I still think he's a better fit for the saber or berserker class.
He's canonically a Lancer in both his incarnations. Maybe a Saber, but I doubt he'd fit as a Berserker.

His EXTRA incarnation is a psychopath in line with how most of the world sees him. His Apocrypha incarnation is a lot more likeable, and more in line with how Romanians see him.

Last edited:
His legend involves his method of execution. I could see a noble phantasm based around causing pikes to appear beneath people that impale them, but if you want to get technical about it, he's more suited to be a ride than a lancer since he often lead cavalry charges.

Also, yes, he would clear cut forests to make enough pikes to impale entire armies, but when you say sharpened trees you're actually correct. He never thinned the trees. He'd leave them at whatever diameter they were cut at.

I still think he's a better fit for the saber or berserker class.

Vlad the Impaler has shown up in two Nasuverse works already - Fate/EXTRA and Fate/Apocrypha. In both cases he was summoned as a Lancer, and at least in the latter, 'causing pikes to appear beneath people that impale them' is explicitly part of one of his Noble Phantasms. I say 'part' because he doesn't need to stop at that - he can conjure them anywhere within his claimed territory. And on that note, there's what he did to Karna....

As Vlad couldn't stab through Karna's Noble Phantasm-reinforced skin, Vlad instead conjured the pikes so they'd emerge from inside Karna's body, as Vlad's NP allows him to conjure pikes anywhere within his claimed territory. It wasn't enough to more than mildly inconvenience Karna.

He's canonically a Lancer in both his incarnations. Maybe a Saber, but I doubt he'd fit as a Berserker.

His EXTRA incarnation is a psychopath in line with how most of the world sees him. His Apocrypha incarnation is a lot more likeable, and more in line with how Romanians see him.
Vlad the Impaler has shown up in two Nasuverse works already - Fate/EXTRA and Fate/Apocrypha. In both cases he was summoned as a Lancer, and at least in the latter, 'causing pikes to appear beneath people that impale them' is explicitly part of one of his Noble Phantasms. I say 'part' because he doesn't need to stop at that - he can conjure them anywhere within his claimed territory. And on that note, there's what he did to Karna....

As Vlad couldn't stab through Karna's Noble Phantasm-reinforced skin, Vlad instead conjured the pikes so they'd emerge from inside Karna's body, as Vlad's NP allows him to conjure pikes anywhere within his claimed territory. It wasn't enough to more than mildly inconvenience Karna.

Huh. Never would have guessed it. I'm also surprised that we nailed his NP.

Anyway, I am surprised he's a lancer in both, but I guess the logic works.

Huh. Never would have guessed it. I'm also surprised that we nailed his NP.

Anyway, I am surprised he's a lancer in both, but I guess the logic works.
That's Apocrypha!Vlad's version of Kazikli Bey, which needs to have him first mark a territory to deploy Kazikli Bey in. Outside of the domain, he's a lot weaker. Inside, he's compared to Arturia and Heracles in terms of power. He also has an NP that allows him to basically turn into Count Dracula while massively boosting his parameters and giving him all kinds of extra abilities.

EXTRA!Vlad's version is partly thrown, doesn't have a fear effect, can be cast without restriction, and does damage based on the sins of the target.

All you people bitching about who the servant with the shittiest life was and the most noble legend was and keeping bring up archer and lancer.

but you all forget the true most noble martyr

Avengebro.

he suffered and died so you can feel solace that your evil is not your own.

feel horrible about your pathetic selves.

All you people bitching about who the servant with the shittiest life was and the most noble legend was and keeping bring up archer and lancer.

but you all forget the true most noble martyr

Avengebro.

he suffered and died so you can feel solace that your evil is not your own.

feel horrible about your pathetic selves.
Zerochan did NOT die for my sins. I feel no shame.

As a perfect human being I have never commited any sins so Avenger has nothing to do with me.:p
That's Apocrypha!Vlad's version of Kazikli Bey, which needs to have him first mark a territory to deploy Kazikli Bey in. Outside of the domain, he's a lot weaker. Inside, he's compared to Arturia and Heracles in terms of power.
It should be noted that he's mostly that powerfull because the war is in his homeland where he's a national hero.

As a perfect human being I have never commited any sins so Avenger has nothing to do with me.:p
It should be noted that he's mostly that powerfull because the war is in his homeland where he's a national hero.
That's only for his stats. HIs NP's are both based off of things that are widely known about him. Even if he just had Kazikli Bey, he'd be incredibly broken.

Was the Fall anime not supposed to be a completely new route? Or is it yet another anime?
Also, I hope they make several movies for Heaven's Feel.

Was the Fall anime not supposed to be a completely new route? Or is it yet another anime?
Also, I hope they make several movies for Heaven's Feel.
Ufotable did say they were going to make a movie for KnK when it was first announced and look where we are now. I predict two or three movies for Heaven's Feel.

Back