Page 69! Allow us to celebrate this momentous occasion. :V

We know who 4 of the Grands are blink are you gonna bring in replacements for Saber rider and berserker

Rider is a full-on original Servant (not OC exactly in that I'm basing them on an actual person/figure). Berserker I'm not touching until Camelot so I have time to account for reveals (especially since I bet they're Daybit's). Saber I'm hedging between two options at the moment, either of which could be canon.

It is highly unlikely that Vivian will be able to disconnect from Olga. The others had the qualifier of they were all alive. Olga spent a long while in Avalon as a disembodied soul, which has consequences. Puppet body or no, being killed without proper measures in place does usually result in death.
Huh, so is Olga sort of the same 'species' as Matthew now? In that she is an existence that is both Fae and human.

I keep experiencing a cognitive disconnect every time I see Vivian being mentioned as the Lady of the Lake. Mainly because Vivian's only actual claim to fame is student of Merlin. Nimue, the Lady of the Lake is a fae princess. As in the only fae more powerful than her, is entities like Mab, the Queen of Air and Darkness. Otherwise known as Queen of the Winter Court of Fae.

Well, that's fair. According to wikipedia, the two names are both attributed to the same figure, and popular culture skews either way depending. When I was a kid and had an abridged collection of King Arthur tales, Nimue was an apprentice to Merlin who betrayed him while the Lady of the Lake was a separate character.

The first time I ever heard 'Vivian' was in use for the Demon in the Shin Megami Tensei series, where she was labeled the Lady of the Lake. The second was from the Type-MOON wiki, where she is also named Vivian.

The main reason I went with Vivian is to differentiate from the Nimue that shows up in James D. Fawkes' 'An Essence of Silver and Steel'. While ultimately drawing on the same source for inspiration, I wanted to do my own takes on the character without confusing any overlapping readership by using an alternate name/title.

The entire King Arthur mythos is the medieval equivalent of fanfiction anyway, so uncertainty regarding the names and identities of supporting characters like the Lady in the Lake is to be expected. Pretty much the only part of her character that remains consistent in most every story is that she is both female and appears in or around a lake.

I keep waiting for Fafnir to put in an appearance in this Singularity. Yes, Sieg's back in Chaldea, but the mere presence of Sigurd and/or Siegfried in a Singularity - which is by definition an unstable temporal anomaly - is supposed to result in Fafnir automatically being chain-summoned, regardless of whether Sigurd/Siegfried were summoned in the Singularity or brought along from Chaldea.

... Perhaps he's manifesting in Daji/Vitch, the way he did in Lostbelt Surtr? Her Sin of Collection is pretty close to the Greed required to manifest Fafnir, after all...

That wasn't Fafnir in Losbelt Surtr, that was Fenrir. The wolf.

No, he also manifested Fafnir as well. That's why he gets the Dragon trait in-game after he devours the Tree of Emptiness; his greed, combined with Sigurd being in the Lostbelt, caused him to start manifesting traits of Fafnir. The story even says he grows draconic wings, though they don't appear on his game sprite for some reason.

Full disclosure: I haven't put Fafnir in Septem because I didn't consider it. I probably should have, buuuut... Yeah.

No excuses, mea culpa. I could drop him in as a 'secret component' to Daji, but that feels beyond contrived at this juncture.

Full disclosure: I haven't put Fafnir in Septem because I didn't consider it. I probably should have, buuuut... Yeah.

No excuses, mea culpa. I could drop him in as a 'secret component' to Daji, but that feels beyond contrived at this juncture.

Eh, can't say I blame ya. Just remember that if you decide to bring Sigurd and/or Siegfried along into anymore singularities, Fafnir's supposed to show up. Though you can probably get around it by bringing Sieg along as well, since he counts as Fafnir.

All this Greed stuff reminds me that Beast VI is the only one with basic ass sin and not some weird spin of it, atleast from what we know.

All this Greed stuff reminds me that Beast VI is the only one with basic ass sin and not some weird spin of it, atleast from what we know.
Which was what? Pride? I mean when i think capital S sins in fate i always jump to the obscure........although Beast 3 also has one of the basic sins, aka Lust, but since its split its two different looks on love. The egotistical kind seeing as Kiara, at least the one of Extra, sees herself as the only human and thus she only loves herself and sees other humans as mere "food" so to speak.......And THEN Kama/Mara/Ananga, who takes the concept of selfless love to mad extremes, like seriously woman what is wrong with you?!

Doesn't actually say which Sin VI is. All we really know about it is the connection it has to Nero's Rider form, that it has Nega-Messiah, and that Manaka considers it her child and it considers her its mother - so much so that it resurrected her. Proto Merlin stated that VI is also divided into L and R, like III, but that's it for now.

.......there is too much greed in this story.
Couldn't manaka feed Vitch to her Pet and make it more powerful then? Ugh, this is what happens when a overly hormonal, unstable, teenage magus that makes pre charlie morgan look restrained and with too much power, tries to hijack history. She makes stupid decisions.
I mean, she is what? Trying to create another fucking lostbelt? She knows that unless she supplants Gaia and Alaya her "eternal Camelot" is just going to get lostbelted, right?....god i wish i could see her "oops, i didnt think this through, too busy thinking with my Vagina, like Medb" face.
I mean, Arthur would just slay her for what she did, and even if she altered him, he would just shove Excalibur right through her chest and pull the trigger. She would have to pull a Caster gil and make an Avenger Arthur....which i think she would reject on principle seeing as he wouldn't be the true Arthur or lack a key characteristic of the real one?
Nope, im done with manaka, i just want to see how she tries to derail the Trainwreck coming at her....and fail to dodge it.....preferably if it is a beam of all known Excaliburs/Caliburns and Rhongomyniads and using Enuma Elish to make sure there is nothing remaining of her

From yonder distant waves,
seven heads and ten crowns shall appear.

Thou who art sinful,
Thy name is the Adversary,
Thy heart is of Greed.

Thy praises shall turn into blasphemies
and rage over the Earth.
Unless they get funky and invent a new spin on it, its totally Greed.

Thinking of VivOlga, I have to wonder if she's going to get into some shenanigans due to now being a Fae Pseudo-servant (and possibly Faeblooded depending on how her body was reconstructed along with her spirit spending a good amount of time in Avalon); and therefor gaining certain requirements, limitations etc that she previously didn't have as a human. Sure Vivian is riding in the back of her head but I can see Olga accidentally doing detrimental to herself that would have been previously perfectly normal.

And speaking of Fae and legends, for your listening pleasure; the Tale Of Cú.

I mean, she is what? Trying to create another fucking lostbelt? She knows that unless she supplants Gaia and Alaya her "eternal Camelot" is just going to get lostbelted, right?....god i wish i could see her "oops, i didnt think this through, too busy thinking with my Vagina, like Medb" face.
...I think Blink mentioned that she had contingencies in place in case that happened. Manaka, being connected to the motherfucking Root, is actually pretty smart.

And does not seem to be thinking with her vagina.
Couldn't manaka feed Vitch to her Pet and make it more powerful then? Ugh, this is what happens when a overly hormonal, unstable, teenage magus that makes pre charlie morgan look restrained and with too much power, tries to hijack history. She makes stupid decisions.
No, she couldn't. Due to the deal/geas/pact thing she made with Morgan, there's really no point in making VI more powerful if she can't even use it. Vitch, being a Bargain Bin Beast, isn't so powerful that siccing her on Chaldea isn't grossly unfair, but is still powerful enough to pose a considerable threat. She made the most logical decision, not a stupid one.
I mean, Arthur would just slay her for what she did, and even if she altered him, he would just shove Excalibur right through her chest and pull the trigger.
Again, don't underestimate Manaka. Arthur likely wouldn't even get the chance to slay her.

What I wonder is what the other beast class threats are gonna be Morgan did say that some of the originals disqualified themselves so who's gonna replace them su daji replaced tiamat who are the other replacements

Back