Bad Blood (Mafia)

Okay holdup, holdup, holdup! You got roleblock flavor?

Hey TehChron, when you say you didn't get a message, did you mean no explicit message, or no messages at all?

Because if you didn't get at least flavor... Then Khawy is suddenly quite suspicious.
It's a sex joke, as far as I know they don't get flavor.

Though my flavors is fuckin hella given I park my GIANT GOD DAMN COW in front of their door so they can't get out and kill folks.

Fucking cultists, I knew they were up to no good. If so, would that means that Alpha was the one that killed Az?
*Shrugs*

The "Bludgeoner and Poisoner are the same team and just alternated kill nights" is also possible, but I'm shelving that for now. I'll think on it again if Chron turns up Town.

Fucking cultists, I knew they were up to no good. If so, would that means that Alpha was the one that killed Az? And should we hit Nictis after today or switch the wagon now?
You shouldn't hit me at all, considering he only even bothered to push suspicion on me because I was needling him. Also, I'm not scum, but that's a poor excuse.

What he pointed out was suspicious behaviour that I'd lynch me for, but it's also inaccurate. :tongue:

I know I can deny being on AlphaDelta's team at least since I tried to lynch him, but that doesn't help when it looks like I'm a Red scum guy.

You shouldn't hit me at all, considering he only even bothered to push suspicion on me because I was needling him. Also, I'm not scum, but that's a poor excuse.

What he pointed out was suspicious behaviour that I'd lynch me for, but it's also inaccurate. :tongue:
Thats incorrect

I only ever bothered to pay attention since you were being a tryhard

I really don't see a difference between you calling me that and me aggravating you.

Well it's nice to see you contribute regardless of the reason. :D

One day left. While we learned some new things today... Anyone else feel like talking? Anything at all?
I admit to not having anything to add. There are still too many people, and there's not enough density of stuff going on to really justify enough talking to fill three days, I think.

This kinda suck, but I guess it makes sense. I mean, we're still 16 after all. Hard to single out people when most aren't talking much. -_-

I'm just rewinding. Long day of classes and my Mac's hard drive shitting on me. Anyways, Chron does have a point with Nictis, but honestly Chron is a bigger threat than he is, so I'm not going to let this chance go. And Erl did nothing wrong, so he can't possibly lie to me.

I'm just rewinding. Long day of classes and my Mac's hard drive shitting on me. Anyways, Chron does have a point with Nictis, but honestly Chron is a bigger threat than he is, so I'm not going to let this chance go. And Erl did nothing wrong, so he can't possibly lie to me.
tbh tbf this is true even if i'm completely innocent :V

Day Four End
It's hardly a contest, at the end of the day. @TehChron's vague statements and demeanor leave them by far the most suspicious at the end of the day, and so they are lead up to the gallows.
To their credit, they go with grace, not seeming nearly as perturbed as might be expected of one about to to be hung.

When Martha Dornier dies, it is quick and painless.

"Night Four Ends , or when everyone with a Night Ability has used it or noted their intent not to use it."

Day Five Start
As if a direct counterpoint to the previous night's few deaths, three people are unaccounted for when the living have gathered; @Nanimani , @Nictis , and @TPK .

The first, Mortimer Pines, appeared to have passed away in his sleep, but examination revealed he had been Poisoned.

Alice Myder appeared to have been killed by a point-blank gunshot to the back of the head, Slaughtered in her own home

The last though... Rudolph Morn was found Disassembled in his workshop. Organs extracted, muscles removed, tendons and ligaments severed, joints separated, all the parts sorted neatly on the various tables in the room.

An unlucky onlooker is handed a mop and a bucket, and the rest of the townsfolk return to where the gallows sit, sporting a fresh sign.

"Day Five Ends ."

Last edited:
Back