[X] Rememberance and Life

Some Grave-tender aesthetics and an emphasis on survival and respect for the past. (Nomads, Messer and Stone Dynasty etc)

[X] The fusion of machine and nature

Dandriss's biosphere already tilts towards this, especially the way that Indigo Hammer manipulates it. It's a nice cultural tone to set. And more than anything, it looks goddamn cool.

Been playing civilisation: beyond earth recently.

Authority and Belters have an affinity for purity. (as it sounds)

Indigo Hammer have an affinity for harmony. (alien integration)

Green Owl has an affinity for Supremacy. (technological integration)

You could argue that authority and belter are purity/supremacy split. That's unimportant.

I think we should show a supremacy/harmony fusion. Making the most of everything available to us, alien, machine or other.

Yes this was all just justification for bandwagoning ekans.

Been playing civilisation: beyond earth recently.

Authority and Belters have an affinity for purity. (as it sounds)

Indigo Hammer have an affinity for harmony. (alien integration)

Green Owl has an affinity for Supremacy. (technological integration)

You could argue that authority and belter are purity/supremacy split. That's unimportant.

I think we should show a supremacy/harmony fusion. Making the most of everything available to us, alien, machine or other.

Yes this was all just justification for bandwagoning ekans.
AN used this axis to describe things in the original AoS.

He put it forth that Authority was Purity and Supremacy, Belters were pure Supremacy, Indigo was pure Harmony, Regulars were pure Purity and Green Owl was sort of a mix of all 3, leaning towards Supremacy most heavily.

[X] The Hunt

Something both Razorleaf Meadows, Indigo Hammer, and Nomads can all bring something together on.

Is there a way to work in the themes of refuge and synthesis? Between the early release of the sap, the Gravetenders, the rescued wine growers, the gearheads, the Dragonfly refugees, Owl's Nest, and now the Nomads they are a defining feature, and also implies desirable comparisons between Ela's early accomplishment and Dia's legendary work.

Hm... I think we should have at least a few votes involving making the masquerade be fun as well as thematic.

Back