Taylor cussing has immolated birds at significant distance. The E88 capes might talk to her, but if she TALKS to them it could be rather hazardous.
Personally I think Hookwolf is going to make a disrespectful remark about/towards Danny, Taylor goes from 2 to RAGE in a Plancksecond, throws a LOOK and thereby obliterates Hookwolf from existence. A few grains of dust hanging in the air optional.

*sigh*

Kaiser, Kaiser, Kaiser.

I commend you for your belief in your strength, and I cannot blame you for your confidence in it, as well as your aim to acquire the, ah, new Tinker. However... Yours is an empty hope.

Instead, despair awaits you as a result of your decision. Always remember: your actions have consequences.

Always. Without fail.

All you people asking what's going to happen when Hookwolf confronts Taylor at Sergio's, I'm here wondering if Taylor and Danny are even going to be there when Hookwolf and friends turn up and this whole thing will end up a non starter.

All you people asking what's going to happen when Hookwolf confronts Taylor at Sergio's, I'm here wondering if Taylor and Danny are even going to be there when Hookwolf and friends turn up and this whole thing will end up a non starter.
Let us all hope that would be the case. For if things progress as envisioned, then... may whatever deity they believe in have mercy on their souls, because She Who Is Rage Incarnate will not.

She is blatantly wearing power armor. In public. With her helmet off. Anyone with half a brain cell should be able to see that Taylor just doesn't give a crap about being identified as a cape... which means she's either suicidally overconfident, or so hilariously powerful that fucking with her is a death sentence.
Hilariously powerful people normally don't just show up out of the blue; by contrast, overconfidence is endemic to the cape scene. It's not that unreasonable, on the face of it, to assume this newcomer doesn't have enough firepower ready to hand to resist the Nazi cosplayers. And one never wants to give a tinker time to prepare themselves.

Unfortunately for the Empire, this isn't a tinker. This is a videogame protagonist indulging in post-game content, and all their assumptions about how to approach her are entirely wrong. Even worse, there's no way they can get enough information to correct their assumptions without waiting, which risks some other power bloc recruiting this supposed tinker.

Hilariously powerful people normally don't just show up out of the blue; by contrast, overconfidence is endemic to the cape scene. It's not that unreasonable, on the face of it, to assume this newcomer doesn't have enough firepower ready to hand to resist the Nazi cosplayers. And one never wants to give a tinker time to prepare themselves.

Unfortunately for the Empire, this isn't a tinker. This is a videogame protagonist indulging in post-game content, and all their assumptions about how to approach her are entirely wrong. Even worse, there's no way they can get enough information to correct their assumptions without waiting, which risks some other power bloc recruiting this supposed tinker.

Would it be funny if the DOOM games existed on earth bet or alph?
It would certainly make for some funny interaction with Uber and l33t.

Could even have only the first DOOM game being real and only being a cult classic which Uber and L33T like, would be kind of funny if they went to the protectorate with that because they are shiting thier pants at the thought of her going on a rampage.

Last edited:

Could even have only the first DOOM game being real and only being a cult classic which Uber and L33T like, would be kind of funny if they went to the protectorate with that because they are shiting thier pants at the thought of her going on a rampage.
Or that the fact that the Game was actually based on an event that actually happened somewhere in the multiverse and that the DOOM Slayer/DOOM Marine/Hellwalker decided to retire on Earth-Bet :p A

One-Woman Army and the Walking Embodiment of Maxim 37

I'd really prefer that it doesn't. Video game crossovers are one thing, but explicit in-setting video game powers always just feel dumb to me. I don't think it would be worth it just for the sake of a mildly funny one-off interaction with Uber and Leet.

Personally I think Hookwolf is going to make a disrespectful remark about/towards Danny, Taylor goes from 2 to RAGE in a Plancksecond, throws a LOOK and thereby obliterates Hookwolf from existence. A few grains of dust hanging in the air optional.
Honestly, I personally would prefer if the look caused him to freeze and turn Grey, like a statue. And once someone pokes him, he crumbles into a small pile of ash.

I RISE!

Mods have no sense of humor...

And I see Kaiser is going to get a face full of BFG. A BFG modded by DoomTaylor. Rest In Pieces Kaiser.
QA: [BEST] [HOST] [EVER]

No, it would be
Doom Lady: "I'm not escelating, I only pulled out my pistol after all."
Why do I now have visions of Doom's various level challenges? Like:
Death from Above - Kill 3 Imps with a Glory Kill while falling.
Two for One - Kill 2 Possesed with one exploding barrel.

Only in this case:
I'm not Escalating! - Kill boss E88 cape, Kaiser, using only the Pistol.

Back