Only One Can Win The Eurasian War! Axis IC Thread

No, I know we're pressed, and what you're doing is a good idea.

The planes I just wanted sooner rather than later, in case the Draka pull something on us. However, I can accept them being delayed. Which is why I put that conditional in the action, to get the Pioneers out first. Hopefully that means even if there's a partial failure, we at least get the pioneers.

Aha.

That's a thing.

That means that there are very little things left that can be considered inland.

The Paris Gun has a range of about 130 kilometers.

The Dora gun has a range of "only" 40 kilometers or so...

As it turns out, France was, and still is, riddled with Drakan agents looking to remove what at the time was the strongest continental power in Europe, with the aim of removing France and then spreading out from there to hit the weaker nations, supported by an invasion of French Algeria and naval landings in Spain and Italy.

Do we have a plan for how to deal with Drakan invasion?

I actually agree.... pull out the stops and push them back if the Draka attack. The Allies are waiting and will probably even help us.

Yeah, and that will lead in us failing very, very badly.

Our military forces are enormously restricted, with everything using non-VK versions. Upgrading all that will require dozens of actions. By the time we get decent gear to the front, they could be at the borders of Germany.

The following is our intel on the Drakka, btw :

The Drakan have managed to punch through the stiff Japanese defensive lines thanks to the usage of chemical weapons and airborne infantry. The Japanese have been thrown backwards by waves of Janissary troops and elite Citizens supported by aircraft, tanks and chemical weapons towards new defensive lines near Kunming, Chengdu, Longnan and Jinchang.

We have nothing against chemical weaponry, and though we appear to do fine against their planes, those are only probing attacks. The japanese have extremely long ranged fleets, and they're losing.

I can only hope that a few nuclear detonations in China are enough to distract them.

Last edited:
umm im pretty sure we are using vk versions for our tanks and such, we just need to upgrade the infantry..

umm im pretty sure we are using vk versions for our tanks and such, we just need to upgrade the infantry..

No we're not.

All our vehicles are designed in VK and non-VK versions, meaning we have to waste 1 action each to get a vehicle that's actually usefull.

Stealth was nice with versailles around, but we're feeling the massive downside now that we're going to need actual capable forces.

Last edited:
Well, its a gamble. And we call in the allies either way. They are rearing for a foothold in europe and i guess that is the one condition where we give it to them

With France under our control, we get the European Pact. Then we arm it with our non-VK weaponary, upgrade ourselves to VK and start the sharing of military and technology while being ressourced by the European countries.
Look, we need only a few turns. We can effectively fight even now, but we are not strong.

Anyway, if someone doesn't know whst to do with his production actions.

Arsenal of Justice

The Draka are planning to make a move on Europe, and our forces are not yet prepared. Despite the threat, it's the decision of the council to keep VK-derived weaponry hidden for the moment. In the event of war however, we need to be able to equip our forces rapidly with their new equipment.

In order to allow that while maintaining our current forces, we will utilize Germanies economic weight to create a parralel supply chain for VK technologies, with it's own anonimized factories and storehouses. Massive complexes where weaponry can be held untill it is needed.

Once war breaks out, this secondary supply line can start providinf for our military needs, while the conventional weaponry can be transferred to allies.

Back