Star Wars: Rebellion

No one wants to do the Jedi-thing and take down the enemies - or more likely Bosk - out by ourselves, saving the lives of our men in the process? As the hidden text suggests?

No one wants to do the Jedi-thing and take down the enemies - or more likely Bosk - out by ourselves, saving the lives of our men in the process? As the hidden text suggests?
We're not fully trained in the Force yet. I'm not risking our neck on a one man attack until we really know what we're doing.

[X] "Bossk is the key, kill him and the rest will fall. I'll distract him while you administer the kill blow."

Essentially we're going to get Bossk's attention while Graun snipes him, after all we might be a jedi but we aren't stupid enough to think that we can take them all on our own. The update says that Bossk is the only reason the mercenaries haven't fallen yet, lets rectify that issue.

Last edited:
[X] "Bossk is the key, kill him and the rest will fall. I'll distract him while you administer the kill blow."

Everyone voting for trying to solo this DON'T!! We are not a one man army, we are highly skilled yes but trying to solo them when they are lead by a hero unit is just plain suicidal on par with Leeroy Jenkins.

We don't even have a lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts yet, everyone.

We're not fully trained in the Force yet. I'm not risking our neck on a one man attack until we really know what we're doing.
Everyone voting for trying to solo this DON'T!! We are not a one man army, we are highly skilled yes but trying to solo them when they are lead by a hero unit is just plain suicidal on par with Leeroy Jenkins.
We're trained in the Force, and are a skilled combatant on top of that. We managed to take down *Ventress*, after all, and she as well as others of her level - Obi-Wan, Anakin, etc. - tended to go through enemy forces like a hot knife through butter. So, yeah; I'm not convinced that this is some suicidal charge as Sinsystem tries to make it out.

We also don't need a lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts; the same force-given reflexes/combat-precog that allow Jedi to de/reflect blaster bolts, should also allow us to dodge them. Plus, didn't our crystal-arm allow for blocking lightsabers/blasters as well?

We don't even have a lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts yet, everyone.
Built it on Ruusan before this battle.

Essentially we're going to get Bossk's attention while Graun snipes him, after all we might be a jedi but we aren't stupid enough to think that we can take them all on our own. The update says that Bossk is the only reason the mercenaries haven't fallen yet, lets rectify that issue.
This is not really a write in scenario.

We're trained in the Force, and are a skilled combatant on top of that. We managed to take down *Ventress*, after all, and she as well as others of her level - Obi-Wan, Anakin, etc. - tended to go through enemy forces like a hot knife through butter. So, yeah; I'm not convinced that this is some suicidal charge as Sinsystem tries to make it out.

We also don't need a lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts; the same force-given reflexes/combat-precog that allow Jedi to de/reflect blaster bolts, should also allow us to dodge them. Plus, didn't our crystal-arm allow for blocking lightsabers/blasters as well?
You do realize that this group of mercenaries are lead Bossk who is a hero unit himself and last I checked has killed jedi level opponents in the past but it doesn't matter right now since the GM just vetoed the write ins.

Back