So, some may bring up names and what possible Classes they Qualify as?

I have one name.

Hugh Hefner

Hugh Hefner - Wikipedia

A Modern Day "Legend" as the owner of "The Playboy Mansion"

Does he have a Title of Eroge Protagonist?

What class would he qualify as?

I don't think this is the right thread for this.

But obviously Hugh Hefner qualifies as Lancer because he has penetrated many people with his spear and is very skilled at wielding it.

Caster, pelvic sorcery.

Also technically a creative-type due to the whole "read it for the articles" thing.

Rider of course, for his mastery in riding, which would even impress THOT queen Medb.

He could also be in the Saber class, for his amazing great sword. We already have NP shooting lasers to the crotch, so why don't we have an NP that has the crotch shooting lasers.

Nero shit, Okita good.

~Wisdom of Gilgamesh
Ugh. Why can't people keep their dislike of Nero to themselves? I mean, sure, you don't like her. Good for you. But there are people who like her and we like her a lot. So instead of getting into waifu wars, why can't we all just complain about Servants that are objectively shit, like Stheno and Teach.

Sorry for quoting you in particular. I just had to get them damn feels out.

Ugh. Why can't people keep their dislike of Nero to themselves? I mean, sure, you don't like her. Good for you. But there are people who like her and we like her a lot. So instead of getting into waifu wars, why can't we all just complain about Servants that are objectively shit, like Stheno and Teach.

Sorry for quoting you in particular. I just had to get them damn feels out.

Stheno is a curse upon reality but Teach is good boy.

Besides.
Memes are the gold standard here ;p

Golden Rule (Meme) isn't a skill without reason ;P

Also, if I were to be serious, "Why can't people keep their dislike of Teach to themselves?"

End all be all, Waifu wars are dumb, memes are the superior currency.

The version of the story I prefer is the one where they tip the body overboard and it proceed to swim 3 laps around the Queen Anne's Revenge. :D

Alright alright to deal with all the Blackbeard bitching, here's my plan for kurohige:

He's summoned as a reasonably dignified, respectable pirate of infamy.

Then Kana shows him anime.

Back