A Game of Crowns (Mafia)

I was planning on holding off on this until it was absolutely needed, but... sigh.

I am the firstborn son of King Hubert, Prince Geralt. After my father and the Magi, I am probably the most knowledgeable to the workings of the Veil, considering that its continued existence is tied to my own. With the threat of both the Assassins (Who I personally had been referring to as "The Dark Brotherhood" until LttL flipped) and the invaders looming over us, my guard, and acting bodydouble, Aaron has been tasked to test the loyalty of others in a private environment, and to eliminate those who pose a threat to the continued existence of the Crown. Aaron is, in actuality, a Bomb that explodes twice. Which isn't going to be of much help if people I'm pretty sure are Town decide to lynch her.

So it's been a bit of a ruse, I've been near constantly hinting that she is more important than all others, and acting the role of the over zealous guard in pulling attention away whenever she comes under suspicion or serious threat, and she's been... Well, she's been acting like she's been acting. As if she doesn't need to act Town, because everyone knows she is Town. And I know it's been... incredibly frustrating, and me brushing everything over and pulling attention hasn't helped, so I'm sorry @1KBestK.

As for why it's time to stop? I think that people might be right, I had thought that there were more assassins because it was plural in my rolecard, but if LttL had any allies they probably would have put it together by now and either killed me or been exploded, and the Invaders don't seem to care about the Veil to the best of my investigations, so that might be it. Evenstar is the one person I am 100% sure is Town, and if it's gotten pointless for us to keep up the ruse then I should drop it to avoid a mislynch.
...Well then. 0_o

I don't really know what to say about this, especially since there was only one vote on Evenstar. Are you okay man? Do you need to take a break or something? Even if you are assured that this claim has nothing to do with remaining scum goals, this still seems like an irrational move if true.

...well, I guess my suspicions were kind of right? Eva did in fact have more knowledge about other people than just being in a neighborhood, and you had more knowledge about the game set-up than other people.

It feels good to be justified even if one of my scum reads is now gone, but... Fuck.

Oh, and because I think I'm still on Nictis
[X] Null

@PyrrosWarrior there were two votes, including one who is all but locked town in a lot of peoples eyes, as well as a likely third in my own as soon as I got to the thread.

Man, I have no f-ing clue who to vote now - and will likely be busy for most of tomorrow as well as Thursday morning.

[X] Lynch Comiturtle

I honestly have neutral to positive reads on most of the people playing right now. Some must be wrong, of course, but Comi's weirdness is the only real scummy thing that sticks out to me with this new revelation laid out.

So... Yeah.

Yeah this is a mess.
I've been free enough to check the thread but too busy to respond, lemme go back and find all the @s I recieved.

I actually think ComiTurtle's roleclaim is highly plausible, and I'm... tentatively going to believe Nictis'.

On that note, @Nictis, do you still believe Absum is scum?
If so, can you actually give a reason please.

Meanwhile I'm going to start looking for someone else to dump my vote on.

Yeah this is a mess.
I've been free enough to check the thread but too busy to respond, lemme go back and find all the @s I recieved.

I actually think ComiTurtle's roleclaim is highly plausible, and I'm... tentatively going to believe Nictis'.

On that note, @Nictis, do you still believe Absum is scum?
If so, can you actually give a reason please.

Meanwhile I'm going to start looking for someone else to dump my vote on.
I... I'm not sure.

I'll be honest, a good bit of it is carryover from realizing that Absum was not the sister and princess I didn't know I had, the interactions between him and TurtleDucks had me thinking that they were either a pair like me and Eva, or imitating it in hopes of drawing me out. It's mostly gut, but I can't say I really have anything better. ComiTurtle is still suspicious, but the mention of being one-shot bulletproof combined with the stressing of potentially being a Power Role makes me feel like I could be wrong and that he was trying to pull an attack, except that doesn't match up with TD's plays. At this point I've mostly got some strong Town reads, some slight Town reads, a few nulls, and those two.

And I don't like how uncertain I am about them being scum, but it feels like there's not a whole lot for me to work with in order to find scum, only get some Town reads.

Meso is either the Scum Roleblocker or is 100% Town. Is not an Assassin though.
Absum is either Town Roleblocker or Scum, most likely.
Evenstar is, as said, definite Town.
Cyricubed has felt good but I should probably check his posts again, can't remember if I did it the other day. Null for the moment.
Est is a goddamn mystery and it annoys me how I can't seem to pay attention to them.
1K is a strong Townread from me. It's possible she's an assassin from her Day 1 vote on DG, but I just don't feel scum 1K.
You are a good Townread as well.
Pyrros feels like a good person but is ultimately null to slight Town for me.
Happerry has been feeling good but is low enough in posts that I don't feel confident rating anywhere, so slight Town.
DimensionalGuy is similar, has been posting and participating, but is low in activity. His points are fair, but too easy to really call Alignment Indicative, so Null.
Ban is a null, I didn't get much of a read when going through his posts but I was feeling like crap at the time so... Need to do that again.
ComiTurtle is probably scum, but something Eva pointed out is making me doubt myself.

So yeah. Here's what I've got right now.

As for this:
I was vaguely suspicious of mesonexonian before reading, I'm vaguely suspicious afterwords. Day 1 meso started a bad lynch, and this does feel like it could be clumsy fishing.
OTOH, first one is entirely reasonable, and meso's explanations for their fishing are certainly plausible.
Not great lynch justification as is.

I'm gonna root around Day 2 and see if there's anything meso did there.

I really, really wish we hadn't had that reveal but if the data in it is true I can see why even if I still consider it badly timed.

I'm gonna root around Day 2 and see if there's anything meso did there.
No, not really. Other than the maybe fishing you already quoted, D2 meso didn't do much. Gonna consider that a bust.

I'm gonna look at the following people, and probably not get to all of them. If someone wants to nominate an order, I'm happy to oblige.
BanTheFairyKing
Cyricubed
PyrrosWarrior
Est
Happerry
DimensionalGuy

I'd like to get a vote I'm confident in within the next ~11 hours, since I'm probably going to be sleeping or sleepy from the end of that period till Dusk

No, not really. Other than the maybe fishing you already quoted, D2 meso didn't do much. Gonna consider that a bust.

I'm gonna look at the following people, and probably not get to all of them. If someone wants to nominate an order, I'm happy to oblige.
BanTheFairyKing
Cyricubed
PyrrosWarrior
Est
Happerry
DimensionalGuy

I'd like to get a vote I'm confident in within the next ~11 hours, since I'm probably going to be sleeping or sleepy from the end of that period till Dusk
I'd say Est for a priority. Despite having a reasonable post count at 70+, I still can't seem to get any kind of feel for them.

I'd say Est for a priority. Despite having a reasonable post count at 70+, I still can't seem to get any kind of feel for them.
I think it was Cyricubed that already did an ISO on them, and I started one too. Pretty much just a bunch of nai stuff. My reccomendation is that if you want to check their posts, check starting from today so you

Nictis, next time wait to discuss this shit; you're just going to disrupt the gamestate even worse if you keep telling half-truths like this.

Yes, Nictis is the VIP. I'm one of his bodyguards. We're all masons, but we're night chat only. No I will not say who else is in the masonry; there are enough of us that we can confirm each other even if one of us eats a NK. I've been lurking hard partly as an information security measure, because any of my reads could give potential leads on the other masons.

I would guess Nictis is trying to come clean while still keeping up the "I'm in a neighbourhood" tale from D1 here - the whole idea was that I'd look scummy and important to try and draw either pressure or kills from scum. (I could always claim mason if I got under heavy pressure.) It looks like instead I got roleblocked, which says the RB isn't ours. Eh. You win some, you lose some.

Consider antispew mode fully active. If a mason is seriously up for lynch, I might intervene. Don't count on it though.

Nictis: I'm not impressed.We're going to have words tonight.

Nictis... I really wish you didn't do that reveal... of all the bad play I've done this game that was the only analysis I wasn't going to bleed... hoping that scum just hadn't realized it yet...

Well... time to read and do analysis since I'm back from DnD.

Ugh... sorry Nictis this is certainly my fault for egging you on.

BanTheFairyKing
Cyricubed
PyrrosWarrior
Est
Happerry
DimensionalGuy

I think it was Cyricubed that already did an ISO on them, and I started one too. Pretty much just a bunch of nai stuff. My reccomendation is that if you want to check their posts, check starting from today so you don't retread ground needlessly. Ofc don't just take my word for it, give their posts a skim. Can't find the ISO because phoneposting atm.

(ahem.)

Sorry, I'm just ticked right now. This has been a stressful game to run, despite my love of gambits; knowing the scum are two kills from a win is not fun.

It should go without saying that nobody should be claiming Anything. Right now, scum needs to find the protective roles and take them down before getting to nictis. Every claim narrows their pool down a little more.

- Nictis, I really advise you to take a break from the thread for a bit, you clearly need to relax. One vote on me ought not to have gotten such a huge reaction.

I think it was Cyricubed that already did an ISO on them, and I started one too. Pretty much just a bunch of nai stuff. My reccomendation is that if you want to check their posts, check starting from today so you
I know they've come back NAI, which is the problem. I've tried reading their posts as well, and it's a mixture of non-substance and things that don't really tell me anything about EST. I was asking him to go over Est because I haven't been able to get anything about him and I was hoping maybe someone else would notice something I haven't.

Back