Star Wars: Rebellion

We're only one person against many, led by another Hero. Going alone is a terrible idea.

We're only one person against many, led by another Hero. Going alone is a terrible idea.

True, but since these many are two-bit thugs things will be easier. They're not soldiers, they're here for credits on what is supposed to be a station too minor for the Empire to care about. Bossk is basically the only thing keeping them together, but even he's not that loyal to the Cartel or Consortium.

Question for them is can they survive to collect their checks? When the answer is no, they'll all start running.

True, but since these many are two-bit thugs things will be easier. They're not soldiers, they're here for credits on what is supposed to be a station too minor for the Empire to care about. Bossk is basically the only thing keeping them together, but even he's not that loyal to the Cartel or Consortium.

Question for them is can they survive to collect their checks? When the answer is no, they'll all start running.
Attacking with our men would be much easier. That way we don't have to worry as much amount their regular soldiers and can go straight for Bossk.

Well, if my own count is right, there's a tie. Could someone else confirm with a tally, please?

And if there is, could someone break it?

Last edited:

Just leaving this here for Reasons.

Ones which should be immediately obvious to those familiar with my dice.

I blame Kelenas. If he hadn't revealed the spoiler text, this wouldn't have happened.

Now I have to decide wether or not to use the one-time re-roll.

What am I doing?

We were saving it for just this sort of life-threatening situation. I just figured we'd be re-maimed by Vader rather than Bossk.

Here's hoping 2nd time is the charm.

Back