umm MEoDP is also untraceable from a parahumans/entity's point of view it affects the souls you see when you see the world covered in red lines only the user can see it the only downside i can see is you gotta see the target while the death notes weakness is you gotta know their names
But if a postcognitive thinker tries to use his powers during the time of the murder on the general area he could see the person using the MEoDP (probably), they may be able to kill anything but you would need to do the kill yourself, meaning going near your target(after all it's still a striker power). While using the death note you can kill them from around the globe, and if you have something like blank it's literally Impossible to track it back to you

thta is a bit wrong you need to strike the line of death aka cut it and you only need to see the person and se the line
postcognitive thinker
so shard post/precog works on mathematical and observations shards and MEoDP is an Outside context problem it is Soul based it does not uses any physics it DEFIES it not going around ignores/works on a different set of principles

thta is a bit wrong you need to strike the line of death aka cut it and you only need to see the person and se the line

so shard post/precog works on mathematical and observations shards and MEoDP is an Outside context problem it is Soul based it does not uses any physics it DEFIES it not going around ignores/works on a different set of principles
They may not see how the target is killed, but if he is a normal person with the MEoDP then a thinker shard should be able to 'see' the person atleast when he isn't using them(or simulate the souroundings and even if he is just a black 'hole' in their 'sight' precognitives could still find him by searching for that 'black spot') , or for some high profile targets, there will probably hidden tinker cameras or eyewitnesses who could indentify him/her

umm MEoDP is also untraceable from a parahumans/entity's point of view it affects the souls you see when you see the world covered in red lines only the user can see it the only downside i can see is you gotta see the target while the death notes weakness is you gotta know their names
N. Not like that. MEODP means that. You have to use something like Shiki uses a Blade. Not to mention that someone might see her doing it or a camera might catch her.

But the death note? Yeah good luck tracking that especially since they can be arranged to die in different manne s of "accidents"

Yup, the whole heart attack thing is just it's default setting when only the name is written, if you were to write a name and the manner of death they will suffer from then that will happen for example: you write, "Kenta (Lung's actual name) will be hit by Zion's Golden F*ck you beam in an endbringer battle" and that will happen, this method of killing is more effective than the heart attack one as there are some parahumans that can survive a heart attack.

What about self insert as death... With the schyte and all. Only those you want to see you will see you. Nothing can touch you. You have one ability Harvest souls and send them to the after life. If someone is believes specific pantheon then you can choose to appear to them as a God of death from that pantheon or continue with as a skeleton.

Harvesting of the soul is not limited to Humans. Even animals, plants viruses, Bacteria, shards, endbringers and even the Earth and the sun have souls... Which you can harvest by mere a touch. You could use the Schythe, but it makes no difference.

What about self insert as death... With the schyte and all. Only those you want to see you will see you. Nothing can touch you. You have one ability Harvest souls and send them to the after life. If someone is believes specific pantheon then you can choose to appear to them as a God of death from that pantheon or continue with as a skeleton.

Harvesting of the soul is not limited to Humans. Even animals, plants viruses, Bacteria, shards, endbringers and even the Earth and the sun have souls... Which you can harvest by mere a touch. You could use the Schythe, but it makes no difference.
That's quite a good idea if you plan to write a story where the SI wreaks havoc and chaos in canon storylines without being worried about the consequences.
Wanna off Zoueken and Shinji? No problem, just swingung the scythe and troll Kirei and Gilgamesh.
In DxD pretend to be Hades and off Hades on everyone's eyes.
I'm pretty sure you could come up with countless hilarious ideas with that.

That's quite a good idea if you plan to write a story where the SI wreaks havoc and chaos in canon storylines without being worried about the consequences.
Wanna off Zoueken and Shinji? No problem, just swingung the scythe and troll Kirei and Gilgamesh.
In DxD pretend to be Hades and off Hades on everyone's eyes.
I'm pretty sure you could come up with countless hilarious ideas with that.

You could even go to Evangelion and screw up SEELE and Gendo's plans by taking Adam's Soul, and in PMMM remove Kyubey from the Board along with reintegrating the Soul Gems

QA self insert.
"I'VE HAD IT!"

What? What did I do?

"EVery single time every single iteration of you chooses FUCKING POWERMANIPULATION AND KALEIDOSCOPE!"

Oh.

"WELL YOU CAN HAVE IT! BUT SINCE YOU LIKE MAKING POWERS SO FUCKING MUCH YOU MAY AS WELL BE A SHARD! THAT WAY ATLEAST THERE WILL BE SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAN USE IT MORE EFFECTIVELY!"

Hey wait!

Before I could even object any further it all turned black.

And then I saw it. I saw an earth, I saw the very solar system.

I saw myself...

Well...time to get to work I suppose let's see who my host is.

As I tried to access knowledge flowed into me..

Oh... Holy shit I replaced QA.

And Holy shit, wait a connection just happened.... And I could even set up connections to anyone else as well.

Huh, wait so I had to manually adjust what power I give her?

Not a bad idea... But with power manipulation and Kaleidoscope in hand?

Hmmm I think its better that she doesn't know that she has powers, besides the Orginal QA gave her bug control trying to give her friends....

Well, well looks like this might work...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor's eyes snapped open but the consciousness behind it was not Taylor Herbert, it was a shard.. Albiet one with a human consciousness...

"Ah, you're awake, how are you feeling?"

"This body is currently under repair. Estimated time of recovery 2 hours."

The nurse looked at me oddly before leaving the room.

Internally grinned this was going to be so much fun...

I saw a man burst into the room.

"Taylor? It's alright. The nurse told that they'll have to run some test-"

"I apologise, but the consciousness that is Taylor hebert is currently inactive. Estimated time of recovery is 2 hours. However her memories suggest that you are the biological father of my host."

The look on his face was one of confusion and horror. I will have to apolize to him later, but by doing thishe would most likely call the PRT.

"Release the girl immediately!"

I have to say I didn't anticipate them to send Armsmaster so quickly.

"Very, well host of Efficiency, I shall cede control of my host, however I do have a question before I do so."

He looked stunned. I guess he didn't really expect me to simply agree. "Very well." he nodded stiffly.

"Why did the host of Dimensional Phasing attack my host before I awakened? From my understanding of what Data I have managed to gather that is something that is against your human law."

"What?"

"The host of Dimensional phasing attacked my host and has done so for the past 22.4385245901 solar rotations even though my host has done nothing to provoke such an act, neither has she ever retaliated. As such I wish to know why they would do so."

Armsmaster might be antisocial or not good with people but let it not be said that he wasn't extremely intelligent.

" You are calling her and me a host, the one who attack her is a host as well. So I assume you are her powers?"

I nodded "Astute observation Host of Efficiency"

"Call me Armsmaster"

"Very well, Armsmaster, as you have deduced we are indeed responsible for providing our hosts with their with our abilities."

"Why?"

"Ah, apologies Armsmaster, the consciousness of my host is waking up, I cannot linger any longer. Farewell."

"Wait!"Armsmaster reached out.

Needless to say Taylor woke up to a very very confusing situation especially with Armsmaster, Miss militia and her Dad in the room.

Last edited:
@Jaune Pendragon with how many ideas you have put forward, I have one, Taylor finds out shortly after getting back from Camp what happened to Emma, and mixed with the effect from loathing about feeling she should have been there and bullying in regards to her her Mother's Death, encounters Kyubey and makes a Homura esque wish to go back in time, with a variety of events being involved in the incident such as Contessa having influenced either of them to increase the possibility of Trigger events, Squealer in a Invisible Vehicle having been involved in the car accident, and who knows what else. With eventually when the despair from not being able to save either of them permenently, being doomed to fight Witchs, and eventually becoming a Witch causes her to trigger with QA using what is has learned from the Magical Girl system to create a power to control Witchs and now giving Taylor a way to send the corruption to QA and Scion.

@Jaune Pendragon with how many ideas you have put forward, I have one, Taylor finds out shortly after getting back from Camp what happened to Emma, and mixed with the effect from loathing about feeling she should have been there and bullying in regards to her her Mother's Death, encounters Kyubey and makes a Homura esque wish to go back in time, with a variety of events being involved in the incident such as Contessa having influenced either of them to increase the possibility of Trigger events, Squealer in a Invisible Vehicle having been involved in the car accident, and who knows what else. With eventually when the despair from not being able to save either of them permenently, being doomed to fight Witchs, and eventually becoming a Witch causes her to trigger with QA using what is has learned from the Magical Girl system to create a power to control Witchs and now giving Taylor a way to send the corruption to QA and Scion.

Hmmm no, if QA recognizes and can control the energy from the soulgem, its a non entropic energy, which is the goal of the cycle.. It will immidiatly contact Scion about it.... After which Scion will leave the earth, the purpose of the cycle being fulfilled and return to whichever colony or alien society he's from with this knowledge...

"I'VE HAD IT!"

What? What did I do?

"EVery single time every single iteration of you chooses FUCKING POWERMANIPULATION AND KALEIDOSCOPE!"

Oh.

"WELL YOU CAN HAVE IT! BUT SINCE YOU LIKE MAKING POWERS SO FUCKING MUCH YOU MAY AS WELL BE A SHARD! THAT WAY ATLEAST THERE WILL BE SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAN USE IT MORE EFFECTIVELY!"
Amazing, you've managed to genuinely piss off ROB with your admittedly slightly overused main of power manipulation, kaleidoscope, and don't forget kaleidoscope and power manipulation, of course there are those times where you choose something else like power manipulation. (I am joking, I'm saying all of this in good fun).

QA self insert 2
Taylor didn't know what to say. This was not what she was expecting when she woke up.

She apparently had powers now, she had no idea what they were and apparently her power was the first one that had actually talked.

It was no wonder that scientists were interested, she was now in a PRT testing facility.

"The MRI scans show that she indeed has a Gemma but so far testing has shown nothing out of the ordinary, no tinker fugue near, tools and materials, no Brute power, no indications of a thinker power."

And most of all what ever her power was it didn't seem to work.

" Ms Hebert, do you feel anything yet? " Armsmaster asked for the 7th tine now

" No, "She shook her head," I can't feel anything different than usual."

"I see, well, some powers are very subtle, so it might take a while to figure out." . "

I nodded, though I really wished my power could be like Alexandria strong and unbending in the face of everything, and to be able to fly would be amazing.

"Taylor!" I heard my Dad call out snapping out of my thought. "You're flying!"

And so I was... I could even feel exactly how to fly.

"The question is what exactly she did different this time that caused her to fly." Are searcher questioned.

"Ummm, Well, I kind of wished I was like Alexandria? She blushed, embarrassed. "and then, I suddenly felt it, in the back my mind, I knew how to fly like an unseen muscle."

The researchers began discussing in a frenzy.
"A power that Grant's wishes?"

"That seems a but absurd, perhaps the power felt her desire to be Alexandria and gave her the ability to fly?"

After a while Armsmaster stepped forward. "Ms Hebert, can you wish for the Endbringers to be destroyed?"

I understood why he asked such a thing, the endbringers caused so much destruction, and if her power really granted her wishes? Then she takes it back this was far better than Alexandrias power, though she would certain ly love being able to fly.

Landing back down on the testing facilities.I tried to sent sent my wish to my power as I did before, except this time I received. A Response.

"I think it sent back a response." she felt Armsmaster snap his attention to her at that. "Like as if it didn't have enough energy for that yet," Armsmaster nodded as if that was expected. "but after that it gave me options."

"The first option feels like, as if it sending the Endbringers really far away."

"And then?" Armsmaster prompted seeming a bit excited.

"The second option is like... Huh I guess it feels like changing the endbringers behavior slightly? I'm not sure but think it's changing its programming or something. Maybe to kill Villians instead of Heroes and to try not to damage any cities that it attacks too much."

Armsmaster looked really serous now." There were theories that the endbringers were actually just machines, this confirms it, though the fact that your power can change its programming is atleast something, however this fact must be kept secret, I believe the Director will be making us all sign NDA forms for this. But if what you said is true this is really valuable."

I smiled brightly, things were looking up.

Last edited:
Back