FusionVerse - Combining All The Stories

Bleach: How well do Soul Reapers, Quincies, and the various other powered beings mesh with what we've got?

Steven Universe: How do the Diamond Authority and the various actions of the Gems get involved in what we've got? This is more of a big question for all of us to spend some time discussing. It will also be neat to look into fusions other than gem/gem and gem/human. Such as gem/mutant, gem/dragon, gem/skrull, gem/tetramand, and many others.
Soul Reapers are basically Psychopomps right? They hunt down evil spirits and help send good spirits off to their after life right? I imagine they bear a more neutral middle ground between angels and demons. Be interesting to see how these Psychopomps interact with Grim Reapers and the shinigami from Death Note.

Reiryoku or Bleach Spiritual power, just seems to be another word for Ki/Chi/Chakra/Personal Magic. Soul Reapers just got a lot of it, and I think their bodies are made out of it. Regardless it should mesh fine with what we've got so far.

Is Gem fusion significantly different from Dragonball Z fusion? I know basically nothing about Steven universe beyond the first few episodes so can't really help here.

A strong addition to a meta-fiction that already includes SHIELD and our composite "The Order" group. These organizations are seriously deeply interwoven, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's triple and quadruple agents in play.
The Order? What Order? Do you mean The Order: 1886, or something else?

But yeah quadruple agents makes sense for this kind of world. You don't know who to really trust. Anyone could be an Assassin, CIA, Brotherhood, SHIELD, or even a Plumber.

Fusion Distinctions between DBZ and Steven Universe
Soul Reapers are basically Psychopomps right? They hunt down evil spirits and help send good spirits off to their after life right? I imagine they bear a more neutral middle ground between angels and demons. Be interesting to see how these Psychopomps interact with Grim Reapers and the shinigami from Death Note.

Reiryoku or Bleach Spiritual power, just seems to be another word for Ki/Chi/Chakra/Personal Magic. Soul Reapers just got a lot of it, and I think their bodies are made out of it. Regardless it should mesh fine with what we've got so far.

Is Gem fusion significantly different from Dragonball Z fusion? I know basically nothing about Steven universe beyond the first few episodes so can't really help here.

The Order? What Order? Do you mean The Order: 1886, or something else?

But yeah quadruple agents makes sense for this kind of world. You don't know who to really trust. Anyone could be an Assassin, CIA, Brotherhood, SHIELD, or even a Plumber.

They're actually quite different from what I understand. Fusion in DBZ, as performed by the Metamorans via their Fusion Dance, has two people of equal power and similar height (originally) blend their energy to physically combine their organic bodies into one new one. The Potara Earring fusion is somewhat different, but not in ways worth mentioning here. See article:

Fusion

With Gems, it is a more emotional, philosophical bond. With the exception of Connie Maheswaran, everyone who has participated in a fusion has had a gem at the core of their being. Pure gems (not like Steven) project their body from their gem as a hard-light construct. Steven can infuse his body with the light of his gem, allowing him to fuse. He can also infuse other humans with this light, pulling them into the fusion. The third and most important element of the fusion is a personal trust. Gems of the same kind (like Rubies) have an inherent trust based on their similarity, so they can just make physical contact and fuse without ritual. Gems of very different natures have to go through a more elaborate process. In one example, Lapis and Jasper committed to an unstable fusion born not from love, but desperation, and their emotional intensity allowed them to bond. However, Lapis immediately used this to betray Jasper and imprison her, refusing to let her break the fusion. Fusions like Garnet, on the other hand, can remain that way nigh-permanently because of how compatible they are as people. Stevonnie, the only fusion with a pure human involved, was only possible because of the deeply loving, trusting relationship between Steven (a gem/human hybrid) and Connie (pure human).

Fusion Dance

The Order mention was relevant to one of your earlier posts about "The Order." Whatever you meant there. Best I remember without looking it up, we combined Order 1886 into a few other organizations.

The Order mention was relevant to one of your earlier posts about "The Order." Whatever you meant there. Best I remember without looking it up, we combined Order 1886 into a few other organizations.
Oh did we? Cool. It would be cool if you could threadmark the posts in some way, as it gets a bit hard to track what we've done. I just put down Order: 1886 as an organisation that existed in the past, but not necessarily one that was still around, but if you adjusted it or combined it with something like the Midnight Sons, MI-13, The Trenchcoat Brigade or maybe https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Belmont_Clan that would be cool to know.

If we do want to just call it 'The Order' we should probably call the Assassin Order something else, like the League of Shadows or the Demon or something, just to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
Oh did we? Cool. It would be cool if you could threadmark the posts in some way, as it gets a bit hard to track what we've done. I just put down Order: 1886 as an organisation that existed in the past, but not necessarily one that was still around, but if you adjusted it or combined it with something, that would be cool.

If we do want to just call it 'The Order' we should probably call the Assassin Order something else, like the League of Shadows or the Demon or something, just to avoid confusion.

-sigh- Time to go threadmark seven pages.

I'm not married to calling it the Order. That's just what I thought you were calling it in that other post.

It is very likely that you are right. However, those who work on this don't care. The current stage is just to explore what would happen if all these universes bumped into each other. When we've ironed out some kinks, then we'll localize and start working on who the story focuses on and who's just background.

Oh ye of little faith. This will be fun. Sure not everything will work, but it's fun to see what will. After that, it's cool to see how they change each other. Come on, give it a try. Regardless it's a cool thought experiment.

What you're trying to do is essentially Wold Newton - which is a whole heap of fiction into one universe.
It is an interesting thought experiment but you might find reading Gurps Infinite Worlds useful or something published by MIT (below)-

https://space.mit.edu/home/tegmark/PDF/multiverse_sciam.pdf

It will allow you to fine tune the universes most likely to bump into one another, and those so far away that any kind of meeting is not going to happen.

So Godzilla and Pacific Rim being two nearby alternate universes having a chance meeting far more likely than say Godzilla and Power Rangers, or a Disney Princess.

Last edited:
What you're trying to do is essentially Wold Newton - which is a whole heap of fiction into one universe.
It is an interesting thought experiment but you might find reading Gurps Infinite Worlds useful or something published by MIT (below)-

https://space.mit.edu/home/tegmark/PDF/multiverse_sciam.pdf

It will allow you to fine tune the universes most likely to bump into one another, and those so far away that any kind of meeting is not going to happen.

So Godzilla and Pacific Rim being two nearby alternate universes having a chance meeting far more likely than say Godzilla and Power Rangers, or a Disney Princess.
Wold Newton is certainly interesting and I am reading it. I've certainly been inspired by works inspired by Wold Newton such as Planetary and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (side note, should probably think of putting these guys in somehow, maybe as a replacement to The Order 1886).

However we had a fairly strict rule we developed about no multiverses or parallel worlds unless we absolutely needed it. So far I don't think we've needed it (except maybe Kingdom Hearts but not sure yet).

However you still seem to doubt this setting, and I'm sure we will reach a tipping point where some setting is irreconcilable with what's come, in which case we will probably compromise or be forced to not use that setting (or just use part of that setting). Still, I am keen to try and convert you that we can do it.

So I want you to name two settings that you believe can't work together, and I will attempt to not only bring them together, but also fit them into this Fusionverse we are making. It's a challenge.

So...
I'm a sucker for worldbuilding, and I've participated in some projects of this style, one made by a very own participant here @Jcogginsa
And while I'm not too fond on the ''Everything's in'' instead of a voting system or a clear list of what's in, I'm willing to try and do some things
With that said

So I want you to name two settings that you believe can't work together, and I will attempt to not only bring them together, but also fit them into this Fusionverse we are making. It's a challenge.

The Elder Scrolls
Cthulhu Mythos

So...
I'm a sucker for worldbuilding, and I've participated in some projects of this style, one made by a very own participant here @Jcogginsa
And while I'm not too fond on the ''Everything's in'' instead of a voting system or a clear list of what's in, I'm willing to try and do some things

There's a brief of canon the OP is looking for help with. Check the informational thread.

With that said

The Elder Scrolls
Cthulhu Mythos

That's mean. I haven't even played an Elder Scrolls game or read the Mythos. o_O

But alright, I'll do what I can in the next post. If I can figure out Elder Scrolls, I'll probably have figured out DnD, Pathfinder, and probably Warcraft as well, get all the fantasy RPGs sorted.

A core tenet if you read any books on how to write fiction, is that what is happening here is far too busy - most of it is unneeded.

Second issue is metaphysics - what types are there and how do they work? Without ironing that out, everything here is doomed to utter failure. For instance I mentioned DC comics earlier, it has seven fundamental forces of the multiverse, and to some extent if you look at Marvel comics that has four or five I believe.

Third issue is that you need to iron out cosmology. Are there god-realms attached to each of these settings?

Fourthly, what about deities? Mainly you need to look at the abstract type level entities. DC has various ones that all reside in the Sphere of the Gods, and above that is Imagination - Mxy's realm. And then the sixth dimension above that. Marvel has Overspace (now defunct) and replaced with the Superflow. There are two types of Celestials, and all the abstracts are really a part of Multiversal Eternity (yes even the Living Tribunal). Then there are the Guardians from Doctor Who, the Grace and Omniversal Spectrum.

FusionVerse - Combining All The Stories - Storybuilding

Trying to squeeze together Winnie the Pooh, and 40k.
Dungeons and Dragons (RPG) / Pathfinder and Fraggle Rock and Wallace and Gromit. Not going to work except as a comedy relief.

But alright, I'll do what I can in the next post. If I can figure out Elder Scrolls, I'll probably have figured out DnD, Pathfinder, and probably Warcraft as well, get all the fantasy RPGs sorted.

Not really

The Elder Scrolls is one of the most broken (in terms of power) and strange settings there are
There's no universe, galaxies, stars, or even planets
Space is not even real
There uncountable amounts of infinite dimensions that vastly trascend even the perceptions of 3D
Morrowind brings to the table a lot of metaphysical and philosophical concepts that are tiresome to keep track off

And to cherry top all, reality is not even real, it's all the dream of some higher up entity

It's very weird, and I love it for it, but it's very incompatible with a lot of things
And throwing all of that away and just keeping the more traditional RPG things is empty

Last edited:
Ok so i've got it. Here's how to tie the Elder Scrolls and Chtullu Mythos together, while also keeping it relevant to modern day.

There is a German Island in the North Sea called Solstheim which was briefly occupied when the Romans conquered Germany (but not for long). Ever since, history has not paid much notice to this small island, which is known for little but for a small mining town and some ruins. However, there is a secret on this island lost years ago.

Thousands of years ago, a being called Hermaeus Mora left his presence on the island. This being was from another dimension, and his presence was known to drive people insane with forbidden knowledge. It rivaled Dormammu in power but it's motivations were obscure and alien. It seemed only to care about forbidden knowledge, including knowledge of the future and past.

On this island, it hid tomes of esoteric knowledge which could grant one incredible power. However, it was also said reading those books could transport to another realm, where one would go mad if unprepared. This magic is dangerous and needed to be preserved. Some say the original Necronomicon number among these Black Books. Regardless, cultists have started arriving on this island seeking these books*, while their mere presence weakens the barriers between dimensions, causing horrific monstrosities to rise from the oceans and terrorise the island.

Solstheim is a battleground, and we can only hope good people are able to find these Black Books first, and they are wise enough not to use them. For the knowledge in the books might be great enough to bring Hermaesus Mora or some other Elder God to the world.

*Why are the cultists only arriving now? Maybe they haven't-maybe they've always been there but for some reason they've only just started having success. Or maybe they need the stars aligned in a certain way to know the books are on the island. Or maybe there was a mystical protection on the island placed by a Sorcerer Supreme to hide the books, but the barrier weakened when he passed away, allowing the Books to be detected before the new one (Dr Strange or whoever) was able to renew the barrier.

So yeah, that's what I got. I know Elder Scrolls is a lot more complicated than that. I feel the easiest way to deal with it is to set the Elder Scrolls stuff in Roman times, maybe have Skyrim stuff happen when Rome was fighting Germania tribes. Just change the names, and say magic was a lot stronger and stranger back then. Maybe a lot of the records of what happened in Elder Scrolls has been lost to time, or exaggerated in myths.

Regardless this is the best I got with my limited knowledge of both settings. I mean look at Hermaesus, he's definitely some kind of Elder God.

If someone else wants to have a shot at either of these Mythos, by all means, but I feel I've left a lot of room open for story or expansion. Better than writing us into a corner.

Ok so i've got it. Here's how to tie the Elder Scrolls and Chtullu Mythos together, while also keeping it relevant to modern day.

There is a German Island in the North Sea called Solstheim which was briefly occupied when the Romans conquered Germany (but not for long). Ever since, history has not paid much notice to this small island, which is known for little but for a small mining town and some ruins. However, there is a secret on this island lost years ago.

Thousands of years ago, a being called Hermaeus Mora left his presence on the island. This being was from another dimension, and his presence was known to drive people insane with forbidden knowledge. It rivaled Dormammu in power but it's motivations were obscure and alien. It seemed only to care about forbidden knowledge, including knowledge of the future and past.

On this island, it hid tomes of esoteric knowledge which could grant one incredible power. However, it was also said reading those books could transport to another realm, where one would go mad if unprepared. This magic is dangerous and needed to be preserved. Some say the original Necronomicon number among these Black Books. Regardless, cultists have started arriving on this island seeking these books*, while their mere presence weakens the barriers between dimensions, causing horrific monstrosities to rise from the oceans and terrorise the island.

Solstheim is a battleground, and we can only hope good people are able to find these Black Books first, and they are wise enough not to use them. For the knowledge in the books might be great enough to bring Hermaesus Mora or some other Elder God to the world.

*Why are the cultists only arriving now? Maybe they haven't-maybe they've always been there but for some reason they've only just started having success. Or maybe they need the stars aligned in a certain way to know the books are on the island. Or maybe there was a mystical protection on the island placed by a Sorcerer Supreme to hide the books, but the barrier weakened when he passed away, allowing the Books to be detected before the new one (Dr Strange or whoever) was able to renew the barrier.

So yeah, that's what I got. I know Elder Scrolls is a lot more complicated than that. I feel the easiest way to deal with it is to set the Elder Scrolls stuff in Roman times, maybe have Skyrim stuff happen when Rome was fighting Germania tribes. Just change the names, and say magic was a lot stronger and stranger back then. Maybe a lot of the records of what happened in Elder Scrolls has been lost to time, or exaggerated in myths.

Regardless this is the best I got with my limited knowledge of both settings. I mean look at Hermaesus, he's definitely some kind of Elder God.

If someone else wants to have a shot at either of these Mythos, by all means, but I feel I've left a lot of room open for story or expansion. Better than writing us into a corner.

Main problem with this is that it glosses over shit like the Eruption of the Red Mountain, the infight between the noble clans of Solstheim and mainland Morrowind, all of Bloodmon etc etc

Also, yeah, Hermaeus Mora would make Dormmammu his secretary, hell, all of the Daedric Princes moved into any other settinf would become the most powerful pantheon that isn't explicitely omnipotent.

And Hermaeus Mora is not really evil, he's an Eldritch Being, that has no morality. So it's not really a villain

If you want an evil being with cultists that is tied with Elder Scrolls, you can either choose Miraak or Mehrunes Dagon, althought Oblivion Crisis without Akatosh to stop him it's gonna look grim

Not to mention, this leaves 99.9999% of TES behind

A core tenet if you read any books on how to write fiction, is that what is happening here is far too busy - most of it is unneeded.

Second issue is metaphysics - what types are there and how do they work? Without ironing that out, everything here is doomed to utter failure. For instance I mentioned DC comics earlier, it has seven fundamental forces of the multiverse, and to some extent if you look at Marvel comics that has four or five I believe.

Third issue is that you need to iron out cosmology. Are there god-realms attached to each of these settings?

Fourthly, what about deities? Mainly you need to look at the abstract type level entities. DC has various ones that all reside in the Sphere of the Gods, and above that is Imagination - Mxy's realm. And then the sixth dimension above that. Marvel has Overspace (now defunct) and replaced with the Superflow. There are two types of Celestials, and all the abstracts are really a part of Multiversal Eternity (yes even the Living Tribunal). Then there are the Guardians from Doctor Who, the Grace and Omniversal Spectrum.

FusionVerse - Combining All The Stories - Storybuilding

Trying to squeeze together Winnie the Pooh, and 40k.
Dungeons and Dragons (RPG) / Pathfinder and Fraggle Rock and Wallace and Gromit. Not going to work except as a comedy relief.
If you've read the thread, you would see we have answered a lot of these questions.

1. We are making a setting, and then once we've added as much as we want to, @5elementsage is going to find the story he wants to do and focus on that element, leaving the rest in the background.

2. We've been working on the metaphysics. I assume you are discussing the types of magic, and stuff like the Elemental Spectrum, which are in the threadmarks somewhere. Is there something specific you are talking about?

3-4. We've been avoiding talk about Deities. It's on the first page:
Current Criteria for Bans:
Religious Texts (I know the reality/fictionality of these is hotly debated, but we're not taking a stance on that here; no such texts will be included; if a product portrays the gods of real-world religions closely enough, such as Disney's Hercules or God of War, then it's out)

So we haven't really been dealing with that sort of thing. It's not really critical to the story unless we want to tell a story involving that kind of stuff.

Main problem with this is that it glosses over shit like the Eruption of the Red Mountain, the infight between the noble clans of Solstheim and mainland Morrowind, all of Bloodmon etc etc

Also, yeah, Hermaeus Mora would make Dormmammu his secretary, hell, all of the Daedric Princes moved into any other settinf would become the most powerful pantheon that isn't explicitely omnipotent.

And Hermaeus Mora is not really evil, he's an Eldritch Being, that has no morality. So it's not really a villain

If you want an evil being with cultists that is tied with Elder Scrolls, you can either choose Miraak or Mehrunes Dagon, althought Oblivion Crisis without Akatosh to stop him it's gonna look grim

I never said Hermaeus was evil. It's like Chtullu's not evil. Their morality is just beyond human understanding. Besides, Hermaeus deals with knowledge both helpful and destructive-and a lot of destructive knowledge could drive someone insane. Besides, it's not the Elder Gods who misuse the knowledge it's the cultists.

The eruption and infighting can have taken place in the past. I'm saying what the island is like in the modern day and how it can be used. You can have the eruption and stuff happen nowadays.
Not to mention, this leaves 99.9999% of TES behind

You said to tie Elder Scrolls and Chtullu Mythos together. I did, and made it connect to the Fusionverse setting. Not everything in the Elder Scrolls ties into Chtullu so I didn't need it. Besides as I said, I don't know much about the Elder Scrolls, as I've never played the games.

If you would like to offer Elder Scrolls Expertise please feel free to tie in more elements from the setting. I just don't personally see how to bring all of Elder Scrolls into the modern day Fusionverse without radically altering the existing setting. I think Elder Scrolls works better as something that happened in the past-we find old relics from that time period, or ancient scrolls with spells from that time, or ancient evils awakened. But that's just my opinion, and I'm not a person whose knowledgeable in the setting, or at least not enough to entertwine it with all the other settings.

This is your whole problem where I referred to cosmology that you're getting. One has to be overall dominant. As you also need to solve the other aspects of my post.

If you've read the thread, you would see we have answered a lot of these questions.

1. We are making a setting, and then once we've added as much as we want to, @5elementsage is going to find the story he wants to do and focus on that element, leaving the rest in the background.

I know exactly what you're doing and why it is failing.
No you really haven't, and thinking you have is utterly delusional.

2. We've been working on the metaphysics. I assume you are discussing the types of magic, and stuff like the Elemental Spectrum, which are in the threadmarks somewhere. Is there something specific you are talking about?

Working on it, and solving it are two different things. Problem is you have not resolved what magic is, where it comes from, and why the different types are so different.

3-4. We've been avoiding talk about Deities. It's on the first page:

And? Deities and things like abstract entities are not the same.
The latter are truly incredibly powerful beings that make gods look like wimps.

I know exactly what you're doing and why it is failing.
No you really haven't, and thinking you have is utterly delusional.
You know you've been hitting us with a lot of negativity. We aren't failing, we are enjoying what we are doing-or at least I am. I also do not enjoy your tone. So I'm gonna ignore your comments and allow @5elementsage to respond, if they so choose.

Take care, and have a great day or night.

The eruption and infighting can have taken place in the past. I'm saying what the island is like in the modern day and how it can be used. You can have the eruption and stuff happen nowadays.

Main problem with this is that the Red Mountain is located in Morrowind, which is populated, just like Solstheim, by elves.

Elves that are very much tied with the larger lore of TES

And if it's made so that the Red Mountain here is a volcano that exists in another place, then, why wouldn't it's eruption massively changed history, taking into account the magnitude of it's eruption in canon?

If you would like to offer Elder Scrolls Expertise please feel free to tie in more elements from the setting. I just don't personally see how to bring all of Elder Scrolls into the modern day Fusionverse without radically altering the existing setting. I think Elder Scrolls works better as something that happened in the past-we find old relics from that time period, or ancient scrolls with spells from that time, or ancient evils awakened. But that's just my opinion, and I'm not a person whose knowledgeable in the setting, or at least not enough to entertwine it with all the other settings.

The main problem is still as I said

All the cosmology and stuff from TES is too much unique and weird to be tied with normal universe like this is supposed to be, and at most would be relegated to one or two cameos, that would make it irrelevant

The main problem is still as I said

All the cosmology and stuff from TES is too much unique and weird to be tied with normal universe like this is supposed to be, and at most would be relegated to one or two cameos, that would make it irrelevant
Then why did you ask me to try and incorporate Elder Scrolls into the setting if you thought it couldn't fit? :???:

1. He didn't join the Templars. He secretly worked with them to get the Apple and then betrayed them, sending Altair to kill everyone in the Templars who could know about what he did.

2. I mean, that's something you could do. The fact is, in most of these settings the order of assassins or ninja are the bad guys. They outnumber the number of good assassin groups out there. More to the point, the Brotherhood in the games are always outnumbered and are usually the underdogs in modern day. Furthermore, they are still killers which means a lot of the settings good characters (aka superheroes) won't necessarily help them. That's why I think having them be a small group who have not strayed from the original path, but hidden within this massive evil group who have basically stolen their name for thousands of years, is a really interesting story. Especially because they don't have such a strong opposition to the Templars in this setting, I made all the Assassins their enemy.

I find the Brotherhood works better as a small underdog group, trying to redeem the name of the Assassins. In the games it was because the Templars controlled history and changed their portrayal to always be villains, but in this setting it's because their name has been stolen by this more powerful group.

This is the twist I feel makes it a more powerful story for the Assassins as a whole.
I just see zero point in making all those organizations be officially part of the Assassin's Brotherhood. Killing people isn't a sufficient connection. If they don't follow the Assassin's Creed, they shouldn't be considered part of the Assassins at all
Moving on, I had an idea based on something @5elementsage mentioned earlier. That he wanted to avoid Time Travel or at least those parts of the setting that use Time Travel. Now I know that was just as a stopgap-let's finalise the setting before we worry about paradoxes or timelines. But I had a thought-what if there was a reason Time Travel didn't happen in this world, despite it happening in all the original settings? Here's my pitch.
s destroyed, the Doctor and his companion vanished off the face of the planet.

So what do you guys think? I know the time travel restriction rule might not stick around, but if you did, I think this could work pretty nicely to explain why.

EDIT: Incase it wasn't clear, I picked the 5 biggest time travel stories I could think of: H.G. Wells The Time Machine, Back to the Future, Primer, Steins;Gate, and Terminator. The last 4 have some of the most convoluted time travel stuff in them, while the first was basically the first time travel story.

Also Dr Who is a time travel story too I guess. So 6.

Edit 2:* I didn't specify the enemy. In the original setting it's Daleks, but if you want to leave it undefined or have a different temporal enemy in mind, by all means we can use that instead.
Rick Deckard as a Power Ranger doesn't really fit, nor does Kara Thrace since she's from the distant past, not the future.
@Jcogginsa, I have prepared some more directed questions for how to integrate things from your familiar universes, things I know enough about to ask, but not enough in general.

Regarding MLP, are we sticking to FiM continuity, making a composite of all gens, or dropping Friendship is Magic to go for an older gen? How do we reconcile the existence of Celestia (who is/controls the sun) and Luna (who is/controls the moon) with all of the other characters out there who correspond to that? Even though we're not working mythology in directly, there ARE sun gods out there.

On the note of Godzilla and Pacific Rim (and other Kaiju-related properties), what origin or origins are we allowing for Kaiju to exist? I'm starting off saying that "giant mecha" such as Mechagodzilla are an automatic in, whereas some of the weirder Godzilla-related monsters may need ratifying.

One Piece: the big, big big big thing to introduce here is Devil Fruit. I unfortunately don't remember much about what I've learned in that regard. How well would they integrate into our existing super-power dynamics? I.e. can we use them at all, can a person have devil fruit powers and chakra, etc. There is also the matter of Haki. I know very little about it mechanically, just that there's observation, armor, and command.

Bleach: How well do Soul Reapers, Quincies, and the various other powered beings mesh with what we've got?

Steven Universe: How do the Diamond Authority and the various actions of the Gems get involved in what we've got? This is more of a big question for all of us to spend some time discussing. It will also be neat to look into fusions other than gem/gem and gem/human. Such as gem/mutant, gem/dragon, gem/skrull, gem/tetramand, and many others.
1. For the Ponies, I imagine that it is mostly based on the FiM seasons, with a few elements taken from other seasons. As for Celestia, what I was imagining was that Equestria took place in a pocket dimension, which was steeped in Magic so deeply that the Natural Forces were no longer automated. This ties into s later plan for the Soul Reapers.

2. My thinking on Godzilla is this: Most of the Kaiju are Titans, a la the New American films, but Godzilla is not. Godzilla is a mutated dinosaur, with a backstory connected to World War 2 a la his Heisei Origins, the only difference being that he defended Americans from the Japanese instead of the other way around. After being Mutants, he became a scourage to humanity. Eventually, he and Superman battled eachother in this universe's version of the Death of Superman event. After recovering from it, Godzilla began to develope into a more anti-heroic direction. Mechagodzilla would be a Jaeger

3. I see little reason for Devil Fruits to conflict with any powers that aren't ocean based. As for Haki, I would label it as a component in greater mystical MArtial Arts like Chakra

4. The Soul Society would be something unique to Earth. What I'm thinking is that thousands slash millions of years ago there was a tremendously devastating war between Magic Users which damaged reality around Earth, creating glitches in the automatic process of travelling to the afterlife. The Soul Society was created to send the ones that fell through the cracks along to their proper resting place

Back