Attempting to Shatter the Skies: An Ace Combat Plan Quest

It seems that hard but aesthetic mode is winning. I wonder what further options we will get to counterbalance the harshness of our build space. External funding? Higher tech base? Lots yet to be determined.

[X] Antarctica

We should name whatever plane we give a laser to the Kiwi, because that proposed flag was awesome.

Last edited:
[X] Antarctica

That just seems like such a cool concept.

It seems that hard but aesthetic mode is winning. I wonder what further options we will get to counterbalance the harshness of our build space. External funding? Higher tech base? Lots yet to be determined.

This is Ace Combat, a setting where the canonical answers to Ulysses include a network of railguns and a gigantic satellite that is functionally a floating gun, the tech base is don't worry about it.

[X] Antarctica

Its already a frozen wasteland, so if we fuck up and the world is plunged into a meteoric winter, we're ahead of the curve!

Vote Closed
I know there are some people who haven't voted yet who posted earlier in the thread, but honestly at this post Antarctica is winning it in such a sweep I won't hold it open so we can get started creating Froze Zealand. This tally is wrong since it's missing a bunch of the early votes, but honestly not that far off.

Scheduled vote count started by grimely on Jul 13, 2024 at 1:03 AM, finished with 33 posts and 22 votes.

Last edited:
Back