How big of a deal is Qi Impurity, considering our Cultivation method requires pure Primordial Qi? And how much would a pill/item to remove it cost?

Also, just wanted to mention you've got the style of a Xianxia novel down pat, assuming said novel uses perfect English.

Not a big deal. It doesn't affect you negatively right now unless it gets way too high (>80%). Your cultivation art needs pure Qi to work its changes but you dont have to limit yourself that way for everything, as long as you're not practicing the art at that very moment, you can use Qi of w.e purity.

The main point of the impurities is to determine how much of a challenge you'll face in a future realm, as you'll need to clean it all up before you can advance. You're welcome to invent an item for the store that clears it right up (within limits if you want a resonable cost). The price would depend on how effective the item is, minimum price is 2k.

Yeah, I find that sticking to the Xianxia format is hard at times. I have my own writing style that likes to intrude and I get a bit OCD about things. Each chapter is read and edited like 3 times before I post it, which is why I get super annoyed when I later spot mistakes.

... What happens if we swallow the fluids

The same as taking too many pills at once. A negative reaction to the energies in the fluid with some pretty severe side-effects.

Too bad we picked "My abs are harder than steel" as our cultivation art instead of "yummy yummy poison style"

Joking of course. Steel abs are always an upside.

I thought plan Full Metal won? I mean that's what the the tally system says. So shouldn't we be spending all our shop points on the best piece of metal possible?

I thought plan Full Metal won? I mean that's what the the tally system says. So shouldn't we be spending all our shop points on the best piece of metal possible?

Thank you, glad someone noticed lol.

You're doing that anyways, it will come up next post when all supplies are gathered and training begins. I went with the Froggy plan since its basically the same plan but also gets you the cultivation items you'll need to speed things along. To compensate for pulling this swap, you're getting extra beast cores (500 pts worth from the gifts, more from visiting the resource elder), which will get you a higher tier of metal.

Too bad we picked "My abs are harder than steel" as our cultivation art instead of "yummy yummy poison style"

Joking of course. Steel abs are always an upside.
I thought our cultivation art was " my everything is harder than steel"? We're basically going to up our bodies density with a space rock. Now that I think about it; that might have some unforeseen side-effects. Will messing with our density alter our weight?

Picture this, we come out of seclusion after training, but our body is now so heavy that we need snowshoes to walk around, or we will sink into the earth like quicksand. :rofl:

Learning to fly ends up not as a combat based choice, but a pragmatic decision built off of the fact that we need to 'fly' to counteract gravity's pull on us.

OP, Full body repair is 100 SP and Full soul repair is 200 SP.

Full Body and Soul repair is a whopping 1000 SP.

Is there any advantage to getting the latter rather than just buying the former two separately?

Which one is it?

Why is the sell value so low? Shouldn't it be 15 SP?

Thanks. Was originally four but I changed it to six. Guess I missed a part. The sell value isn't always 10% of the cost, I go with that for most items but some aren't worth even that much to the system.

I wonder if you can sell bodies and souls to the menu.

or bloodlines. I mean you can sell to the system many things already, why not living people?

Also can you put items into the rings you buy from the store then put them in the inventory?

Putting rings inside rings inside rings to maximize storage space?

Last edited:
Quick note: this quest is on hiatus for a bit of time. I'm moving to a new building and starting work at a new location. The next chap is almosy ready but I won't have time to write in the coming days. Expect it in a week at the latest though.

I wonder if you can sell bodies and souls to the menu.

or bloodlines. I mean you can sell to the system many things already, why not living people?

Also can you put items into the rings you buy from the store then put them in the inventory?

Putting rings inside rings inside rings to maximize storage space?

Bodies and souls of value, sure. Beast corpses are the best since the body parts technically have value as resources. Human corpses will require something special, like a trait/bloodline, to have any value. The system won't accept living beings however.

> . >
Yes, I suppose you can. However, there's little point since you'll already have a storage device. There's also the fact that you'll need to take the ring out of the inventory before you can search it for specific items. Way slower.

Short of having it stolen by someone with Hax stealth, or getting your fingers chopped off, the only way to lose a storage ring is to die and have it looted off your corpse. At that point, it doesn't really matter where your stuff is stored.

Quick note: this quest is on hiatus for a bit of time. I'm moving to a new building and starting work at a new location. The next chap is almosy ready but I won't have time to write in the coming days. Expect it in a week at the latest though.
It's a shame, but RL comes first. I'm just glad to know that you haven't lost interest in this, and are planing on resuming it so soon.

Bodies and souls of value, sure. Beast corpses are the best since the body parts technically have value as resources. Human corpses will require something special, like a trait/bloodline, to have any value. The system won't accept living beings however.

> . >
Yes, I suppose you can. However, there's little point since you'll already have a storage device. There's also the fact that you'll need to take the ring out of the inventory before you can search it for specific items. Way slower.

Short of having it stolen by someone with Hax stealth, or getting your fingers chopped off, the only way to lose a storage ring is to die and have it looted off your corpse. At that point, it doesn't really matter where your stuff is stored.

Oh good. We can do EXTREME SMUGGLING without being caught thanks to having an inventory system.

Need to bypass borders? use inventory system. Need to bypass security to poison someone? Inventory system. Need to plant a bomb to destroy anything? INVENTORY system.

Need to carry an country worth of item to support an sect war? Inventory system. Need to kill someone without leaving any evidence? Inventory system.

Have some secret SUPER ULTRA OMEGA RARE stuff but have to keep down low? Inventory system.

It's one of the greatest abilities an "gamer" can have. besides leveling up, getting perks, having a gamer body/mind, quests and the ability to observe as well as quick mastery over everything.

Last edited:
Oh good. We can do EXTREME SMUGGLING without being caught thanks to having an inventory system.

Need to bypass borders? use inventory system. Need to bypass security to poison someone? Inventory system. Need to plant a bomb to destroy anything? INVENTORY system.

Need to carry an country worth of item to support an sect war? Inventory system. Need to kill someone without leaving any evidence? Inventory system.

Have some secret SUPER ULTRA OMEGA RARE stuff but have to keep down low? Inventory system.

It's one of the greatest abilities an "gamer" can have. besides leveling up, getting perks, having a gamer body/mind, quests and the ability to observe as well as quick mastery over everything.
Didn't the Inventory say only items we got from the system could be put in the Inventory?

It will be fun to see how the clan reacts to Tian surpassing the entire clan in cultivation in record time. Tian will probably get labeled a once in a thousand years genius.

Last edited:
Back