Bad Blood (Mafia)

Well, we just lost two power roles. What are protectors doing?!

...Do we even have protection roles?

...Also, I must admit TPK's death is somewhat ironic given admitted role.

[X] Hang NSMS

We've got 12 people left and three killing roles still active. Let's go after somebody likely to be that ¼.

[X] Hang NSMS

We've got 12 people left and three killing roles still active. Let's go after somebody likely to be that ¼.
I think about now is when I do the dramatic reveal that I'm a monster hunter. Vigilante, responsible for the Slaughtered kills. No limiting factors on my ability, presumably because my purpose is balancing out the fact that we've got so many killing roles aimed at us. Admitting it now mostly because we're at the point where a misstep could really mess us up, and I have admittedly made a couple.

Honestly just got lucky with the cult, had noticed some slightly odd behavior which was more than most people had so I went for them.

I think about now is when I do the dramatic reveal that I'm a monster hunter. Vigilante, responsible for the Slaughtered kills. No limiting factors on my ability, presumably because my purpose is balancing out the fact that we've got so many killing roles aimed at us. Admitting it now mostly because we're at the point where a misstep could really mess us up, and I have admittedly made a couple.

Honestly just got lucky with the cult, had noticed some slightly odd behavior which was more than most people had so I went for them.
Hmmmm.. Outing yourself when Nani died. That seems pretty suspicious to me Joe.

Honestly thinking back it kinda was. Had noted he had tried to steer things away from lynching Ellf, and then he turned out to be scum, but of a different faction.
To be fair, I wasn't quite certain about Ellf either. I mean, you should know yourself I couldn't 100% discard his story, given what happened to you last game.

To be fair, I wasn't quite certain about Ellf either. I mean, you should know yourself I couldn't 100% discard his story, given what happened to you last game.
Accidental N1 cross counter with the other Mafia that neither of us realized happened? Though actually looking back apparently I was misremembering, was just strange speculation he refused to substantiate and then disappearing for the remainder of the day.

Accidental N1 cross counter with the other Mafia that neither of us realized happened? Though actually looking back apparently I was misremembering, was just strange speculation he refused to substantiate and then disappearing for the remainder of the day.
Well, at any rate, he was clearly scum and he's dead now, so no need to pay him any mind.

...Speaking of which, you do realize you'll probably be aimed for now? I mean, I'm starting to doubt the existence of protection roles in this game now.

Well, at any rate, he was clearly scum and he's dead now, so no need to pay him any mind.

...Speaking of which, you do realize you'll probably be aimed for now? I mean, I'm starting to doubt the existence of protection roles in this game now.
I figure it was better to give Town more information when we're down to two apparent killers who aren't me, one of whom seems to be every other night. Also just get my story established without prompting instead of it coming off as spinning a desperate yarn when it's noted I have been dodging claiming and deliberately avoiding certain questions.

Eenie Meenie Miny Moe, random chance is the way to go, kill the suspicious end the fun, this game is just about done.

Yet another roleclaim. Am I responsible for this, this time? Is this my fault?
I figure it was better to give Town more information when we're down to two apparent killers who aren't me, one of whom seems to be every other night. Also just get my story established without prompting instead of it coming off as spinning a desperate yarn when it's noted I have been dodging claiming and deliberately avoiding certain questions.
Well, as long as you're claiming, I can safely confirm that Joebobjoe is not a Vanilla Townie at least.

That was revealed on Day 1:
Did somebody say vanilla townie?
[ ] Hang Mortifer
Especially since as a meme Henderson doesn't really fit Vanilla Townie. I'm betting you're a fool, but may as well see.
Emphasis mine.

Yet another roleclaim. Am I responsible for this, this time? Is this my fault?

Well, as long as you're claiming, I can safely confirm that Joebobjoe is not a Vanilla Townie at least.

That was revealed on Day 1:

Emphasis mine.
TBF as a vanilla townie my imperative would be to subtly pretend not to be a vanilla townie in hopes that Mafia would kill me instead of someone important. But yes, there was that slip day one. Though for me attempting to lynch vanilla townie claims day one is a matter of habit.

Ayy, a new murder type. Disassembled, gross af.

Anyway, I blocked nictis, fat lotta good that did. He had a bitchin house with a cool ass fence.

If Dex Trax Wex had responded to my requests for claims, we could have gotten the ability to force a target to speak in nothing but lies for the day, plus whatever his role gave him for finding me.

I suspect he could make somebody speak nothing but the truth. Dunno if he got that off or not.

Erl, what do we do now. Chron is super ded because of us, and we lost Nani. Who will guide us in our time of lynching?
Clearly we continue to opperate off of incorrect assumptions until we lynch all of the villagers ourselves.

Anyway, I don't know enough about maf to have a clue what's with the disassembled kill or why it hasn't shown up til now. Anyone? Poisoner I still *think* was chron, but also who knows. And Joe's claimed vigilante so slaughtered is accounted for.

No new werewolf or whatever ellf was, no new bludgeoning.

Back