This is not the FGO General Thread, this is the F/SO Thread. I've tolerated this shit for the past week but it's gone for long enough. Stop fucking going off-topic.

Don't those have the harem protagonist not get to have sex with anyone, even offscreen? :V
I wasnt implying ritsuka would actually have sex I meant someone would think he had sex
( it would be funny if morgan le faye was summoned and declared ritsuka as her husband imagine artorias reaction imagine if there was a scene where artoria thinks ritsuka had sex with morgan but it was a misunderstanding

its too bad you are pairing ritsuka with mash I would have loved to see ritsuka X morgan le fay and artorias reaction to that ( is anyone aware of whats going on in fgo japan )

it would be funny if morgan le faye was summoned and declared ritsuka as her husband imagine artorias reaction imagine if there was a scene where artoria thinks ritsuka had sex with morgan but it was a misunderstanding
its too bad you are pairing ritsuka with mash I would have loved to see ritsuka X morgan le fay and artorias reaction to that
Yes you said it twice already.

Nobody responded the first time because either they aren't up to date with JP FGO and don't want to be spoiled. Or, and I'm guessing here, nobody cares about this insipid scenario.

I don't even know what the nasu verison of Morgan le Fey is like besides her willingness to create the nasu version of Mordred.

A few things: i know some of my comments were tangents, but uncertain if others were or not separate enough to violate F/SO only rule , like the non-canon Body swapping thing i was getting out of my head, or ideas from a theoretical CitLB events, so not posting those unless i find out their okay (even if some people enjoyed it, i'm scared of breaking the rules)

On the actual toping of F/SO, i was wondering if Kiyo would be replacing Lancelot in Orleans in the rewrite, given the much more traditional grail war rules going on than in F/GO.

also, would Mordred remember Apocrypha in this version?
uncertain if Atalante or Jeanne do, given their relative civility from both parties (though their interactions have been minimal, and could be keeping their distance from each other because of that)

"of course Daddy-o~. it's not like TV"

"please stop that" the other two look at her with a pained grimace.

"all right, all right." Kana shrugs, grinning as she put a burger in her mouth... in time to several others enter the cafeteria. And it looked like they weren't the only victems today. Ritsuka was being bridal carried in Mash's arms, seemingly passed out while Mash has an unusual gait in her step, grinning a bit. Then there's Fou, struggling to keep his balance on Mash's head, with the new arrivals come in with Medea and Atalante, the former patting the latter's head before slapping her own hand away, the normally reserved huntress looking like she enjoyed it.

Red Archer closed his eyes, squeezing the bridge of his nose. 'Yup' he thought, 'looks like today's going to be crazier than usual.'

would these count under the Omake or not? trying not to break rules and vague on a few of them...

please discuss f/so and not fgo.

Back