A Game of Crowns (Mafia)

Pretty much the only reason I am not discounting you guys entirely is because no one has counterclaimed RB every night past night 1.

I believe the answer to that question can be possibly found at the end of Day 2 when LttL flipped scum.

Ugh...This is a headache to sort out.

@Evenstar are you told that the person you recruit is town 100%? Yes or no?

if No, then is your Night 1 Recruit Alive? If so...have you considered the possibility you were infiltrated Night 1 and that's why Nictis knew so much information?

What do people think the game setup is?
It seems extremely relevant, and it'd be good to at least have a plausible working hypothesis

It seems extremely relevant, and it'd be good to at least have a plausible working hypothesis

1-2 Scum left. Meaning, assuming at least 2 deaths every cycle(1 from Lynch, 1 from Scum kill) we will be at Lylo I believe tomorrow (Apologies if wrong term I get the lynch wrong and lose terminology mixed up a lot)

This is disregarding all abilities. If town has a double voter at min we might have survive to a 2v2 in worst case for that. Throw that in with the potential of an actual VIP we could lose this night. Or we could win on a single scum lynch.

Also- I'm 80% positive this is a busy week for Comi so he'll be here and there.

1-2 Scum left. Meaning, assuming at least 2 deaths every cycle(1 from Lynch, 1 from Scum kill) we will be at Lylo I believe tomorrow (Apologies if wrong term I get the lynch wrong and lose terminology mixed up a lot)

This is disregarding all abilities. If town has a double voter at min we might have survive to a 2v2 in worst case for that. Throw that in with the potential of an actual VIP we could lose this night. Or we could win on a single scum lynch.

Also- I'm 80% positive this is a busy week for Comi so he'll be here and there.
And all the scum are Bloodletter Brotherhood?

Does anybody else want to claim?

I would really like some more information to work from. All of my reads had been predicated on Nictis being town, so I am totally in the dark now. I am pretty sure of the other Masons, but I am not sure about anybody else at this point.

Since I already laid the breadcrumbs and the fact I figuerd myself pointless...might as well claim\m.

I'm a Nexus. I cannot choose who I deflect to either nor do I even get info that I deflected someone. That's why I said probable. I don't know if there is a bus-driver or redirector. I just know what I am.

Also, what exactly is a Nexus? It's not in the glossary, and the MafiaWiki explanation doesn't make sense.
(If it is the MafiaWiki, can you tell us what your flavor is?)

I'll get in here tomorrow, I'll eat people then. But is it bad that I'm glad that Nictis was scum? It means he wasn't playing poorly it means he was doing a great job.

And all the scum are Bloodletter Brotherhood?

I see no hard evidence to prove otherwise at this moment.

Also, what exactly is a Nexus? It's not in the glossary, and the MafiaWiki explanation doesn't make sense.

Any and all Night actions that target a nexus randomly target someone else. Base nexus generally can't deflect Kills. Those that can are either X-Shot or have some other weird limited use restriction that makes them vulnerable.

I'll get in here tomorrow, I'll eat people then. But is it bad that I'm glad that Nictis was scum? It means he wasn't playing poorly it means he was doing a great job.

I had been attributing Nictis's behavior to just poor play+Stressful can't die role...so yeah? I get what your saying there and agree.

Minerva, I'm one of the Magisters Apprentices. I was being trained in how to cast the veil but that training wasn't completed before the attack. However I know enough about it that I can temporarily strengthen it around me, baffling and confusing people even more to the point where they believe me to just be one of the many in the crowd and that someone else nearby is me instead.

This was really hard to paraphrase...lol.

So how do you know it was you that redirected the attack onto Nictis?

Minerva, I'm one of the Magisters Apprentices. I was being trained in how to cast the veil but that training wasn't completed before the attack. However I know enough about it that I can temporarily strengthen it around me, baffling and confusing people even more to the point where they believe me to just be one of the many in the crowd and that someone else nearby is me instead.

This was really hard to paraphrase...lol.
At the very least, that fits both a role and lore I was expecting to see from someone, so good job on that end.

I can get that one, he doesn't. He only said 'probably'.
Hmm... alright.

The lore sounds good.

Still @Cyricubed it is convenient your role lets you avoid saying who you redirected or why it was redirected onto Nictis in particular.

Earlier you said we wouldn't want you to claim. Why? I don't see what advantage knowing about your role would give the scum.

And it seems like a strange thing to include given the presence of a VIP.

Of course, taking the opposite tack that you're scum, I don't see exactly what you'd gain from this claim beyond making a slightly firmer town claim. And something definitely went wrong that a scum got lynched. The alternative is that we have multiple scum who don't know each others identities, and that seems less likely. Or that the night killer got blocked and a vig or SK took out Nictis which seems even less probable.

Well, like I said, lynch me and find out.

No, ES didn't like the idea of recruiting Nictis, but everybody else was for it, so she tried. It was blocked, and now she is inMason chat telling us she told us so.

I never attempted to recruit Nictis. I tried for Comi but was blocked (2 nights ago) and didn't bother last night because I had no strong townread.

I believe the answer to that question can be possibly found at the end of Day 2 when LttL flipped scum.

Ugh...This is a headache to sort out.

@Evenstar are you told that the person you recruit is town 100%? Yes or no?

if No, then is your Night 1 Recruit Alive? If so...have you considered the possibility you were infiltrated Night 1 and that's why Nictis knew so much information?

It's quite possible we were infiltrated N1. Given that Meso's gone and outed me as the recruiter, might as well out the rest of the group; IH is our N1 recruit.

Back