[X] Subtly poison the flowers with Putana. Dorz'l will be vanquished the next time Silica tries to revive it. [You have enough MASK to perform this action.]
[X] Leave

I can only hope Silica doesn't mention Lux and Cayna to OBERON later. It may not change anything, but still.
Besides, weren't some of us wanting to logout Silica? If we can get Pina on our side in this way, we can get another powerfull unit for the assault.

Also, riding the thing into battle will be something that I can see Yuuki or Gwen enjoying a lot.

[X] Logout Silica with Undine's Enhance Armament. It will work, but you'll pay for it. [Costs 10 D] [Dorz'l will not find this hostile]

[X] Leave.

[X] Logout Silica with Undine's Enhance Armament. It will work, but you'll pay for it. [Costs 10 D] [Dorz'l will not find this hostile]
[X] Leave.

Cheap way to get a boss dragon

[X] Leave.

[X] Leave.

We also have the Ragnarok objective: Surtr sets the World Ablaze

I understand this is not "Surtr", but could a dragon breathing fire everywhere count to that point if we can get him to cooperate during the raid?

Last edited:
[x] Logout Silica with Undine's Enhance Armament. It will work, but you'll pay for it. [Costs 10 D] [Dorz'l will not find this hostile]

[x] Leave

[X] Leave.

I don't think we should poison the flowers, it's not enough to make the next kill of Dorz'l a permakill. Even if we stop him from reviving, we still have to kill him again, and as others have said, getting him on our side gives us a good analogue for Surtr. The benefits outweigh the costs, and we can get more determination ASAP once this is over.

Besides, it's likely that Dorz'I can become an ally depending on how things go. I say that the Determination cost will make this work for us.

Honestly, if odds weren't so stacked against us, I would say to attempt the Slime House as well, but we are playing with fire now. And we have decisive evidence to further our position against Oberon, and we got a wolf.

Good day of work, all things considered.

A few problems with that:
  1. Getting determination costs money, and we can only buy D in limited quantities per turn.
  2. Forcefully logging out Silica might alert Oberon, which will likely cause him to search Asuna's prison and find the Excalibur we gave her even if we leave immediately after
  3. Related to the above, if Oberon does find Excalibur, he'll likely get a massive stat boost for the final battle. Not something I think we risk giving him.

Well, since I don't want to poison the flowers or use all of our D in one go...

[x] Attempt to cure Silica of her CHARM status with Undine. You are currently sneaking into OBERON's territory, not leading an army of giants to conquer it. The SEED does NOT have your back in this instance. You must succeed against OBERON's charm roll, which is quite high. You have an above-average chance to succeed.

It is an above average chance, at least.

Related to the above, if Oberon does find Excalibur, he'll likely get a massive stat boost for the final battle. Not something I think we risk giving him.

Don't worry about this. He can generate as many as he wants by himself.

The whole everyone gets an Excalibur thing is on purpose to highlight that in the end its just data that can be replicated and not actually a holy sword.

[X] Attempt to cure Silica of her CHARM status with Undine. You are currently sneaking into OBERON's territory, not leading an army of giants to conquer it. The SEED does NOT have your back in this instance. You must succeed against OBERON's charm roll, which is quite high. You have an above-average chance to succeed.

I'm more worried that leaving Silica will let Oberon know specifically that people were at the World Tree. But maybe that's a good thing making him paranoid and looking for ghosts that have already left.

However, do we have enough D to use Undine's Enhance Armament? I was double checking the character sheet and we only have 9. Maybe we can cure Silica of charm and have her work with Asuna during the assault?

Well, can we try to make theories about who was the one that gave the access card in the first place? Because I don't have much of an idea of who could have been. Maybe the Slime that is helping OBERON, but I don't know anything about him or why would he do that, a "change of heart" maybe? Is even unlikely that that someone did that because it wanted LUX to be there to beging with. They just gave the ninja the access card and left it at that, to whoever managed to discover its secrets.
Could it have been Rimuru? Maybe it was an additional gift that wanted to keep secret, but he shouldn't have access to the archives in the World Tree since he doesn't work in that department. Only OBERON and a few others that are working directly under him.
Yui is still trapped in Kirito's NerveGear and Kirito is apparently in the Underworld. So I really can't think who could have done it.

IIRC, While we are done with most of our actions aside from this one, we don't know if we won't have any decisions that might need us to use Determination before the turn ends.
FWIW, this is our last major action of the turn. I think there's still the minor action of writing the report about the Cloud Brain but otherwise we should be heading into the next plan phase after this I think.

And while this has no bearing on anyone else's decision, it at least informs everyone on mine - I did note during the plan phase for this turn that I was looking to have a stock of Determination on hand for this very infiltration in case it would come in handy. For me at least, this is that time.

Well, can we try to make theories about who was the one that gave the access card in the first place? Because I don't have much of an idea of who could have been. Maybe the Slime that is helping OBERON, but I don't know anything about him or why would he do that
Occam's Razor suggests it's Yanai. But if you want to enter the realm of tinfoil hats with me (generally not a good idea) then it should be noted that in canon after Yanai left RECT following Sugou's downfall he joined up with RATH and Underworld. ...And ended up (SAO Underworld Spoilers) becoming obsessed with Quinella/Administrator to the point where he helped her sabotage RATH's goals for Underworld on her behalf by programming in the Seal of the Right Eye into UW to help ensure no one would go against the Taboo Index.

Given we have cause to believe she's watching ALO... and don't think I haven't noticed Lux thinking she was being watched while using Hama either...!

I think virtually impossible is fine, its just encouragement to grind more.

It was ACTUALLY impossible as created(requiring a key item not available anywhere in the world even if you beat enough mobs to overcome any one race easily), and there is no reward.

[X] Subtly poison the flowers with Putana. Dorz'l will be vanquished the next time Silica tries to revive it. [You have enough MASK to perform this action.]
[X] Leave.

05/11: A Spot of Sunshine in Fimbulvetr
[X] Leave.

For all of VR gaming's vaunted ability to simulate all senses it usually held back on one. Pain. At least the physical kind. Some games created a spreading numbness to simulate the debilitating effect sudden pain would have; this was the path SAO traveled. When Gwen disabled the «Pain Absorber» you felt a searing pang from her tanto stabbing through you. But that passed. In the throes of adrenaline and panic, you powered through the fire. And once you were disconnected all you had was a phantom irritation at best.

But what you were about to do now?

It was going to be painful.

"Silica-chan... are truly happy here?" You step forward, crushing white flowers underneath your feet.

"Of course I am! It's a dream come true. I'm safe here, with everyone I love. I've found my happiness here, with my precious OBERON." She smiles at the end, an almost saintly expression, her eyes distant and hollow. "It's where my story ends. Where I find my Happily Ever After."

You take another step forward.

"It's not."

You grab her shoulders, the touch is warm, her skin soft. The drake hisses on top of its perch while Cayna quickly tries to explain your actions away. Your Persona is overloaded, a pressure growing inside you as it builds toward its next release.

"We were children. Still are. Trapped first in Kayaba's hell and now in Sugou's. This isn't real, Silica."

"L-Lux-san, what are you doing..." Silica asks, confused as you bring her into a tight embrace.

Dorz'l, finally noticing something is wrong, jumps off Silica's head and begins to bear his fangs at you. But it's too late.

System Call: Incarnate PERSONA [Undine]. ReferenceID:18.Droit

Because Undine has already started to cry.

The storm rages and the waters churn. Rain begins to fall upon the meadow. The wind is picking up, the grass is flattened under its assault, and the flowers billow in the squall. You and Silica are the eye of the storm and the protests of Cayna and Dorz'l are a world away.

The pain is blinding, but you hold her steady and don't let her go. She trembles, sensing what you're trying to do. "P-please Lux. I don't want to go back. There's nothing left for me there. Everyone's moved on without me..."

"No. It's not like that, Silica." You feel a burning sensation behind your skull, and your vision is starting to blur. The world is unravelling and all the majesty of the tree melts away into white walls and red lines. "You have people who care about you, Silica. Who miss you. They're still waiting for you."

"They're not... they're not!" She's crying now, bawling like a child, her tears mixing with Undines. "I'm useless without OBERON! Without Pina. Without... without..." she stumbles her words, her arms weakly trying to push you away.

You see her as she really is. The same appearance as Silica, but frail, malnourished. She's so much thinner and smaller than she should be, her development arrested by SAO's kidnapping. She's got a long recovery ahead of her. And it has to start by leaving this game.

"Most gladly, my loved one," said she; and throwing her veil back, her lovely face smiled forth divinely beautiful.

You release your embrace. But your soul remains. Undine's arms remain wrapped around her, her hands interlocked on the back of her neck. Silica's tears mix in with the flowing water surrounding her, feeding the torrent, and strengthening it into a vortex.

Trembling with love and with the approach of death, she kissed him with a holy kiss; but not relaxing her hold she pressed him fervently to her, and as if she would weep away her soul.

System Call: Loading Memory from Server:[Earth//Germany] ReferenceID:[Undine]
Rebuilding PERSONA. Package [Undine's Kiss] Loaded. Enhance Armament.

Undine peels back her veil and presses her lips into Silica. Silica's tears flow backward, running down her face and into her mouth, streaming around the lips of your Persona. Surprise and embarrassment quickly melt into panic as Undine blows forth a ceaseless stream of purifying water, and the girl's body starts to shake. Limbs stiffen and her hand curls into Undine's flesh, finding no purchase in the water. Your Persona is purging the poison. Purging the lies. Purging the dream.

She struggles, she gurgles and then she is silent.

Tears rushed into the knight's eyes, and seemed to surge through his heaving breast, till at length his breathing ceased, and he fell softly back from the beautiful arms of Undine, upon the pillows of his couch—a corpse.

And then it all shatters once more. The blowback knocks you flat on your back, and the only evidence of your Persona is a pool of rapidly evaporating water and a single girl sitting in a meadow slowly melting into golden light.

"That was my first kiss..." she whispers, looking around confused and in shock, wiping the brine from her lips. "Who..."

"Where... where am I?" She mumbles, taking in the brilliant light of ALO with clear eyes. "SAO was cleared... right?"

<MASTER!> "Kyuu!"

She turns her head at the sound of her name. "... Pina? Is that you? You made it!"

<MASTER! YOU NEED BUT SAY THE WORD AND I WILL REND THESE FOOLS INTO STREAKS OF BONE AND BLOOD! I SHALL NOURISH YOU WITH THE VESTIGES OF THEIR SOULS, POOR MEAL THOUGH IT MAY BE!> "Kyuuuhuh! Kuuuu!"

"Aah, Pina! You're alive! But... it's time for me to go...." The confused girl walks forward and wraps her arms around the drake, who coos and purrs in her embrace. You see the effects of your Persona taking effects as Silica's appearance slowly grows more transparent. "Hey. Can't you come with me? I know that's a silly request, but still..."

<M-MASTER. I WOULD FOLLOW YOU INTO THE VOID ITSELF!> "K-hk. Kuuuu."

"It's okay. I'm glad I got to see you again. I... can only remember bits and pieces but you protected me. You stopped that horrible man even if you had to be his slave. Thank you. You're my savior, Pina."

She rubs the bottom of Dorz'l's jaw and the drake coos in appreciation.

"You're... really special, you know that? So... take care of yourself Pina..."

<I AM DORZ'L THE CHAOS DRAKE! THE GREAT AND MANIFICENT! THE CURSE OF THE 91ST SEAL! THE FURY OF THE RADIUS! I SHALL BE FINE!> "KYUUUUU!"

The drake's eyes are full of tears, the great beast sobbing, the ground metaphorically shaking from its pitiful display.

Silica laughs and pats the beast's snout before turning to address you as she dissolves into light.

"I-I don't know who you are. But thank you. Thank you for saving me. And Pina... help them alright? They're heroes after all!"

And the girl vanishes completely in a flash of gold. All that remains is «Dorz'l the Chaos Drake», lying curled in a fetal position in the middle of a pool of water within a ring of white flowers.

You and Cayna stand a moment, silent, as the winds die down, and the storm calms.

Cayna is the first to break the silence.

<Dorz'l, Great and Magnificient one. I have heard your master's last wish. Will you join me, or remain here, awaiting your master's return?>

<I SHALL OBEY THE WILL OF MY MASTER! LET US DESTROY THIS WORLD BY THE WILL OF THE GREAT CREATOR!>
"Kuuuuhuuuu!"

"Later! We'll destroy the world later!" You're exhausted, it's well past midnight, and you have school tomorrow. Midterms this week even! This last weekend felt like the longest two days of your life. You vow to never again plan two major operations back to back ever again.

Cayna just sighs and begins lecturing Dorz'l. With the lack of its master the SAO Boss Monster latches onto Cayna, the only person who speaks its noble tongue. Good, you had enough problems juggling one apocalypse, you didn't need to deal with another.

You're tempted to stay put but you are utterly spent. Not no chance in hell you'll be able to manifest another Persona in your current state. The Slime... it's still bugging you. You realistically decided to come at such an abnormal hour precisely relying on the awkward timing. Who wouldn't be asleep the day before Monday? But you came in on an invited keycard, once it logged in it's sure to notice you were here.

Though whether he'd actually spill the beans to OBERON remained to be seen.

And even if they figured out you were here... so what? You've got what you've come for. OBERON's days were numbered.

"So what happens next? Gonna check out the Slime house?"

"I think we've spent enough time here."

Cayna doesn't make any objections, the constant stress and tension clearly having taken a toll on her as well. "Then let's get out of here. I've still got to find a place to hide this thing..."

<THE GREAT AND MAGNIFICENT ONE IS HUNGRY! OFFER UP THE DUMB AND STUPID ONE FOR MY SUSTENANCE!> "KYUUUUUU!"

You're sure the Thyrm has some food lying around somewhere, Cayna can figure it out. Though while you still have the chance...

"Cayna... I can't move right so uh... can you carry me again?"

The Sylph sighs. "I knew it'd come to this. Alright, let me go grab some of these flowers before we get out of here. I have a feeling they'll come in handy."

MONDAY - May 12th, 2025
Predawn

It's... late. Really late. You can't remember the last time you've stayed up so long and worse than that you're not even sleepy. The pounding headache ringing between your ears is keeping you wide awake. You blink against the bright fluorescent lights of Agil's guest room.

Your phone tells you it's 12:30AM.

It also tells you you've received several text messages. Mostly from your Mom. You'll take care of it tomorrow.

You flip through your phone and dial-up Shiroe the moment you find it on your rapidly growing contact list. You need to know if it worked.

"Shiroe-san?"

<Lux? Ah, sorry, Hiyori-san. Good timing. I'm looking through the pictures Cayna sent me, including the message. This is big. Exactly what I was hoping to find! We got lucky that Asuna wasn't brainwashed. Do you think anyone saw you?>

You feel a bit embarrassed for slipping into usernames. "No. We timed our infiltration at a time when we believed they would all be asleep. But... that keycard your friend found..."

<Akatsuki?>

That was her name? Awfully stereotypical for a ninja. "Asuna said she didn't plant it. I think a GM working for OBERON did it, but I never found out his name or what he's planning."

A brief period of silence as your tactician thinks.

<That's... not good. It means there's someone else with an agenda in play. That's going to complicate things. But that's something for the future, and it doesn't change what we need to do. You did good Hiyori-san.>

"I-I see."

<I've left strategic decisions to you, Hiyori-san, but it seems to me we have enough to nail Sugou. One way or another we'll see that bastard brought to justice. But the question is whether we want to go ahead and release this immediately or save it for after the raid. The former has the benefit of immediate pressure, the latter means we don't have to deal with Sugou getting desperate. I'll leave the call on how to proceed to you, Hiyori-san. It's too much weight to dump on a single person, but we're running out of time. I doubt the NPCs will wait long and if nothing else Sugou's going to be spooked.>

"I... understand. I'll have an answer soon."

<That's all I can ask for. You should get some rest, Hiyori-san. You're still a student after all.>

"What about you? You're staying up so late with all of us teenagers. Can't be easy."

<Haha, I'm not that old. Take care Hiyori-san.>

You turn off your phone and place it back on the nightstand. Your heart has calmed down but your head is still pounding.
Finally using it more? It's a rush, isn't it?

Where the hell were you?
Get with the program. I'm always stuck with you even when I'm not giving you all your good ideas.

You chose to accept your Shadow. It wasn't easy but you've decided to take a step together. It... doesn't feel very different, at least in the real world.

But when you were in ALO all that previous friction you felt was gone. There wasn't a strange feeling of a passenger in the back of your mind, taking over when you needed power. The Persona seemed more... subservient. Malleable? Or maybe you simply became more powerful.

And you've never been able to shut her up on command before. And you're not certain but you think you can hide thoughts from her.
Yeah? Don't overthink it, idiot. Evidently, I am you, blah, blah, you get the drill. Don't let it get to your head. I just didn't want to waste my breath arguing with your shit ideas.

You don't breathe.
Smartass.

Just what exactly was a Persona? Or a Shadow for that matter? Was your other self alive or some strange active hallucination? Terms you've never heard of before the SAO Incident were now the very foundation of your being. And in the world at large Fluctlights were suddenly becoming the foundation of technological development. Everything was happening so fast that it didn't even feel real.

Fantasy, reality, and technology were merging, and you had no idea what that meant.

But for the sake of all the players and victims caught in this web of lies, you'd see this through to the end.

With those thoughts, you close your eyes and fall into a deep sleep. The first dreamless sleep you've had in years.

MONDAY - May 11th, 2025
Morning

"Morning Hiyori-san."

You rub the crust from your eyes and blink. Something smells good.

"Hey, next time you sleep over in my bar, give me a warning. I'm pretty sure I just violated an ordinance or two."

"S-sorry about that. Things kind of went long." You apologize, as Agil sets down a plate next to the sofa you had collapsed into. Your NerveGear is still perched above you half shoved between two couch cushions.

You yawn, stretch, and get to your feet. It's 6:30 AM according to the clock, and the sun has just started to rise. Hardly a full night's sleep, but you had school to look forward to. You feel refreshed. A new day and not even the impending midterms could put a damper on your spirits. You could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and even if everything went to hell you had enough evidence to ensure that at the very least Sugou could never truly win.

"Long night? Don't I know it." Agil looks exhausted, bags under his eyes, his posture slouched. He probably hadn't slept a wink. "I'd offer to drive you to school today but I think I'm liable to get into an accident. If you leave in 30 minutes I think you can just be fashionably late. I can't keep pretending to be your dad over the phone, they'll catch on eventually."

You somehow doubt your homeroom teacher would notice. You could call your loud friend in advance and have her pose as you during rollcall, you're like 90% sure it'd work. But you'd look like a hypocrite after browbeating Subaru to go to school.

You lean into Agil's makeshift breakfast and take a sniff. As usual, it smells bland and flavorless. Thin Miso soup, some lumpy rice, and a couple of eggs loosely scrambled with some leftover veggies.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not at my best today, and you're lucky even that much was still in the fridge. Yesterday was a slow day, on account of the holiday."

Yesterday was a holiday? Shiroe mentioned that at some point. Must've been some informal one you forgot about...

"Agil."

"Hm?"

"Thanks. For letting me crash here. You didn't have to go so far."

He looks a little surprised by the compliment and gives a small shrug. "Don't sweat it. I wish I could do more."

"I'll make sure to let you know ahead of time next time. And why are you so tired? I have an excuse but..."

He laughs and starts putting away the dishes. "I do too! I was up all night fielding phone calls. Tomo had me running ragged hitting up all the old contacts. I'm not sure what you're doing diving in all day, but it's working. Could be a coincidence, could be serendipity... but people are starting to wake up."

"They're... waking up?"

The SAO survivors? All of them? You weren't really sure if they'd be alright, you were dealing with powers you didn't truly understand, and Sugou could've very well done irreversible damage to their souls.

"Not all of them, but enough. The doctors are beside themselves. It's only a few at the moment, but the numbers are starting to add up."

"Did they say anything!? Memories?"

Agil backs up at your sudden surge of interest. "Whoa, slow down. I've only called a few people I knew personally on the inside. People remember SAO but most only have phantom dreams of their time in ALO. One contact swore up and down that right as he was logging out this searing burning pain smashed into him for a few seconds, another said he felt amazing, like he had the greatest high imaginable. People are chalking it up to some kind of side effect from being in FullDive for too long."

You feel a surge of relief and happiness. Even if the situation wasn't ideal, and a lot of these people had phantom trauma, it was nothing permanent.

"What's important is that people are waking up. It... looks like the end of SAO is almost here."

"The end..."

You remember Asuna, and her last message. The one sitting on your phone right now.

"Agil. Was the player named «Kirito» among those who woke up?"

Agil shakes his head. "First name I checked. Argo says he's still asleep, though with everyone else waking up it's only a matter of time."

Is that so? But you sense there's something you're missing. Agil doesn't have the full picture. "I see. Pardon for asking but I... spoke with Asuna-san. I was wondering if I could... see him? He might not be able to hear but I have a message from her I'd like to show him."

Agil nods. "Of course. I didn't pry, but it shouldn't be hard to find out what hospital he's holed up in. Heh, the guy would be flattered to hear he's got some admirers coming to visit! Should Asuna be worried?"

W-what!? No! Just because you're copying his style doesn't mean...

Agil chuckles, amused at your reaction. "Best get going Hiyori-san! Don't want to be late for school!"

Argh, damn it, he just had to get the last word in!

You're on time.

Or rather your homeroom teacher was late again so nobody noticed it when you slipped in. It almost feels normal again.

Your loud friend is complaining about how Fortune Lover's 2 just got delayed. Subaru had not-so-sneakily moved his desk closer to yours and was whining about how much Amuspheres cost.

Huh... didn't you have an Augma now? They were promising some kind of mass integration with the growing number of security cameras being installed by the Police. They were apparently going to be tapped by Kamura for some kind of AR game. Might be worth checking out at some point, it was liable to be healthier than FullDive gaming.

"I was saving up for months to get ALO! Argghhhh I'm missing out on all the cool stuff going on! Yori-chan, hook me up with a good part-time job? PLEAAAASSSEE!?" You tune out Subaru while you idly scroll through the net. MMOTomorrow was starting to notice all the changes going on in ALO, and in the last few days, you've essentially driven a truck straight through the status quo. Not for the first time you thank the stars that you chose early on to avoid fairy politics. You'd take dealing with a depressed wife-kidnapping frost giant and a leftover SAO raid boss over LARPers any day of the week.

SEVEN GOES RADIO SILENT! WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE RAINBOW COLORED IDOL!?

You scroll past the headline.
Whatever, she'll be fine with her genius intellect whole other fucking job. World needs fewer idols anyways.

HOLLIGANS ATTACK PEACEFUL GATHERING BELOW THE WORLD TREE! UNDINE CHAMPION SUMERAGI SUFFERS HUMILIATING DEFEAT!

Didn't Thinker curate this website? And wasn't he the lord of the Undines? Guess he didn't like Sumeragi much. You're not surprised, he seemed like a jackass.
Hah, loved the part where he was smeared by his own ally.

BALACLAVA BERSERKER STRIKES AGAIN! VR PSYCHOSIS OR SIMPLE VIGILANTISM?

Next.

LEPRECHAUN REMNANTS JOIN THE GRAND ALLIANCE AFTER LORD GRANZE ANNOUNCES SURPRISE SABBATICAL!

Next.

BULLET OF BULLETS SCHEDULED FOR THE END OF THE MONTH! BETS ARE OPEN!

Next.

ASUKA EMPIRE ANNOUNCES THE FESTIVAL OF 108 SPIRITS!

Next— Hey, that one!

ALO ANNOUNCES UPCOMING SERVER CHANGES IN RESPONSE TO COMPLAINTS ABOUT ETERNAL WINTER!

Over the weekend players logging in were shocked to find their houses demolished, a massive hole in the middle of the zone, and the entire server engulfed in an endless winter. A group of trolls named the «Fangs of Fenris», rumored to be some kind of in-game apocalypse cult, were sighted at the scene defeating the quest NPC for the much-maligned «Ice Palace» quest series. This shadowy cabal of hackers and ne'er-do-wells were first sighted attacking innocents in Seven's last ALO concert. A spokesman for Seven's agency denies any connection between the Pooka Lord and these villains, but witnesses at the scene declare that the Fangs attacked the crowd at Seven's urging.

More worrisome, well-known cross-SEED gaming guild the «Sleeping Knights», champions of the Asuka Empire «Hourai Sprig» treasure hunt and Insect Site's «Golden Dragonfly» raid, were sighted working alongside the maligned «Fangs of Fenris». An unlikely team-up? Or something much more sinister? For a group as degenerate as the Fangs, are we seeing the results of blackmail in action? Between item duping, attacking NPCs, and hacking in broken abilities, are there no depths to which the Fangs won't sink?

Although the reclusive director has maintained radio silence, RECT Progress' moderation team has asked that no players approach the Fangs until the details behind their exploits are revealed. Any players with clues about their identities are urged to bring them forward to the RECT Progress moderation team. Until then, ALO will enter brief maintenance at the end of the month to reset the weather system, reconstruct destroyed assets, and provide a much-needed patch to the game's anti-cheat systems. Until then players who have lost items to recent events may submit a recovery request to any online GM until the update is released.

It seems RECT Progress was playing it cool for now. You seldom hear about Sugou in these news articles, it's always citing the moderation team or a middle manager of some sort. You've seen Mikami's name pop up here and there but not recently.

Was Sugou even managing his company or simply indulging in his harem every waking moment? VR Psychosis... a term you've seen thrown around on the news constantly. It'd be ironic if Sugou's downfall was catalyzed by addiction to his very own creation.

Hmm... there's one more that catches your attention.

MOTHER'S DAY MIRACLE! 90 SAO SURVIVORS AWAKEN!

Today almost 100 mothers woke up to an unexpected gift, one of life and reunions. Overnight, just before Mother's Day ended, we witnessed the advent of a miracle. Calls came in from all over Japan, announcing that sons and daughters were awake, alive, and safe. Free from the curse of Sword Art Online. A spokesman for RECT Progress has declared this an unprecedented victory and has praised Director Sugou's tireless research efforts in studying the code of SAO for this breakthrough.

As the news of the survivors spread, so did the tears. Mothers all across Japan have come together in a wave of celebration, bringing flowers and gifts to the hospital beds of the SAO victims still trapped in an extended coma. Although some patients still remain in critical condition and have yet to wake, the news is cause for optimism.

For the families of the SAO survivors, who have waited and prayed, their ordeal is almost at an end.

"Psst. Yori-chan, you're being called on!"

"Yori-chan, people are staring!"

"Look the teacher doesn't want to interrupt you cause you're reading, but you're holding up the class."

"Yori-chan?"

"Uh... I think she's broken."

>Somehow, offscreen, you found the time to file a report on the Cloud Brain. +8000 yen!
>You spent 10500 yen this period!
>You have acquired 1x [Augma]!
>Your current DETERMINATION balance is at 3!
>You forgot to call your Mom on Mother's Day!

AN: MAJOR GAMEPLAY CHANGE ANNOUNCED!
RANK 3 Social Links will automatically evolve your Persona, without needing you to pay an extra cost, but you will get fewer Upgrade Points for reaching Rank 3 (This is for flow/story purposes).

Stress = 1 Point
Roll 1d6 = 5! No effect!

$MISTCOIN$ ROLL!

1 = Trish Happens. -2000 yen.
2-3 = Price falls!. -1000 yen.
4-5 = Price reamins stable.
6-7 = Price slightly increase! +2000 yen.
8-9 = Price increases a ton! +3000 yen.
10 = To the Moon! +4000 yen.
Mistcoin Roll = 7

Current Price = 5000 yen.

Your Mom has sent you a 10,000 yen allowance!
Despite you not calling her on Mother's Day!

It has been an eventful few days, for all of us. Might I suggest taking some time off to speak with your friends? There is always another hill to climb, another battle to be won, but you must always learn to balance it with the real world. Do not become so distracted in HEAVEN that you lose sight of what it is you fight for.

TOTAL TIME: 06 FREE DAYS REMAINING (Midterms will restrict your action count and you have committed to assaulting before May 20th!)

Discretionary Budget : 20500 Yen
Determination: 3 D
Stress: 1 POINTS
0 MISTCOINS

Select actions for the period of May 12th and 13th. [2 DAYS]
You may select 2 MAJOR actions and 2 MINOR actions.
You may freely select MINOR actions in place of MAJOR actions (but not vice versa).
You may select as many FREE ACTIONS as you care for.
You may take an additional MAJOR action for 10 D.
You may take an additional MINOR action for 5 D.
The GRAND TOTAL for all major actions this period cannot exceed 4.
DETERMINATION is also spent to select special choices so it may be beneficial to leave some banked!
Don't worry about specifying the exact date, that will be determined by QM for narrative convenience.

HINT CORNER:
You have acquired a solid accusation against Sugou! If you do not release it before you initiate Ragnarok you can choose to release it while you assault or wait till after the deed is done. Releasing it prior to the initiation of Ragnarok will be given as possible actions.
MIDTERMS are held from May 14th - May 16th. Your time will be occupied.
Your Shadow may be safely ignored this period.
Ending ALO early grants you DETERMINATION and some free time before the next arc.
To be very clear, SOCIAL LINKS unlock and strengthen Personas and progress through 5 RANKs. Completed SOCIAL LINKS play a significant role in the Final Arc.

[ ] INITIATE RAGNAROK
>Will happen at the end of the PERIOD where selected. INITIATE RAGNAROK is considered a MAJOR action.
>Your current preparedness level is STRONG.
>You have accumulated significant in-game resources.
>Provided you act as world-enders the SEED will ensure that, at the very least, your deaths will be dramatic.
>If selected will immediately progress to ALO endgame.

Mechanically the more conditions of Ragnarok you meet before assaulting the World Tree the weaker OBERON becomes, with new weaknesses, and new resistances for your allies being possible rewards.
Main quests and side quests have differing opportunities to fulfill the conditions. There are multiple ways to fulfill each condition.

Fulfilling every condition will make for an easy assault. Fulfilling no conditions will make it very difficult.
Conditions can potentially even be met mid-assault.

The Conditions:
Fimbulveter
Hyrm and Naglfar

Axe Age, Sword Age, Wind Age, Wolf Age
Loki causes the Death of Baldr
A wolf swallows the sun and the moon
Gjallarhorn is Sounded
The Battle between Jormungandr and Thor

Surtr sets the World Ablaze
Fenrir Breaks free of Golden Chains - Expected During Assault

SIDE QUESTS: Many side quests will have follow-up quests. An expected preview of the amount of actions each side quest will take is listed when relevant.

[ ] [Shadow//<INSERT>]: Your Shadow can complete any of the Major Actions instead of you. Events she is particularly interested in will be labelled as such.

[ ] NEW! [Release the Ninjas!]: Meimi suggests the best way to handle this is to speak with Yuuki Shouzou directly. Tag along with her and explain to Sugou's boss how he hired a heinous criminal. You expect, unlike the police, he will be able to act quickly and with discretion, though you harbor no illusions about actually convincing a president to do anything except what he wants. It still begs the question of what will be done about the players already trapped in SAO... but there must be things the President of RECT Progress can do that you cannot. That's, of course, assuming he isn't in on the plot for some reason or another...

[ ] NEW! [Release the Presses!]: It's a blunt response, to be sure. Would Sugou actually harm his remaining hostages, especially when his research is so close to fruition? If you publicly leak the video you'll certainly shake the beehive. More importantly, you'll force the man to react. And there's something appealing about destroying Sugou in the real world, where he thinks he's utterly invincible, without even stepping foot in the virtual world. Of course, Asuna said he isn't rational anymore, and there are adages of letting sleeping bears lie...

[ ] NEW! [Under New Management]: It's pretty simple. You promised the Frost King you'll assault the «World Tree» by May 20th. But you need more time. And that means you'll need to cut him out.
Forcefully.

[ ] [Hati Deeds]: It's as safe as corporate espionage possibly can be. You have a legitimate cover, a (reluctantly) cooperative conspirator and an opportunity to act when prying eyes are asleep. Getting into a locked office without sounding the alarm isn't very likely, but a GM console? The possibilities are endless...
>Low risk. Essentially impossible to get into Sugou's office. You can, of course, push your luck when on the mission...
>Yes, this counts as WORK and you'll get paid! (If you don't get arrested)
>Mutually exclusive with its daytime counterpart.
>Your SHADOW is interested in this action. You expect she'll happily take the riskiest route.

[ ] [Sköll Duggery]: Citing your allegations of mental kidnapping as utterly ludicrous, Nanairo-sensei has offered you an invitation to prove Sugou-san as a legitimate businessman! By... assisting you in infiltrating his office. Looks like Nanairo-sensei is starting to have her doubts. The problem is neither of you are criminal masterminds... but at least you have more of a plan than you had last week.
>High risk. Seven and Sumeragi will try to get him out of his office, but once you get in you're completely on your own.
>Yes, this counts as WORK and you'll get paid! (If you don't get arrested)
>Mutually exclusive with its nighttime counterpart.
>Your SHADOW is interested in this action. You expect she'll happily take the riskiest route.

[ ] [Handshakers]: So... what's Argo been up to lately? You expect her to be breathing down your neck every minute of every day but you've barely seen hide nor hair of her. Turns out, Argo was practically allergic to micromanagement, a side effect of cutting her teeth in the spy business within the confusing internet free world of SAO. You recognize that the Fangs of Fenris may lead to some... misunderstandings between you and the Rat, so best head that conflict off at the pass before you encounter another Sumeragi-sized misunderstanding.

[ ] [Super-Training!]: Sometimes what you need is something... simpler. Grab a few spare party members, hit up Cayna for her best training spots, and just sit down for an afternoon to grind.
>No narrative. Just an action that increases your LOWEST STAT BY 1.
>33% chance to gain a BONUS STAT!

[ ] [Rumor Mongering]: Did the vikings have a social media presence? Well they should've. MMOTomorrow remains the most widely viewed VRMMO info source in Japan, and their leader is a noted SAO Survivor. See if you can get him to start some rumors about the impending end of the world. .
>Gwen wants to give Thinker a piece of her mind. You'll make sure the meeting goes off diplomatically.
>Your SHADOW is interested in this action. She'll make sure the meeting goes off 'diplomatically'.

[ ] [G-Man]: Argo is working with someone. Why not meet the man behind the curtain and find out what he knows? He may know more than he lets on, and you wonder what opportunities the literal government could give you that your small little band cannot. You know Rain is working with him to some extent as well... [Costs 10 D]

SOCIAL LINKS
>Apologize to your Mom to advance PRUDENCE.
>Purchase MISTCOIN to advance DEVIL.
>Reconcile Yuuki and Cayna to advance MANKIND.
>NATURE is time gated until after ALO arc is finished OR you find hard evidence of Sugou's crimes.

[ ] NEW! [Ashamed of Words and Deeds]: Hi Mom! Uh... how ya been? Urgh, no. How about something more casual? Hey, you know I've been soooo busy with uh... video games and school? You know what? What if you waited until after you smashed your midterms to do this?
Yeah! Procrastinate!
This takes a major action because you spend all day building up the courage.

[ ] NEW! [MANKIND Dreams]: You've put it off long enough. Yuuki's asking you to hang out with her in Serene Garden and Cayna's messaging you about keeping her away from the upcoming raid. You know more about RATH at this point and the time for secrets has long passed. It's time to hear Yuuki's side of the story. And decide if the child of the future shall risk her life saving the spirits of the past.
MANKIND trains EMPATHY efficiently
Gives you more control over the party makeup of the World Tree raid.

[ ] NEW! [SUNNY Day]: Your friend is inviting you to a hangout at her place! You... haven't been to a friend's house in years! Well, Shino counts, but her room looks just like yours. You're strangely excited, even if you're sure she's just fishing to borrow your Amusphere. But this is the first step! First you'll be hanging out and then there'll be sleepovers and you'll feel normal again. And hey, looks like you're invited to dinner too!
SUN unlocks more efficient ways to obtain DETERMINATION.

[ ] NEW! [DEVIL's Day Off]: Your, uh, partner in crime wants to get to know you better. The real you. You have a mind to fear you're gonna be kidnapped and have your organs sold on the black market but Mitsuha seems like a... well not exactly upstanding individual but not pointlessly cruel? The whole cryptocurrency scam thing notwithstanding. She's also an adult hanging out with a high schooler, but she's sure that won't cause any misunderstandings. And hey, maybe you can find out why she values money so much! Anything to get her to shut up about her fake money!
DEVIL unlocks more ways to interact with MISTCOIN.
Your SHADOW is interested in this action.

[ ] NEW! [Scorched NATURE]: You have someone you need to talk to. Someone who's almost as affected by this fiasco as you are. Satoru Mikami is... a good person. You're certain of it. But he's working for some very not-good people and you at least owe it to him to show him the truth, after he lost his position refusing to fight you. Besides you're worried about his reassignment, it can't be easy to see your whole career restructured like that.
NATURE trains MASK. He currently cannot interact with ALO due to his reassignment.

[ ] NEW! [Ordinal SWORD]: A way to bring back those lost to Sword Art Online. You don't believe. It can't be possible. It's as impossible as gods, spirits and the manipulation of souls themselves. It's... not possible.
You're going back. You need to know more. And for once you don't have an ulterior motive. Return to the cradle of VR and speak to the Father of the VR Revolution.
Oh... and he says to get plenty to eat and bring a few sports drinks with you. What?
KING OF SWORDS trains FITNESS and GRIT.
KING OF SWORDS provides contacts within the field of Cognitive Psience.

[ ] [Denying DEATH]: Mom always wanted you to be a doctor! You've already gone running back to VR games after being trapped in one for 2 years, so why not voluntarily spend time in the hospital: the other hellhole you were trapped in for 2 years? The perpetually tired and overworked Yakutani-sensei has offered to speak to you in length on Yuuki's condition and his proposed treatment option, provided you schedule an appointment in advance. You should bring a gift. Maybe a crate of coffee beans. [Costs 3000 yen]
DEATH trains CURRICULUM and EMPATHY.

[ ] [Seeking FORTUNE]: Subaru needs a favor. His father has signed him up for some shifts in the Bunkyo-ward Beautification Committee. Sounds exciting! Unless it's just a jumped up name for an unpaid position picking trash out of every temple in Bunkyo ward... at least it's impossible for someone to think it's a date. Wait, Subaru's father is coming along?
FORTUNE trains FITNESS efficiently.

[ ] [Movie Magic!]: MAXWELL wants to go... see a movie, after you shot down his request to travel across the country to the ass end of nowhere to satisfy his curiosity. Sounds harmless enough. What could possibly go wrong? What does a disembodied spirit man even want with... Shin Phoenix Ranger Featherman R?
Not actually a SL but will give you a bolus of Upgrade Points.

[ ] [PLANTING the Seeds]: You've been spending a lot of time with your tactician, planning the Raid, scouting the perimeter of the World Tree, even experiments in manipulating its bark. Evidently someone has seen the two of you together... and after one awfully bashful and embarrassed introduction she wants you to... introduce her to Shiroe?
Huh. Better not tell her he's the only male member of a 6 person conspiracy. Might give the Spriggan girl the wrong idea...
PLANT trains MASK efficiently.

[ ] [TEMPER your Expectations]: As the President of the Literature club you have several responsibilities. Like... doing all the paper work. Recruiting. Advertising. You know, everything the advisor should be doing. Instead she's just... bringing more books into the clubroom. You VERY carelessly mentioned to Wakaba Hiiro in passing that you were employed part time at a moving company, so your teacher has decided violate labor laws and press gang you into helping her move the rest of her book collection. She promises to pay you... in knowledge!
TEMPERANCE trains CURRICULUM efficiently.
The next rank will train FITNESS as well.

[ ] [Higher than SKY Phase]: Turns out your school does have a model kit club! And since Gunpla has essentially pushed practically all other model hobbies straight out of the market that makes it a Gunpla club! It wasn't an uncommon thing - some schools were famous for Gunpla, and there were even national tournaments now. You're already something of a pariah - pretty much everyone in school is already scared of you, but from what you hear this club is so sparsely populated they can't afford to turn anyone away - for good reason. Turns out? Gunpla is expensive. [Costs 5 D] [Costs 5000 yen] [SL]
SKY trains GRIT. Requires an Amusphere.
SKY upgrades your Gunpla! This is probably important... probably.
SKY frequently requires the investment of significant monetary resources.

[ ] [Grim JUSTICE]: Fukazawa Seiichiro, a man on Argo's list. An SAO Survivor like you, one Argo claims has escaped justice for some truly heinous crimes. After painstaking work and a questionably legal deal with the government, she's managed to track down his place of work and wants to wring a confession out of him. She plans on ambushing him on his way home and wants you to come to join her on the stakeout. She promises that you'll find meeting the man to be enlightening.
JUSTICE usually builds STRESS when taken.
You may meet some interesting people.

[ ] [Blooming JUSTICE]: Hanako Akazawa, a woman on Argo's list. Surprisingly easy to find, Argo states she's not only escaped justice but is now managing a thriving business, despite being by Argo's standards a bonafide mass murderer. The address she provides you seems strangely... familiar, though you can't exactly pinpoint where you saw it before.
JUSTICE usually builds STRESS when taken.
You may meet some interesting people.

Work Actions (MAJOR or 2 MINOR)

[ ] [Work//Titan Movers]: Moving boxes from the back of a truck. Sounds... riveting. Last week you had to ask a classmate to rip the wrapper off your melonpan. If you have to get set stronger, somehow, why not at least get paid for it?
You will be fired by MAY 16th if this job is not selected by then.
Trains FITNESS greatly and receives payment based on FITNESS. Can train other stats. [Currently gains 2000 yen. Roll FITNESSd6, gain bonus Social Stats for each SUCCESS]

[ ] [Work//Augma]: Break into the gig economy! Become an independent contractor in an exciting self-directed once in a lifetime opportunity working with 2025's most visionary startup! Work when you want, for as long as you want! Not included: health insurance, job security, paid time off, hour limits or a spiffy looking uniform.
Trains GRIT greatly. Will roll based on GRIT for task completion - completion of the task gives you a large lump sum and DETERMINATION.
Your contract expires at the END OF MAY.
Current Task Progress - 2/5, 20000 yen. [Roll GRITd6, gain PROGRESS for each SUCCESS]

[ ] [Work//CatCafe]: It's an online catgirl cafe! Only instead of probably being a front for a prostitution ring it's all virtual work that you can do from the comfort of your bedroom! Sounds like the perfect job - no commute, no chance of being stalked or robbed, and easy to fit into almost any schedule. So what's the cat-ch?
You will be fired by MAY 20th if this job is not selected by then.
Trains EMPATHY greatly and receives payment based on EMPATHY. [Currently gains 3000 yen. Roll EMPATHYd6, gain DETERMINATION for each SUCCESS]

[ ] [.Work//Sign]: An envelope shows up in your mailbox. It's the key to a coin locker. In that locker there's another key to an unmanned storage unit. Behold what lies within. Put it over your body. And no matter what happens, no matter what you see, remember... HOLD THE SIGN.
You will be fired by MAY 20th if this job is not selected by then.
Trains MASK greatly and receive a lump sum of 5000 yen. [Roll STRESSd6. If any 1s are rolled, accumulate an additional 1 STRESS]

Minor Actions Available this Period:
Unless specified otherwise you may take individual Minor actions multiple times.

[ ] [Report//<INSERT>]: You've made a number of discoveries that Argo's boss in the Ministry of Internal affairs may find very interesting. What exactly is he doing with all this information...?
You may write 1 Report per Minor Action
Available Reports:
[Incarnation]: Sufficient rumors and mass belief can distort things... items, players... worlds. Is this common knowledge or did you stumble on something best left unsaid? [+10000 yen]
[The SEED AI]: You've had some practical knowledge in the art of manipulating SEED AI's content generation engine. Could be useful for someone interested in creating a world of their very own. [+5000 yen]
[Titles]: Memory and the way they can be manipulated, Sugou's research interest. Report on the strange Title you've been granted, and how VRMMOs can teach players how to fight in ways never replicated in reality. [+4000 yen]
NEW! [The Strange Case of Dorz'l and Pina]: An SAO Boss Monster stranded in ALO? You have many questions. Your patrons will too. [+5000 yen]

[ ] [Cram School]: High efficiency studying! And it prepares you for a crushing existence as an office worker!
Trains CURRICULUM efficiently.

NEW! [ ] [Augma Fitness!]: Can't build up the motivation to run to save your life? Download Augma Fitness now! A limited-time offer for beta-testers, spice up your exercise by running from a boulder, a zombie, or your disappointed parents! For the truly hardcore, the Augma has a function where it automatically calls everyone on your friends list and tells them embarrassing facts about your performance metrics if you fail to meet your fitness goals!
Trains FITNESS efficiently.

NEW! [ ] [Augma Fight!]: Want to learn how to sword fight for real? Using real life Kendo and HEMA techniques and not those dumb facsimiles in VR games? Well Augma Fight has you covered!
Warning: Due to poor connection Augma Fight only works outdoors in areas publicly seeded with AR stickers.
...Well when you think about it there's nothing wrong with swinging a make-believe sword at make-believe monsters while wearing a gaudy headset in a public park. Just pretend nobody's staring and pray you don't end up being videotaped.
Trains MASK efficiently.

[ ] [High Love]: This is what you were afraid of. That otome game your friend recommended to you, Alto Liebe? It's filled with microtransactions. God at least none of the suitors were locked behind a paywall, but you expect you're in for a painful experience.
Trains GRIT efficiently.

[ ] [Serene Garden]: SereGa is an interesting VRMMO - billed as an app to assist hospice patients with end of life loneliness, it's less of a game and more of a chat room. The full-service model can only be used in hospitals for sick patients. However the SereGa devs believe that no one should die alone, hence the game features no NPCs and all quest givers, shops, even the rare monster are all controlled by volunteer actors. You won't get paid, hell you have to pay to download the app, but this is one use of VR tech you can actually approve of. [5000 yen]
Trains EMPATHY efficiently. Permanently replaces [Sightsee] with a more efficient variant.

[ ] [Sleep-in]: You need to study. You need to train. You need to save the world. Instead, go to sleep EARLY and snuggle up with Kuma-kun.
Reduces STRESS x 1. Becomes less efficient the more it is used (applies across the lifetime of the quest).
Roll 1d6, on a natural 1, Sleep-in has no effect. The roll becomes more harsh the more this option is used.

[ ] [Medicinal Baths]: No, not the local one down the street by the old folk's home. The big one. By the IMPERIAL PALACE. That has private rooms. [Costs 10000yen]
Reduces STRESS x 1. Repeatable.
[ ] [Sightsee]: Bunkyo ward is blessed with many shrines and gardens not to mention the bustling Tokyo Dome City. Go people-watching, appreciate nature, simply enjoy existing in this world and bask in the collective's EMPATHY.

Free Actions:
(Not all Determination options will be available every period as we are using shorter time frames)

[ ] [Nekoya!]: It's open every day except Saturday. You'd eat there every day if your wallet and your waistline could afford the beating... but going there is always a risk. You can always find yourself spending a bit... more than intended.
Purchase 5 D for 1d6*1000 yen. One time per period.

[ ] [Sweets!]: Yanagi-Mochi is an internationally celebrated confections company celebrating its 100 year anniversary. For a limited time it's releasing its monstrous 32 flavor Mochi-Combo package featuring all the fruity flavors you love plus a sample of every single seasonal flavor ever released! You swear you won't eat it all. Okay... maybe you swear you won't eat it all in one day. Okay... maybe you swear you won't eat it all in one sitting.
Purchase 5 D for 5000 yen. One time per period.

[ ] [Buy More Gunpla!]: You've managed to find a few revenue streams. Maybe it's time to buy another model kit? One robot is awfully lonely sitting up on the shelf, and maybe you can pick up some kitbash supplies on the way over. You saw a video on weathering techniques and are dying to try it out...
Purchase a new kit for 10000 yen. Unlocks more options, gains 5 D.

[ ] [Book Shopping!]: You know, Motosu-sensei doesn't mind people reading in class. So far you've just done some studying and the occasional nap, but why not take the time to enjoy a new book? Books are 'read' at the pace of 1 a week if multiple ones are purchased.
>All books cost 6000 yen.
>[Prince of Nightmares Omnibus]: Grants 5 D.
>[The Complete SAO Incident Records]: Raises CHT by 1 point.
>[Quantum Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from Indian mythology. Applies to future Personas.
>[No Longer Human]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from Allegorical and Philosophical literature. Applies to future Personas.
>[Trish's Guide to Give and Take!]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from published children's literature. Applies to future Personas.
>[Kongming of the Party!]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from Chinese or Korean mythology. Applies to future Personas.
>[AKB56: Complete Member Catalog]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from Opera or are associated with music. Applies to future Personas.
>[Fate/Alternative]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from British, Celtic or Norse mythology. Applies to future Personas.
>[Ancient Aliens!]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from African or Fertile Crescent mythology. Applies to future Personas.
>[Castle of Ember: The Life of Kiyotada Sumaru]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from Egyptian or Lovecraftian mythology. Applies to future Personas.
>[VR Psychosis and Apathy Syndrome]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from Greco-Roman mythology. Applies to future Personas.
>[Ayakashi Monthy Special Edition: The Fog of Inaba]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from Japanese mythology. Applies to future Personas.
>[Control: Shido and the Antisocial Conspiracy]: Grants 2 UPGRADE points to all Personas from Gnostic mythology. Applies to future Personas.

General Store Mitsuha

SEE? MISTCOIN is always on to of things! 5000 yen, exactly as expected!
Ah, but the ALO business is slowing down. Your shenanigans are messing with the market! In fact I expect it to fall next week. Seriously faith in ALO is totally plummeting and that's hurting MISTCOIN as a whole.
But it's fine. My main biz is in GGO anyways. Things are heating up over there so I think I'll pack up the ALO branch and get moving. I'll see you there partner!
And bring more MISTCOIN next time!

>MISTCOIN is predicting that MISTCOIN will fall next week.
>MISTCOIN predictions skew the rolls, but the whims of the market are what they are...

WARNING: THE QM KINDLY REMINDS YOU THAT YOU ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS
Current exchange rate is 5000 yen = 1 MISTCOIN when purchasing. 4500 yen when selling.
Specify what you are buying. Specify which party member you are buying it for.

[Mithril Camisole]: It looks like a sweater with an exposed back, but uh, apparently it's high-quality armor. Video games... [2 MistCoins][+1VIT]
[Living Potion]: A high-potency healing potion enchanted by an alchemist to automatically heal you when you are severely injured. The annoying voice that insults you cannot be removed from the enchantment. [1 MistCoin][Consumable][Provides +2 Health in a pinch]
[Fragment of Bifrost]: Pooka-manufactured magic wand containing the essence of a rainbow. Is most DEFINITELY not a rainbow glowstick. [3 MistCoins][+1MAG]
[Helskór]: It's a comfortable well-fit pair of marching boots heavily enchanted to appear like 10 cm heels. Video games... [3 MistCoins][+1AGI]
[Fragment of a Radius]: It's... advertised as a pendant sourced from the lost land of Aincrad, soaked in the misery of 4000 dead players giving it a deathly stench. You recognize it as a «Stink Bear Claw» from your inventory dump. Damn it $MistCoin$ she ripped you off! At least people seem to believe it has special properties now... [2 MistCoins][+1CHT][Smelly]

[Mistcoin]: You can also buy MistCoin now and not spend it. The price of MistCoin will fluctuate with time.

Cream Cheese Boosting

>Didn't give me much time to work, but I managed to get your avatar a bit more up to snuff. Not sure how it plays with your Persona, but hey, it seems to be working!
>And listen... please give it some thought. Yuuki doesn't need to be on the raid. It's not just for me, it's for all the Knights.

Boosting is a free action! Cayna can apply one BOOST this term:

NEW! [ ] Weight Training!
Gwen wants to grind Packmule skills but is too lazy to do it herself. But that's what Cayna is there for!
You know what's worse than finding a giant hammer? Finding a giant hammer you can't even carry!
>Teaches Gwen a new offensive skill!

[ ] Slime Boosting!
You're sick of Slimes, but Cayna assures you that by deliberating letting them damage you over and over you can actually train your max HP. Luckily for you, she'll happily do the legwork.
>Increases MAX HP!
>Select ONE target

[ ] Mana Potion Doping!
Chug and cast, chug and cast. It's boring work... but at least it's effective!
>Increases MAX SP!
>Select ONE target EXCEPT LUX

[ ] Personal Training!
Cayna's putting her own training regimen on hold to help your group. Tell her to do what she can for her own power.
>Randomly increases Cayna's Stats.

AN: Please submit your PLAN in PLAN format.
2 MAJOR and 2 MINOR actions.
Can go up to 4 MAJOR actions with DETERMINATION.

Subvote can specify any free actions
(Ie, General Store Mitsuha or Cream Cheese Boosting)

Last edited:
Back