I'm sorta glad I'm not an intelligent skelly. It seems like a bit too much to manage for me. I'll stick with being faceless over having... *shudders* expectations put on me.

Turn 0: Leader makes a plan -> Turn 1: Intelligent skeletons make their write-ins according to the plan to take up the assigned roles -> Turn 2: Unintelligent sekeltons put their 1d10s into actions defined by intelligent guys on the previous turn.

Correct?

That is a odd way of putting things and an unusual choice of messager. Unless...
Wait
How do we know that the halflings and the dwarves are at peace?

A solider who just showed remarkable valor, but probably needs to be out of direct combat for a time, makes sense for a messenger.
Though there is also the chance, he is having himget out of the city to avoid assassins, given that he just pissed of a lord.

[X] Write in: Begin planning operation "Super cute Debut performance!!", the idea is that she will lead her 'fans' (IE about 60% of the mindless skeletons) in a frontal assault at night on the halfling village as a distraction with a a rough battle plan of the Rock Swingers being the center of the frontline with Undying Warrior-san (@TheShadowOfZama) leading them from the front with their only job being to push forwards, the flanks will be generic mindless skeletons who's only job is to encircle the halflings and mob them and finally the Rock Throwers are behind the frontline pelting the defenders with Idol-chan singing from the backline using her song to raise anyone who gets killed and occasionally firing a Friendship beam (IE Death Ray) at anyone who looks to be in charge. But secretly while everyone is distracted General-san (@Astra Myst ) will lead the remaining 40% around the back, including all of the Punchers, to climb the halfling's hill and hit them from behind.

[X] Used to Boost Attacking the Halfling Village next turn.

[X] Idle-Hands [18-500]: You no longer need to train gathers, instead all unassigned skeletons will act as gathers until assigned.BONUS: This Turn only Reroll any number 8 and above and add it to the total cumulatively until you roll below 8!
Sinsystems threw 3 10-faced dice. Reason: Operation "Super cute" plan Total: 18
3 3 7 7 8 8
Sinsystems threw 4 10-faced dice. Reason: Idle Hands Total: 16
10 10 3 3 2 2 1 1

[X] Primitive Knife Assassin[0-50]: The first rogue class, who rather than fight directly will look for holes in defenses, or wounded/unarmed individuals and kill them. (CP:1)
[X] Primitive Knife Assassin[0-50]

Edit: fuck! I got so excited for a minute xD
ErraticWizard threw 2 10-faced dice. Reason: Primitive Knife Assassin Total: 18
10 10 8 8
ErraticWizard threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Primitive Knife Assassin Total: 6
6 6

Last edited:
I mean use one for battle and leader reroll for another thing
Umm I think you are misunderstanding things, this is what you can do as an Intelligent Skeleton and a Warrior/Commander
ALL:
Gain a 3rd action every turn
Improve their base rolls from 1d10 to 3d10
May Spend an action to improve everyone's rolls on a chosen action next turn. (Reroll 9+)
May attempt write in votes.

Leaders:
Actions spent improving everyone's rolls are even stronger (Reroll 8+)
Write ins based on leading will be more successful
May make battle plans prior to battle.

Warrior:
Massively increased combat ability
Actions spent improving everyone's rolls for an attack or battle are even stronger (Reroll 8+)
May lead parts of the horde, allowing more complex tactics like flanking, skirmishing etc etc.

The rerolls are mainly decreasing the threshold for people to get exploding dice if you support it the previous turn.

Does that mean I don't have to do a write-in yet, or give a combat boost (Do I even need to or is Astra going to give the combat buff?)
No need, I've already given the boosts. You can spend your actions this turn either working to improve our troops or getting yourself some weapons.
This is just about exactly how I'd imagine a bunch of skeletons with no Overlord to coordinate. Way to be in character, everyone :V
You mean you expected Idol-chan~

24 more to assassin nice. Is there an action being.boosted for next turn like awaken more skeletons
I think we might be at just 8 more needed .
Omake: 879 The Undying Warrior, Rebuilding the warmachine
As discussed yesterday, you still have this.
He did not use it so I think you still have this.

Back