Yea, I tried watching that, but couldn't even finish an ep of it for the same reasons.

Which is sad, because I think Takahata101, who I love, was voicing Kirei.

Large amounts of terrible voice acting, zero pacing, jokes that constantly fall flat, poor photoshop quality... I gave it two episodes and decided to go catch up on Mob Psycho 100 instead.
I agree a little with you on the Photoshop, but otherwise I'd be hard-pressed to believe we saw the same series.

The second episode decided to repeat the "Lancer uses a whiny voice" joke like 4 times. That was bad Family Guy tier humor.
Well yeah, that joke was crap. But the rest of the series has such great pacing and comedic timing and direction that I honestly don't understand your complaints.

Well yeah, that joke was crap. But the rest of the series has such great pacing and comedic timing and direction that I honestly don't understand your complaints.
There was absolutely not concept of pacing within the first two episodes. At all. It was blitzing lightning fast from scene to scene with no good sense of timing. And god, did they do Kayneth terribly. The initial scene with him and Waver made me feel like there was a little less funny in the universe after having watched it.

There was absolutely not concept of pacing within the first two episodes. At all. It was blitzing lightning fast from scene to scene with no good sense of timing. And god, did they do Kayneth terribly. The initial scene with him and Waver made me feel like there was a little less funny in the universe after having watched it.

Evidently it tingled your balls just like Waver's.

Ok can we get back on topic please? Make a Fate/Cero thread if you want to keep talking about it.

Are they going to keep the remainder of the honeymoon and the "Asuna makes GIANT SASHIMI" scene in the next episode?

Damnit. When I saw a reply, I thought that there might be an episode, instead of hype for a convention that I'm definitely not going to. At least it was pretty amusing.
Well it's pretty much confirmed the episode is done and ready for release, plus the fact it's a Season Finale means this one's going to be fairly beefy.

Haven't actually gotten emotional about SAO since Zerban's days with Philia

Do love that the entire events of the first season were caused by Akihiko Kayaba being incredibly sleep deprived and making an ever increasing number of fuck ups. Bethesda is the true villain here.

I don't know, I've got mixed feelings about this episode. It felt a lot more ham fisted than most of the other episodes and I didn't find it as funny as the others.

I don't know why that is, I'll probably have to think on it longer.

Back