Can confirm that in my copy, Leysritt is apparently a student and Tohsaka has to walk across rooftops to get to school in the morning.

Preliminary suspicions are that CGs and backgrounds have Japanese text in their names and scenes don't, so the script plays fine but everything else gets fucked to hell and back when it loads into a system that doesn't have a Japanese locale.

Extremely funny stuff, probably patchable relatively quickly but the only way I can think this happened is if Aniplex literally never tested the game on a non-Japanese PC for their worldwide release.

I'm curious now that there's an official release. How did they localize Saber's name this time?

I don't see the issue.
It'll be Altria. It's Type Moon's official localisation, and has been used for every Aniplex-made translation of Fate content, I think?
Yeah, as I understand it was originally used in a Mats and then some merchandising used it, locking it in for almost everything to avoid the Merchandise Being Wrong. Unless it's Extella you're not getting Artoria.

Really unfortunate nobody gave them a heads up about Philip Morris until it was too late

Now a decent chunk of American fans will automatically think of Marlboro when they hear Seibah's real name.

The Fate/Stay Night steam release is currently heavily bugged:

x.com

Can confirm that in my copy, Leysritt is apparently a student and Tohsaka has to walk across rooftops to get to school in the morning.
Sounds perfect for grabbing silly screenshots before the patch.
Extremely funny stuff, probably patchable relatively quickly but the only way I can think this happened is if Aniplex literally never tested the game on a non-Japanese PC for their worldwide release.
Checks out with how even calling the Aniplex side of things half-assed is giving them too much credit.

there is already a patch. I have no idea what the patch does, as it worked for me ( I always have the Jap loc on )

Back