A Game of Crowns (Mafia)

I was actually really confused at first, because I thought based on the set up Merovin was going to be the scum faction, and that the Mason group was scumchat.

If that death was due to a redirector, we have a mechanical lock on a win.

Nictis has strongly defended both Cyricubed and DimensionalGuy. I would like both to explain why they're town.

Nictis has strongly defended both Cyricubed and DimensionalGuy. I would like both to explain why they're town.

For myself: Because what I believed to be utterly useless of a role turned out to actually probably end up killing Scum with Scum.

What I was saying is that SK has been doing the kills and Bloodletters have been holding back, not the other way around. The flavor matches the previous kills in brutality, though that could be deceptive seeing as this was "merely" twisting the head backwards whilst the others I am referring to were more ravaged

Except that's so counter productive to the scumteam that I frankly refuse to believe an entire scum team would just let and Sk run rampant and not preform a single kill themselves. If what you said was true, then scum team if they had been killing would have already won by now just on number game alone. It is Day 5, that would have 4 other people dead at minimum.

@mesonoxian, care to back me up on the fact that I'm actually a mason?
I can 100% confirm this. My role actually started recruited and my role PM assured me that Evenstar was town.
@Cyricubed: We have more, but we aren't going to out the others on your say-so.

Yeah sure if I believe either of you, which right now I don't. Especially since you were only alive thanks to Nictis going: No don't! She's town! And then later inciting mass confusion for the entire game WHICH YOU ALLOWED! Like seriously, you never committed to calling BS on that and you should have from the very bloody start if your actually town. Instead you let Nictis run absolutely rampant controlling the day phases and lynch wagons and only now that he's dead are you interested in saying: Oh told you so!

Ugh...but at the same time Nictis swung an afk lynch on his own teammate so??? Ugh...this is bloody frustrating and I don't know how to actually proceede.

I am the firstborn son of King Hubert, Prince Geralt. After my father and the Magi, I am probably the most knowledgeable to the workings of the Veil, considering that its continued existence is tied to my own. With the threat of both the Assassins (Who I personally had been referring to as "The Dark Brotherhood" until LttL flipped) and the invaders looming over us, my guard, and acting bodydouble, Aaron has been tasked to test the loyalty of others in a private environment, and to eliminate those who pose a threat to the continued existence of the Crown. Aaron is, in actuality, a Bomb that explodes twice. Which isn't going to be of much help if people I'm pretty sure are Town decide to lynch her.

So it's been a bit of a ruse, I've been near constantly hinting that she is more important than all others, and acting the role of the over zealous guard in pulling attention away whenever she comes under suspicion or serious threat, and she's been... Well, she's been acting like she's been acting. As if she doesn't need to act Town, because everyone knows she is Town. And I know it's been... incredibly frustrating, and me brushing everything over and pulling attention hasn't helped, so I'm sorry @1KBestK.

As for why it's time to stop? I think that people might be right, I had thought that there were more assassins because it was plural in my rolecard, but if LttL had any allies they probably would have put it together by now and either killed me or been exploded, and the Invaders don't seem to care about the Veil to the best of my investigations, so that might be it. Evenstar is the one person I am 100% sure is Town, and if it's gotten pointless for us to keep up the ruse then I should drop it to avoid a mislynch.
Oh for crying out loud.
Nictis, next time wait to discuss this shit; you're just going to disrupt the gamestate even worse if you keep telling half-truths like this.

Yes, Nictis is the VIP. I'm one of his bodyguards. We're all masons, but we're night chat only. No I will not say who else is in the masonry; there are enough of us that we can confirm each other even if one of us eats a NK. I've been lurking hard partly as an information security measure, because any of my reads could give potential leads on the other masons.

I would guess Nictis is trying to come clean while still keeping up the "I'm in a neighbourhood" tale from D1 here - the whole idea was that I'd look scummy and important to try and draw either pressure or kills from scum. (I could always claim mason if I got under heavy pressure.) It looks like instead I got roleblocked, which says the RB isn't ours. Eh. You win some, you lose some.

Consider antispew mode fully active. If a mason is seriously up for lynch, I might intervene. Don't count on it though.

Nictis: I'm not impressed.We're going to have words tonight.

After searching through the cluster-hell of Day 3 I finally found what I was looking for- Nictis's Reveal along with your first responses to it.

You didn't deny it, you didn't call it out at all, you even said he was the VIP. YOU ASSISTED TURNING THIS GAME INTO A CHAOTIC BLOODY MESS. And now the only stance your taking is: Prove your town or I lynch, oh and this guy is obviously town. And others are. Sorry I don't believe in some Cop-Bodyguardizer-Masonizer that your saying is around. That is blantantly overpowered to bastard levels almost. You played party to absolute chaos, a scum designed illusion of the set-up, and then only once he's gone do you go: AH HA I WAS RIGHT! No. I frankly am at LAL right now and the only reason a wagon didn't fully get up to speed on you is because scum came in and tossed an arm your way and said: DON'T LYNCH HER.

And no, I don't know a portion of the time where Nictis strongly defended ANYONE but you. He was voting me by the end of last day and I think you keep circling to DG because he has a history of poor defense when put on the spotlight, both as town and scum...although I can't remember if DG has been scum before.

I'd like to mention you specifically also said and I quote We're all Masons. I'm sorry? I though mason means you all on the same team but now your saying your not? Bollocks and Mallarky. You are on the same team.

Except that's so counter productive to the scumteam that I frankly refuse to believe an entire scum team would just let and Sk run rampant and not preform a single kill themselves. If what you said was true, then scum team if they had been killing would have already won by now just on number game alone. It is Day 5, that would have 4 other people dead at minimum.
and...you still don't get what I am actually referencing, but I am just going to drop it because it's not really important.
Ugh...but at the same time Nictis swung an afk lynch on his own teammate so??? Ugh...this is bloody frustrating and I don't know how to actually proceede.
Eh, in my run-up to trying to push an Evenstar and Nictis lynch, I assumed that was because Lefty was fairly inactive and not the best teammate compared to a star team of Even-Nictis, so it acts as free cred for him to start a scum lynch. I found it suspicious mostly because his reasoning for his last second switch was rather odd.

I'd like to mention you specifically also said and I quote We're all Masons. I'm sorry? I though mason means you all on the same team but now your saying your not? Bollocks and Mallarky. You are on the same team.

He described the masonry's mechanics and the name of our leader entirely accurately. Literally everybody else in the masonry except me thought he was town. I thought he was trying to get us to out in order to CC him. Instead I advised strongly against recruiting him, played along and watched to see if he got NK'd.

Who did you deflect from/redirect?

I am a vanilla townie beyond being a mason. ES is able to recruit. Nictis was never a member. The night ES tried to recruit him, she was role blocked. (Fortunately it seems).

I got confirmation from the GM that she was town in my role PM. If you are going to lynch one of the two of us, I'd suggest me. My function is basically to confirm the other Masons are town. I'd rather convince people of that and lynch scum, but if you lynch me, I'll flip town and that should confirm my claim.

In my mind, there is an exactly 0% chance that there's a scum team that could have been killing this whole time and just... weren't. That doesn't make sense. Nictis was pretty clearly doing some distancing with the LttL lynch.

In any case, Nictis being scum kinda changes everything. With all the chaos caused by nictis and Even, this game has gotten progressively harder to analyze. I need to seriously do some thinking and looking back, but for now I need to get started on work. I'll be back on later, but for now...

[x] Lynch Evenstar

Who did you deflect from/redirect?

Since I already laid the breadcrumbs and the fact I figuerd myself pointless...might as well claim\m.

I'm a Nexus. I cannot choose who I deflect to either nor do I even get info that I deflected someone. That's why I said probable. I don't know if there is a bus-driver or redirector. I just know what I am.

You played along to see if he got NK'd while your actual VIP could have been randomly hit? Why would you do that? Wouldn't it just be better to outright cut the scum out of the equation if you didn't believe him? You could have easily stated his points as incorrect somewhere and deserved the lynch. Like...ahh...if your town and let this happen I'm blatantly annoyed and aggravated by that.

Instead I advised strongly against recruiting him, played along and watched to see if he got NK'd.
I am a vanilla townie beyond being a mason. ES is able to recruit. Nictis was never a member. The night ES tried to recruit him, she was role blocked. (Fortunately it seems).

And now we've got mixed stories here to top that?

I mean, meso, you piping up in favor of Even doesn't do either of you any favors since you yourself were relatively low (though not outright scum) on my head-list for the most "Towny" people.

Pretty much the only reason I am not discounting you guys entirely is because no one has counterclaimed RB every night past night 1.

Back