On a side note, I'm seeing a gratifying number of likes to my Troll!Zelretch sheet but not a lot of funnies, which makes me think that people are missing the jokes...

(That or it's just not very funny :V)

From fgog

A survey got conducted by a Japanese LGBT youth org recently asking gays and lesbians what their favourite video game characters are, as a 'just for fun' thing. Total responses numbered 300+, and it was done in order of of reference 1-3 for guys and girls by everyone.
fgog said:
Gays - Guys
Iskandar
Astolfo
Cu
Emiya
Gilgamesh
Arjuna
Dantes
Roman

Gays - Girls
Saber
Rin
Drake
Martha

Lesbians - Girls
Rin
Saber
Okita
Jeanne
Marie
Nobu
Nito
Kuro

Lesbians - Guys
Emiya
Robin
Astolfo
Kogil
Gil
Cu
Arjuna
Roman
Not a lot of surprises there, except for Kuro.

From fgog

A survey got conducted by a Japanese LGBT youth org recently asking gays and lesbians what their favourite video game characters are, as a 'just for fun' thing. Total responses numbered 300+, and it was done in order of of reference 1-3 for guys and girls by everyone.

Gays - Guys
Iskandar
Astolfo
Cu
Emiya
Gilgamesh
Arjuna
Dantes
Roman

Gays - Girls
Saber
Rin
Drake
Martha

Lesbians - Girls
Rin
Saber
Okita
Jeanne
Marie
Nobu
Nito
Kuro

Lesbians - Guys
Emiya
Robin
Astolfo
Kogil
Gil
Cu
Arjuna
Roman

bad taste anon

From fgog

I'm a 100% sure this is just a straight up shitpost. Don't believe anything from fgog unless they have an actual source when it comes to this stuff.

Could you maybe put linked media in spoilers next time?
Because they're kind of huge ...

The thing with Moriarty is an IRL Escape Room thing.

Giant shadow bunny with glowing eyes.

EDIT:

Anastasia NP was real.

It's less a bunny and more that Viy is a monster whose notoriety is it's evil eyes, heavy and long eyelids to the point they need to be dragged/carried. Using that to make it look like a bunny was pretty smart

Last edited:
Unrelatedly, because it was brought up on SB, the original text of Rin's "century" quote is as follows:
Prologue - Day 03 (JP) said:
そうして年代を問わず、近くは百年前、遠くは神代の頃から英霊は召喚された。
Mirror Moon renders this as follows:
Prologue - Day 03 (Mirror Moon EN) said:
And with the passing of years ignored, the heroic spirits are summoned. The most recent from a hundred years ago, the oldest from the ancient days.
A more literal translation would give:
Prologue - Day 03 (EN) said:
And irrelevant of era -- from as close as a hundred years prior; or as far as the vicinity of the Age of Divinities -- Heroic Spirits have been summoned forth.
So, no, Rin doesn't in fact state that the most recent Heroic Spirits are from a hundred years ago. This is yet another fanon courtesy of Mirror Moon.

Unrelatedly, because it was brought up on SB, the original text of Rin's "century" quote is as follows:

Mirror Moon renders this as follows:

A more literal translation would give:

So, no, Rin doesn't in fact state that the most recent Heroic Spirits are from a hundred years ago. This is yet another fanon courtesy of Mirror Moon.

So basically the 100 year rule is fanon, its just that its harder now, at this point someone needs to retranslate it

Last edited:
I think by now we all know that Nasu has a macro fetish. But did you know that Nasu has a macro fetish?

Back