Star Wars: Rebellion

Okay I updated the character sheet and added our initiates:

Tellus Othello

Traits:
Jedi Watchman- A dedicated, practical member of the Order, you have skills beyond the usual Jedi ones, and are capable of blending in at a moments notice to great effect. You, in particular, are a Watchman, patrolling the many sectors of the Galaxy for the signs of The Darkside- though in your case, it could be said to be the whole Galaxy that you patrol. (+6 Intrigue, +5 Martial, +5 Piety, +4 All other Stats)
Scholar- You've always enjoyed curling up with a good book after a long mission. (+2 Stewardship, +2 Learning)
Imperial- You once served the emperor and empire, however you have striven above the past in order to look to the future. Only the most fanatic of rebels will care about it.
On Pilgrimage (Scholar)- Jolee Bindo and T3 have given out a series of locations to journey to. Walk the path of Jedi that came before you and perhaps you can find meaning in these places. (+1 Piety, +1 Learning)
Brave: You simply refuse to fear-after all you've seen, it would be nothing more than undignified. (+3 Martial)

Items:
Jedi Armor (+3 Martial, +3 Piety)

Prestige: 350

Titles:
The Mad Abolitionist
Lawman Of Taris
Scourge Of The Hunters

Stats:

Diplomacy: 9+4=13- You aren't a people person. You're getting better, though.
Martial: 23+5+3+3=33- You are a whirling dervish of death on the field of battle
Stewardship: 21+4+2=27- You like math.
Intrigue: 13+6=19- You know how to hide your trail, but that's about it.
Piety: 23+5+3+1=32- You are no Revan, no Barsen'thor, and certainly no Skywalker. However, the Force is strong in you- very much so- to the point that you can perform mighty feats when you put your mind to it.
Learning: 18+2+4+1=25- You love learning and reading.

Initiates of the New Order

Jorek LaForge

Born: 35 BBY
Traits:
Intimidating: Neither evil not vindictive- but the man is quite willing to do some truly frightening things in pursuit of his goals. (+2 Intrigue, +1 Martial)
Awakened Force Sensitive: Sensitive in the Force and now aware (+3 All Stats)
Mystic:
Aware of certain Evocii Rituals. (+1 Intrigue, +1 Piety)

Stats:
Diplomacy: 9+3=12- Okay when dealing with people.
Martial: 11+3+1=15- Decent in a straight fight.
Stewardship: 8+3=11- Not exactly a governor.
Intrigue: 17+2+3+1=23- A very good spy.
Piety: 14+3+1+1=19- He has faith in the Light Side.
Learning: 6+3=9- A former slave, he was not well educated.

Entani Typhe

Born: 28 BBY
Traits:
Attractive:
Zeltron are born pretty, and she's no exception. (+1 Diplomacy)
Duelist: She excels in blade training, and is very good in Melee Combat. (+2 Martial.
Brave: She's Brave. (+3 Martial)

Diplomacy: 6+1+3=10- Even more socially awkward than you.
Martial: 16+3+2+3=24- Very dangerous.
Stewardship: 8+3=11- Not much for math.
Intrigue: 16+3=19- Stealthy, when she wishes to be.
Piety: 5+3=8- Oh ye of little faith.
Learning: 16+3=19- Smart.

Last edited:
Okay I updated the character sheet and added our initiates:

Tellus Othello

Traits:
Jedi Watchman- A dedicated, practical member of the Order, you have skills beyond the usual Jedi ones, and are capable of blending in at a moments notice to great effect. You, in particular, are a Watchman, patrolling the many sectors of the Galaxy for the signs of The Darkside- though in your case, it could be said to be the whole Galaxy that you patrol. (+6 Intrigue, +5 Martial, +5 Piety, +4 All other Stats)
Scholar- You've always enjoyed curling up with a good book after a long mission. (+2 Stewardship, +2 Learning)
Imperial- You once served the emperor and empire, however you have striven above the past in order to look to the future. Only the most fanatic of rebels will care about it.
On Pilgrimage (Scholar)- Jolee Bindo and T3 have given out a series of locations to journey to. Walk the path of Jedi that came before you and perhaps you can find meaning in these places. (+1 Piety, +1 Learning)
Brave: You simply refuse to fear-after all you've seen, it would be nothing more than undignified. (+3 Martial)

Items:
Jedi Armor (+3 Martial, +3 Piety)

Prestige: 350

Titles:
The Mad Abolitionist
Lawman Of Taris
Scourge Of The Hunters

Stats:

Diplomacy: 9+4=13- You aren't a people person. You're getting better, though.
Martial: 23+5+3+3=33- You are a whirling dervish of death on the field of battle
Stewardship: 21+4+2=27- You like math.
Intrigue: 13+6=19- You know how to hide your trail, but that's about it.
Piety: 23+5+3+1=32- You are no Revan, no Barsen'thor, and certainly no Skywalker. However, the Force is strong in you- very much so- to the point that you can perform mighty feats when you put your mind to it.
Learning: 18+2+4+1=25- You love learning and reading.

Initiates of the New Order

Jorek LaForge

Born: 35 BBY
Traits:
Intimidating: Neither evil not vindictive- but the man is quite willing to do some truly frightening things in pursuit of his goals. (+2 Intrigue, +1 Martial)
Mystic:
Aware of certain Evocii Rituals. (+1 Intrigue, +1 Piety)

Stats:
Diplomacy: 9+3=12- Okay when dealing with people.
Martial: 11+3+1=15- Decent in a straight fight.
Stewardship: 8+3=11- Not exactly a governor.
Intrigue: 17+2+3+1=23- A very good spy.
Piety: 14+3+1+1=19- He has faith in the Light Side.
Learning: 6+3=9- A former slave, he was not well educated.

Entani Typhe

Born: 28 BBY
Traits:
Attractive:
Zeltron are born pretty, and she's no exception. (+1 Diplomacy)
Duelist: She excels in blade training, and is very good in Melee Combat. (+2 Martial.
Brave: She's Brave. (+3 Martial)

Diplomacy: 6+1+3=10- Even more socially awkward than you.
Martial: 16+3+2+3=24- Very dangerous.
Stewardship: 8+3=11- Not much for math.
Intrigue: 16+3=19- Stealthy, when she wishes to be.
Piety: 5+3=8- Oh ye of little faith.
Learning: 16+3=19- Smart.
Thank you for these.

Got everyone's character sheet updated, and added the bonus for Pilgrim and removed wounded from yours.

Entani, at first, attempted to, as per usual, call it all tricks of the light and sleight of hand- but was slightly more willing to listen when you pulled her ship out of the morass of grime and filth which it had been trapped in.
Master Yoda Mk. 2 is a go!

[X] A gift of the Force

Well, we *did* send the Empire looking elsewhere a while ago - perhaps where we pointed them was more... interesting then expected?

So here's perhaps an odd question:

I'm trying to find good art for your troops, to give an idea how they look. Would you prefer more clone-esque plates of metal everywhere, or the usual rebel clothing-like aesthetic? I should note that this would have no practical effect, mechanically.

So @Voikirium , you mentioned that KotOR 2 introduced you to SW. Since that game has a 'Shades of Grey' approach (no, not the twilight FF) to the concept of the Force, whats your opinion on the more ... Black/White concepts of the EU, such as the Ones?

Edit: Also, the torso in the second pic looks way too small, imo.

Last edited:
So @Voikirium , you mentioned that KotOR 2 introduced you to SW. Since that game has a 'Shades of Grey' approach (no, not the twilight FF) to the concept of the Force, whats your opinion on the more ... Black/White concepts of the EU, such as the Ones?
I'm rather fond of them, being honest. To go into rather more detail on the way I envision the Force, and that It can be presumed to work in this quest(Warning, Loads a words):

There is a very definite difference between the Light Side and Dark Side, and there is not a "Grey Side" of the Force. There are, however, Grey Shades to people- for every exemplar of the Light, there is a man who's light is dim, or checkered, and vice-Versa.

However, being that the Force is the entirety of the Galaxy's thoughts, feelings, and hopes, those sensitive to it will end up burning with their chosen side far more than average. Your average Jedi is not going to be flawless, but they will tend towards good deeds, and your average Sith does not lack virtues, but they are literally serving Psychic Space Cancer- they are not a good person.

The opposite is also true- those of good character and Morals will tend for the Light, those of Evil the dark, and it would take work for the good man to end a sith and the Evil to end up a Jedi, and those monikers of good and evil would soon cease to apply in those cases.

So, no channeling joy instead of hatred to use force powers that require emotions then? Kay. I have to admit that I preferred the Obsidian approach, but it's not really an issue.

So, no channeling joy instead of hatred to use force powers that require emotions then? Kay. I have to admit that I preferred the Obsidian approach, but it's not really an issue.
Using Joy will not send you to the Dark Side or whatever- it is what I like to think of as a "Lightsided" emotion- very few people are assholes when they're happy. However, it is at best Difficult to use the Light for anything aggressive- Electric Judgement being the closest thing to a "Fuck You" attack the Jedi can expect to get without very rapidly adding a "Dark" in front of the Jedi part of their title.

I feel like I'm wording this really poorly right now due to tiredness, but to be concise, Emotion is not the enemy. Being an angry, irrational, paranoid Jackass with a sadistic streak a mile wide is.

Oh, okay. I guess I just got used to the interpretation that Dark Side powers simply require intense emotion and the Sith chose Hatred and Rage because they were easy to channel intensively. I imagine it takes lot more effort to get somekne to feel joy or similar emotion at the same level. Orchestrating suffering is rather easy, after all.

But your interpretation seems to be more along the lines of Good/Evil, positive emotion Light Side and negative emotion Dark Side, yeah?

Oh, okay. I guess I just got used to the interpretation that Dark Side powers simply require intense emotion and the Sith chose Hatred and Rage because they were easy to channel intensively. I imagine it takes lot more effort to get somekne to feel joy or similar emotion at the same level. Orchestrating suffering is rather easy, after all.

But your interpretation seems to be more along the lines of Good/Evil, positive emotion Light Side and negative emotion Dark Side, yeah?

Well yeah, that's kinda how it's always been. That's less 'his interpretation' and more canon. The Dark Side is evil, there have been six different movies based around the premise. Somewhat well known, make up some *small* fraction of the Star Wars canon?

Back