Star Wars: Rebellion

I'm fine with keeping things in universe instead of crossing over. The story as is, is awesome. Also theres tons of (good) EU elements we have not even begun to scratch.

Last edited:
Yeah...Karen Traviss book are probably best described as bad Mandolrian fanfiction and are a prime example why cutting of the EU was one of the best ideas Disney had in regards to handling the franchise.

I personally don´t really like the idea of a crossover since I think that the Star wars universe has more than enough threats and ideas to keep a quest like this interesting but I guess that most of them are just as outlandish as some crossover's would be.

Just to make it clear, the Crossover thing was cause I don't know a blasted thing 'bout Vong and to be frank have little to no desire to learn about them, and certainly no cash, but being that they are the big thing after the Empire, I did figure I'd have to somehow either replace them as extra-galactic invaders or move a different threat from in universe way up in the time scale.

Last edited:
Just to make it clear, the Crossover thing was cause I don't know a blasted thing 'bout Vong and to be frank have little to know desire to learn about them, and certainly no cash, but being that they are the big thing after the Empire, I did figure I'd have to somehow either replace them as extra-galactic invaders or move a different threat from in universe way up in the time scale.

Just use the Wiki.

And to be fair, unless we totally win decisively we'll be dealing with the Imperial Remnant and other such brushfire warlords for decades to come as we try to also gain control over the Hutts and the outer rim. Now, we'll do better than in canon because a blind monkey could, but that's still a considerable challenge, if to be fair nothing that would necessarily destroy the galaxy...

As I said, I have plans within plans, and will be, hopefully, developing the foe that shall come, whether it be foreign to a Galaxy Far, Far Away, or a more domestic threat.
Well, IIRC even after Palpatine is killed and the Empire as a whole defeated, there'll still be loads of ex-Imperial warlords to deal with, plus the Hutts are undoubtedly going to make power-grabs. So... you'll probably have plenty of time to work things out...

EDIT: Ninja'd

Well, IIRC even after Palpatine is killed and the Empire as a whole defeated, there'll still be loads of ex-Imperial warlords to deal with, plus the Hutts are undoubtedly going to make power-grabs. So... you'll probably have plenty of time to work things out...

EDIT: Ninja'd
And to be fair, unless we totally win decisively we'll be dealing with the Imperial Remnant and other such brushfire warlords for decades to come as we try to also gain control over the Hutts and the outer rim. Now, we'll do better than in canon because a blind monkey could, but that's still a considerable challenge, if to be fair nothing that would necessarily destroy the galaxy...
That'll take a while, yeah. Just wanted to have everything ironed out for when and if you succeed in overthrowing the Empire. I've been bit in the ass too many times by not having my antagonists planned out in Conquest- I'd like to avoid that here, if at all possible.

Just to make it clear, the Crossover thing was cause I don't know a blasted thing 'bout Vong and to be frank have little to know desire to learn about them, and certainly no cash, but being that they are the big thing after the Empire, I did figure I'd have to somehow either replace them as extra-galactic invaders or move a different threat from in universe way up in the time scale.
What's the crossover from?

I'll give a hint: They'd be from a game series from within the past ten years.
That leaves out--

Halo
Metroid
Starcraft

Dead Space would fit in but their ships use nukes and would get creamed by a star destroyer. The things they have to go against would be an...interesting galactic threat, and an excuse for the Empires wmds.

I can think of one more series ---

2007--Mass Effect?

Last edited:
I wonder how a Reaper must feel like in the Force. It's an amalgamation of the genetic material of an entire species, forcibly disintegrated into a grey paste and incorporated into the Reaper, and before that, a victim of a galactic war of extermination using the cyber-zombified corpses of their own species.

It's probably like a wound in the Force, a teeming morass of screams and anguish. Like Alderaan, but always active.

I can only imagine how Jedi would react to it.

I wonder how a Reaper must feel like in the Force. It's an amalgamation of the genetic material of an entire species, forcibly disintegrated into a grey paste and incorporated into the Reaper, and before that, a victim of a galactic war of extermination using the cyber-zombified corpses of their own species.

It's probably like a wound in the Force, a teeming morass of screams and anguish. Like Alderaan, but always active.

I can only imagine how Jedi would react to it.
Nevermind a brother-moon. Those things make the reapers look like amateurs in scale and ability to inflict horror.

One more guess--This one is new, and seems well beloved on both SV and SB
Warframe.

Last edited:
If it does turn out to be Dead Space and we are in fact facing Brethren-Moons;

Imperial Remnant: "Sooo about those Death Stars you destroyed, there aren't any exhaust ports on the flesh moons.."

Galaxy guns for long range combat.

Superlasers on sovereign and eclipse class star destroyers. World Devastators. Hopefully they could crack open their "crust."

Star crushers for when you just to blow up a star. And against these you will need that ability.

Death Star could oneshot, except theres a problem, more on said problem below.

Thing is, if any of these superweapons are in the same system, their crews have probably gone mad. Not even that, just in the same galaxy seems to be enough if the moons have a marker system.

The only other 2 things I could see being a threat to a brother moon--

Battle meditation to protect peoples minds from their bad juju. Or a lord class force user like Palpatine throwing a force storm at them.

Add one more--

Edit-Third would be fleets and armadas of droid ships. Holy crap the CIS could actually match up well against the necromorphs.

Last edited:
Back