A Certain Gravitational Villain (A Certain Magical Index Quest)

Vote tally:
##### 3.19
[x] (Chaotic Evil) You like killing. No, you love killing. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The look in someone's eyes as they realize they're going to die is beautiful sight. The scent of blood is sweeter than any rose. The screams of your victims are a symphony. You are a complete and utter monster. (Note: Despite your insanity you are still capable of acting normal.)
No. of votes: 10
ebolasos, Murderhobo of Nod, Troglodyte, SlugSLinger, AZATHOTHoth, RandomLurker, Leliel, Hannz, DrZiztah, newgman

[x] Puella Magi Madoka Magica
No. of votes: 12
ebolasos, Murderhobo of Nod, AZATHOTHoth, Robotninja, Hannz, Omegahugger, SoothingCoffee, DrZiztah, zeromass, Zaratustra, Evilness42, Yasahiro

[x] (Lawful Evil) You have the overwhelming desire to rule over, dominate and control others. It doesn't matter to you what methods you use to get people to obey so long as you are obeyed. Those that refuse you shall be destroyed. You will not stop until the whole world is bowing before you.
No. of votes: 10
D King Hecht, Robotninja, runeblue360, EricShin, Omegahugger, SoothingCoffee, wingstrike96, zeromass, Zaratustra, Evilness42

[x] A Certain Magical Index
No. of votes: 15
D King Hecht, veekie, Ψυχή, runeblue360, EricShin, wingstrike96, Bozwevial, EternalStruggle, cskey0, Tel Janin Aman, Budda002, LostMyToucan, Avalon Du Lac, Nox, KurobaraIto

[x] (Lawful Evil)
No. of votes: 4
veekie, Seru, Bozwevial, Malbutorius

[x] RWBY
No. of votes: 5
Troglodyte, SlugSLinger, Jiven, Night_stalker, newgman

[x] Chaotic Evil
No. of votes: 2
Ψυχή, QuantumPuppy

[x] (Neutral Evil)
No. of votes: 4
Superticus, Jiven, cskey0, BlueArcher

[X] Sailor Moon
No. of votes: 7
Seru, Xelathered, Dark Ness, Rossum, BlueArcher, Malbutorius, Wing00Raiser

[x] (Neutral Evil) You have acomplete and utter lack of empathy. You don't care about what other people think or feel. All that matters to you is yourself. All you want is to live a long, comfortable life. If that it takes stealing, cheating, and killing then so be it. The only thing important in this world is you and your happiness.
No. of votes: 6
Night_stalker, Xelathered, Dark Ness, Rossum, Yasahiro, KurobaraIto

[x] (Lawful Evil) You have the overwhelming desire to rule over, dominate and control others. It doesn't matter to you what methods you use to get people to obey so long as you are obeyed. Those that refuse you shall be destroyed. You will not stop until the whole world is bowing before you.
No. of votes: 5
EternalStruggle, Tel Janin Aman, Budda002, Avalon Du Lac, Wing00Raiser

[X] (Chaotic Evil) You like killing. No, you love killing. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The look in someone's eyes as they realize they're going to die is beautiful sight. The scent of blood is sweeter than any rose. The screams of your victims are a symphony. You are a complete and utter monster. (Note: Despite your insanity you are still capable of acting normal.)
No. of votes: 2
LostMyToucan, Nox

[X]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
No. of votes: 1
QuantumPuppy

Current votes. Voting will close in a couple hours. Currently in the lead is Lawful Evil in A Certain Magical Index

Last edited:
Well if you can´t win join to conquer the world

I kind of want us to be our mystery 6th Level 5 Esper...!

And if that fails, we fucking Rod from God him, his family, his dog, and everyone he loves.

Or, y'know, just beat the crap out of him. He's really just a street fighter of average skill. It shouldn't be that hard to fight him hand to hand. The only reason he does as well as he does is because none of the espers or magicians expect to get punched in the face.

[x] (Chaotic Evil) You like killing. No, you love killing. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The look in someone's eyes as they realize they're going to die is beautiful sight. The scent of blood is sweeter than any rose. The screams of your victims are a symphony. You are a complete and utter monster. (Note: Despite your insanity you are still capable of acting normal.)
[x] Puella Magi Madoka Magica

"I have nothing but contempt for the deceit you humans call happiness, and so I have no choice but to drown you all in the depths of despair. Now, accept this world that has been defined as a tragedy and die like the worms you are! The witches of theater will enjoy seeing it!"

(I'm sorry)

[x] Chaotic Evil

Fools we shall be crazy evil. We will kill all Touma waifus and make him feel true despair.

Last edited:
"I have nothing but contempt for the deceit you humans call happiness, and so I have no choice but to drown you all in the depths of despair. Now, accept this world that has been defined as a tragedy and die like the worms you are! The witches of theater will enjoy seeing it!"
Ironic given that Madoka was Urobuchi's honest attempt at a hopeful story.

[x] Chaotic Evil

Mostly because I'm tired of all the times SV plays the perfectly "rational" character who makes every decision in reference to the long term goals. Play someone who doesn't know where they are going, but just wants to have some fun along the way.

Where's the fun in just killing the main protag off like that? To be really evil, we destroy everything he loves before his eyes, utterly shatter his desire to live, and burn him alive.

Or dip him in a tub of acid. Either or.

Where's the fun in just killing the main protag off like that? To be really evil, we destroy everything he loves before his eyes, utterly shatter his desire to live, and burn him alive.

Or dip him in a tub of acid. Either or.
It's more of the complexities of such a plan often screw things up, especially for Touma...

And also, heavily depends on the Evil...

I've just realized. Neutral evil is Othinus. Lawful Evil is Kiharas, Chaotic Evil is... Demon King Touma?

Ironic given that Madoka was Urobuchi's honest attempt at a hopeful story.
I dunno if you know this already, but half the quote is paraphrased from Urobuchi's author notes in "Fate/Zero", where he said he wanted to write a story that warms people's hearts. Everyone brought that passage up when Madoka came out.

Basically, I was just being a little silly and making two separate-but-appropriate references at once.

Back