Don't tempt fate, this may just mean we end up with Pseudo-Foreigner Run Ru instead (the other half is Foreigner Obed Marsh, Someone who encountered an Outer God...and asked her to marry him.)

Last edited:
Don't tempt fate, this may just mean we end up with Pseudo-Foreigner Run Ru instead (the other half is Foreigner Obed Marsh, Someone who encountered an Outer God...and asked her to marry him.)

[Insert here: Concern meme]

Yeah, in retrospective I can see how my whole post can be a red rag to Murphy's bull.

Oh well, I fucked up x'D

EDIT: Blink! Your reactions are not helping! :rofl:

Last edited:
If it happens, it's on both of your heads. Reiter tempted fate, Phyrexia gave Blink ideas.

Also, considering the current odds, we just dodged only one Missile, we still have an Arsenal left to avoid, including some WMD

One thing that I've never yet seen in FGO, or in any Fate fanfic that featured both Shirou and/or Emiya and Mordred: Having Shirou and/or Emiya trace Caliburn and let Mordred try to pull it forth. This needs to happen once you reach London, esp. since Arturia will be along to quell any doubts Mordred might have about the traced Caliburn.

One thing that I've never yet seen in FGO, or in any Fate fanfic that featured both Shirou and/or Emiya and Mordred: Having Shirou and/or Emiya trace Caliburn and let Mordred try to pull it forth. This needs to happen once you reach London, esp. since Arturia will be along to quell any doubts Mordred might have about the traced Caliburn.
When will new chapter get posted? And doesnt caliburn just deny everybody except Arthur.

can you add gerda in some form
i just finished the second lostbeld and it made me even sadder dan roman's fate

Unlikely, sadly. Same for Paxti or any other non-Servant LB characters - there's no reason for them to show up. They added to the stories of those settings, but there's nothing I can think of they'd add here.

At the least Zolgen, Rushd, and Siduri will appear in their corresponding singularities.

At the least Zolgen, Rushd, and Siduri will appear in their corresponding singularities.

Idea: In the Seventh Singularity, ask Ereshkigal to keep Siduri's soul safe in Kur when she inevitably dies - of old age, if nothing else - and when you return to Chaldea, 4500 years later, summon Ereshkigal and have her retrieve Siduri's soul from Kur, using a Grail to give her a new body. Voila, Gil has his secretary back. (I'd call her his friend, but he won't admit it.)

I done with the 3 lostbeld
But while playing it i notice one thing
Wasn't rather close to mao or north korea his kind of communism?
maybe if you ever do something with it you can have edison have a go at it
with him being amerikan incarnated.

Last edited:
I done with the 3 lostbeld
But while playing it i notice one thing
Wasn't rather close to mao his kind of communism?
maybe if you ever do something with it you can have edison have a go at it
with him being amerikan incarnated.
Can you repeat that with some resemblence grammer? Because i dont think what you wanna ask is understandable

Btw i get that you were probably busy with new year. But is there a schedule normally like every Friday or something like that? (Also do you plan on publishing other platforms?)

Schedule is whenever I finish a chapter. I don't have a backlog but I have a framework for future chapters.

I have a 40 hour workweek and the pandemic has impacted my writing speed due to emotional issues. I've been having health-related problems since the last chapter so writing has been further slowed.

I have no intentions of crossposting to other platforms at this time.

Apologies if this is brusque, but current events have me a little burnt out.

Schedule is whenever I finish a chapter. I don't have a backlog but I have a framework for future chapters.

I have a 40 hour workweek and the pandemic has impacted my writing speed due to emotional issues. I've been having health-related problems since the last chapter so writing has been further slowed.

Take all the time you need mate. Real life, as always, comes before fiction.

30 chapters in what? more or less eight months? And with superb quality? And to all that adding the clusterfuck that was 2020? Yeah, nope. We can wait. You need and deserve a break, and not "mah update" BS.

As Keeward said, take all the time you need, just don't burn yourself thinking that you own us something, 'cause that's BS. Your IRL life goes first, just as your mental and emotional health.

We can wait.

Yeah you should take better care of yourself. Dont let yourself burnout for a fic. You are doing this for free. Your mental and physical health should come before everything to u.

I want to ask something. From what i know Counter-force splits into two sides. One is Alayashiki(Humans) and Gaia(Planet). Both sides have their agents right. Alaya has Counter guardians and a unknown Monster of Alaya. Gaia has Divine spirits , Fae and Primate Murder(Fou). So shouldn't Gaia be the one to connect with Matthew. Also the Fae and PM should be able to get backed by Gaia. So why does Fou hide itself? Btw is everyone's magecraft stronger? After all Human Order causes mysteries go get weaker. Without human order Mana and Mysters should get stronger.

So for Fou, in FGO he's a potential Beast IV that is defeated by accepting the good parts of humanity and making a sacrifice of his sapience to preserve Mash. It's less that he's hiding and more that he's observing. If humanity failed its trial in canon or here? Advent Beast IV, Cath Palug/Primate Murder.

I don't know about the magecraft being stronger. I'd say that they're no stronger or weaker than normal because incinerating human history has effects on everything else. Just because one thing fuels the fire more doesn't mean nothing else is consumed.

Matthew was initially grown in a lab like the rest of the Demi-Servant experiments. Even with Morgan's modifications he still has human influences, so is subject to both Alayashiki and Gaia. One of these is under direct attack, and has Opinions about humans connecting to the Origin. Using the Universal/Original/Unified Language involves connecting to the Origin, which left an opening.

Now, thanks to Morgan, he is also available to be tapped by Gaia due to his fae heritage. ...it would be a little awkward, to say the least.

Back