I also think that a separate thread would be useful; that way you can manage it and it can stay more focused on what's actually being watched vs. general news about the UBW series, or Prisma Illya, the HF movie, etc.

You know who is the best servant? Hercules. He does not stay dead when killed. Even when he should have died.

Last edited:
So, d'you guys think I should start up a new thread for this In Which I Watch?
You should do that AFTER you read the Visual Novel. Even better, do a In Which I Play with the vn. Then you can really make fun of DEEN/stay night. Also if you really want to watch it, go here (no links for you pleb). You have to turn off AdBlock, but it is high quality and all the ads have a hide button.

Either that, or you can download like a true patrician and stop being a filthy pleb you pleb.

Last edited:
You should do that AFTER you read the Visual Novel. Even better, do a In Which I Play with the vn. Then you can make fun of DEEN/stay night. Also if you really want to watch it, go [REMOVED]You have to turn off AdBlock, but it is high quality and all the ads have a hide button.
Might wanna remove that. Pretty sure those kind of non-official links aren't allowed.

What about the scrapped Illya route (Archer) and loli Caster (gone completely ;_; )?

What about the scrapped Illya route (Archer) and loli Caster (gone completely ;_; )?
There was such a thing as loli Caster? I'm glad they did away with that.

On another topic, I think I realized why Lancer keeps jobbing from an OOC perspective. The reason is that in Fate Prototype, Gae Bolg was a crucial part of the original story, and when Takeuchi convinced Nasu to genderswap Saber and the PC, Lancer's relevance dropped quite a bit since he wasn't as necessary anymore.

There was such a thing as loli Caster? I'm glad they did away with that.

On another topic, I think I realized why Lancer keeps jobbing from an OOC perspective. The reason is that in Fate Prototype, Gae Bolg was a crucial part of the original story, and when Takeuchi convinced Nasu to genderswap Saber and the PC, Lancer's relevance dropped quite a bit since he wasn't as necessary anymore.

I think he means the spirit of Argon Coin. Who essentially looks like a younger version of Caster.

Oh that. Yeah, he would have been cool. Would have been interesting to see Caster be more of a threat. Not that she wasn't one.
Actually there was a Caster route that was completely removed from Fate/Stay Night. Literally no traces left in the story. It involved Caster being Shirou's Servant and she had to turn herself into a loli in order to conserve energy because Shirou is a shit magus.

Actually there was a Caster route that was completely removed from Fate/Stay Night. Literally no traces left in the story. It involved Caster being Shirou's Servant and she had to turn herself into a loli in order to conserve energy because Shirou is a shit magus.
...Really? I know that originally there were going to be five or seven routes, but loli Caster as one of them seems doubtful.

Last edited:
Back