No. That's just wrong on many levels. Read ADWD.
You seem to need perspective, here some ...

This is buckbeak from harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.

See that wingspan, when in flight(magic shrinking wings aparrently) he has a wingspan of 28 feet, Drogon has 2/3 that.

"To fly something the scale of a horse, you need big wings," says visual effects supervisor Roger Guyett. "And if you look at the creature, we've figured out basically the right proportions were about 30 odd feet, 28 feet, for a wingspan of that size."

ADWD drogon is tiny, unless of course his wing are comically proportioned.

Imagine for a second drogon during dany's field of fire was this lump of a dragon that had tiny wing that beat at speeds that would make a humming birds green with envy, yet another glorious facet of ASOIAF that D&D have denied us(/mostly jk).

Last edited:
I kept watching Preston's videos because I wanted a reminder of how much was different between the books and the show. I'll admit, there is quite a bit I forgot from the books but MAN a lot of Preston's theories rely solely on a ton of people being telepathically controlled or sent specific dreams.
This is probably his second biggest issue aside from forcing his post apoc thing. He seems to hate the idea that the plot has magic aspects but will fall back on "Glass candle, telepathy, mind powers" to explain things he wants.

Oh and Aeagon is totally a blackfyre. That is how I see him being a mummers dragon. He is a dragon just not a real Targ.

Last edited:
I think Aegon is a real dragon.

A literal dragon. He's a dragon in a man suit. A tiny one, jealous of the larger ones, and the smol dragons engineered the entire Targ downfall right from the start.

Actually he's TWO dragons in a trench coat. Jon Connington is actually just a wooden puppet manipulated into the appearance of life by means of a clever system of levers and pulleys. Varys is a collective hallucination.

Last edited:
Wow, seriously? Either they really want this to be the money shot of the entire series, or HBO's offices have seen a hell of a lot of yelling and screaming lately.
Well this won't make some fans happy. I was hoping we'd get season 8 this year maybe in the autumn or in the winter later on in the year not in 2019.

I watched like the first and last two episodes of this past season, and that was enough for me. As for the final one...I'm happy they're giving it the time it needs, but these past couple seasons just got worse and worse. Just don't know if there's enough fucks to give left in me to wait another year.

I watched like the first and last two episodes of this past season, and that was enough for me. As for the final one...I'm happy they're giving it the time it needs, but these past couple seasons just got worse and worse. Just don't know if there's enough fucks to give left in me to wait another year.
What was it about season 7 that you didn't like?

I think while his army attacks from the North, the Night King will move from the south with Viserion

Anything else you didn't like about season 7? Plus Dany and Jon will most likely discover that little revelation in season 8. It'll be interesting to see what'll happen next in that regard.

It feels like they're taking polls of fan wish fulfillment and plotting out their episodes that way rather than what the characters would do. There's some hella dope shit that gets dropped here and there, but we can watch those clips on youtube rather than waste time slogging through the nonsensical crap between it. Plus I've heard how terrible it was from my friends and fam that decided to watch all of it. Even my mom thinks it's gotten lame.

Last edited:
Anything else you didn't like about season 7? Plus Dany and Jon will most likely discover that little revelation in season 8. It'll be interesting to see what'll happen next in that regard.
Would it be that big of a deal besides the whole Jon is the rightful king and Dany has family still alive. Didn't they use to marry cousins and aunts/uncles back in the Old days

Back