-_-

i see future games should have a warning about vanillas roles...

Whatever... But it's true we cannot ignore everyone else.

@atk50
Anything to say about yourself?

And now I'm really suspicious of you, because it being a Vanilla role wasn't the main gist of it at all, it was that there was a Town player who died because of the strategy that Phoenixian is outright saying he's reusing. And since I've been noted to be against Vanilla Townies, it'd be a great Scum player move to try and undermine my argument by just taking a line of me mentioning Vanilla Town and going 'oh thats what this is about you dont care at all youre just salty.'

And now I'm really suspicious of you, because it being a Vanilla role wasn't the main gist of it at all, it was that there was a Town player who died because of the strategy that Phoenixian is outright saying he's reusing. And since I've been noted to be against Vanilla Townies, it'd be a great Scum player move to try and undermine my argument by just taking a line of me mentioning Vanilla Town and going 'oh thats what this is about you dont care at all youre just salty.'
Dude, now you're just jumping at everything. And it's not like it's a great secret you hate that kind of role. Doesn't change you,ve been doign fuck all for good know what instead of playing.

...And now you're starting to piss me off too. I gotta calm down.

Dude, now you're just jumping at everything. And it's not like it's a great secret you hate that kind of role.

You're back to bringing up the role again.

In hindsight, including the word Vanilla in there was unnecessary. So why so much focus on it? I could have just said that a Townie died and nothing would be changed? What does me hating Vanilla roles have to do with my point at all?

Doesn't change you,ve been doign fuck all for good know what instead of playing.

And this is so completely unrelated to both my post and the one I was replying to that it seems like you're doing everything you can to discredit me. I mean, yeah, you're generally a person who wants more talking anyway, but you seem to be having trouble keeping on track of things.

I mean, come on, if you're going to bring up me not doing much, don't phrase it in a way that tries to claim that was what the conversation was about the entire time.

And this is so completely unrelated to both my post and the one I was replying to that it seems like you're doing everything you can to discredit me. I mean, yeah, you're generally a person who wants more talking anyway, but you seem to be having trouble keeping on track of things.
Guess what? I'm simply not being coherent right now! I'm human!

It's not like everything I did worked out as I imagined before. See: previous game. What happened here, is that people started voting on you, you got annoyed, more votes come in and then you attack the latest guy that posted. I mean, Phoenixian wasn't the one that started the vote on you to begin with. I sure as fuck don,t see people suggesting better ideas. And it annoy me that people. are. not. speaking!

So yes, I lost coherency and I'm not even sure myself how that even happened.

. What happened here, is that people started voting on you, you got annoyed, more votes come in and then you attack the latest guy that posted. I mean, Phoenixian wasn't the one that started the vote on you to begin with.

It's almost like it wasn't until Phoenixian voted that I saw something I could easily argue against and wasn't just 'well hes quiet so he must be evil'

You know, usually, when you do the same thing over and over again, you get the same results. So if you're citing that you're doing the same thing as something that got a townie killed?

[X] Unvote Khawy
[X] Hang The Phoenixian

I'm not gonna be able to turn the votes because nobody in this game knows anything so nobody's gonna change after voting, but fuck it, there's my insight.

Yeah, I'm annoyed that Tankdrop got lynched after I withdrew my vote too. But the thing is? He actually did start participating. My fault was not making things clearer, both for Tankdrop and in not explicitly asking the wagon to leave off with me.

And you know what? At long last you're finally saying something! I'll call that a win.

[X] Null Mortifer

-_-

Whatever... But it's true we cannot ignore everyone else.

@atk50
Anything to say about yourself?

I honestly don't have anything to say, although there is one thing that I feel may clear me of at least some suspicion. If you haven't noticed, I rarely if ever post right after the start of a new day. This is for one reason.

I do not pay attention at the start of new days simply because there is nothing to do for me at night.

If I had something to do at night, I would pay much more attention. Outside of looking back on past events I cannot do anything. I end up checking back in long after the day's end.

Right, since nobody seems interested in talking and I don't want another KIOM "Nobody says anything at all for like a day" situation, do y'all want me to just end the day early?

Yeah, I'm annoyed that Tankdrop got lynched after I withdrew my vote too. But the thing is? He actually did start participating. My fault was not making things clearer, both for Tankdrop and in not explicitly asking the wagon to leave off with me.

And you know what? At long last you're finally saying something! I'll call that a win.

[X] Null Mortifer

I was gonna do this earlier but things kept coming up.

[X] Unvote The Phoenixian

There's still a chance that you're bad but at this point I'm not as convinced. And since I'm dying today anyway, the only other person I kinda suspect is...

[X] Hang Megaolix

Not gonna win and it's not a strong belief, but if I'm right I get to say I told you so, so :V

I was gonna do this earlier but things kept coming up.

[X] Unvote The Phoenixian

There's still a chance that you're bad but at this point I'm not as convinced. And since I'm dying today anyway, the only other person I kinda suspect is...

[X] Hang Megaolix

Not gonna win and it's not a strong belief, but if I'm right I get to say I told you so, so :V

*Raise eyebrow*

I didn't vote yet because I wanted to think about it some more. Hell, I certainly wasn't thinking of voting for you. But if this is how you go, you're kinda not leaving me a choice here.

[X] Hang Mortifier

Of course, I'll certainly consider changing if I see more talking, but given all the time wasted so far...

I didn't vote yet because I wanted to think about it some more. Hell, I certainly wasn't thinking of voting for you. But if this is how you go, you're kinda not leaving me a choice here.

Of course you have a choice. I'm dead either way, your vote literally doesn't matter, you had the choice of not going through with it. :V

*Check tally*

Actually, I just noticed something that may just provoke discussion.

[X] Hang Khawy

This now leave the two of you in a tie.
I mean, I've been using most of today to catch up on my homework and studying. But this is fine too, I guess.

Well, honestly, if you ask me, Bailey is pretty suspicious. You know, what with voting me without saying anything, and then not even bother to make any posts between now and then. He did say that he has a power role, but then never actually log down anything for us. Soooo....

Back