Voting is open
I may be late, but I won't let that stop me.

[X} Plan - Return of Blotus but with Dumbbells
-[X] Name: Dornu the Hutt
-[X] Appearance:
-[X]The Idealistic Outsider: You were supposed to be just some governor on some barren outer rim planet. Just another sentient that was supposed to do their job, go home, live a comfortable life… and maybe retire to a nice life. That was not the case. After all, soon the senator and the leaders in the system loved you… for your hard-nosed anti-corruption tactics against the Hutts and Black Suns, trust-busting tactics, Workers' rights, and making corporations like Czerka and others pay their due. It led to them trying to kill you on more than one occasion, but soon, you found yourself being groomed to be the successor. Then as you entered the Senate on a very populist platform… one that should have gotten you killed. But that same platform made you possibly the most popular senator from the Outer Rim. And you expected to play spoiler to Palpatine and Organa to get what you wanted… not become the most powerful Sentient in the Galaxy.

Before anyone denies it, one of the most beloved Chancellor's of the Republic was a Hutt, who was in office for over two centuries before he was assassinated. On top of that, as a Hutt, we would be on a level of unkillable where'd they'd need to actively work to find things that could kill us. Longevity, incredible strength, regeneration to an absurd degree, and more. Physically, we'd be a tank, mentally we'd be a master politician.

Last edited:
Before anyone denies it, one of the most beloved Chancellor's of the Republic was a Hutt. Who was in office for over two centuries before he was assassinated. On top of that, as a Hutt, we would be on a level of unkillable where'd they'd need to actively work to find things that could kill us. Longevity, incredibly strength, regeneration to an absurd degree, and more. Physically, we'd be a tank, mentally we'd be a master politician.
Problem, this is a game, not a "my meta is strong in the logic" quest. This means that little trait the idealist has that gives a automatic game over the second we stop supporting our unsavory backer as a idealist is in effect and will not be circumvented.

Last edited:
Or just strangle us with a chain. :V
Being fair, I'm not sure if that actually killed Jabba and it wasn't his barge exploding that did it. Leia very well could have just strangled him into unconsciousness, given how hardy Hutts are shown to be in other media. On the other hand, Jabba was also suffering from extreme dehydration, being incredibly unhealthy, and also contracted some form of disease at the time.

Edit: Also canonically Leia was channeling Dark Side energy when she was strangling him.

Last edited:
My friend as much as I want to John brown the slavers of the outer rim… it won't happen.

Not without considerable political will.
I mean that's kinda the wolf no one but Palpatine knows that they're riding, no? The Old Republic is in conditions where the grand marble monolith of the traditional center of the Ruusan Reformation is melting and warping under the pressure and anything and everything can happen, Sheev helped deliberately shape that political crisis and civil war into one that birthed the Empire, but it just might be possible to swing things in a more Lincolnite direction even without metagaming it. At least before Palps simply improvises a new plan shuffling the deck all around us :V

Nooo lets go one more one one more for JarJar Binks ! Go Vote now for Jar Jar Binks the Chancellor of the future !

Last edited:
Adhoc vote count started by Lord Necromancer on Oct 5, 2024 at 3:04 PM, finished with 265 posts and 107 votes.

It's neck and neck, we need 1 more to stop that bumbling Bafoon Jar Jar from speed running a societal collapse. We need someone able to navigate the halls of bureaucracy and get things done without needing to depend on a fickle mob!

Last edited:
It's neck and neck, we need 1 more to stop that bumbling Bafoon Jar Jar from speed running a societal collapse. We need someone able to navigate the halls of bureaucracy and get things done without needing to depend on a fickle mob!
Jar Jar is losing by one vote, there's a single vote way at the bottom " Plan Definately Didn't Ask for This".

Adhoc vote count started by Lord Necromancer on Oct 5, 2024 at 3:04 PM, finished with 265 posts and 107 votes.

Do not listen to this Mad man!
Vote for the One True Chancellor! Vote for Jar Jar Binks!

Look upon his mighty visage! Does he not look like he will save the Galaxy with his mighty pecs?

OOC: I find it hilarious that we all decided into actual propaganda while voting for the Chancellor, it's pretty ironic.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Voting is open
Back