Wyvern - Worm AU fanfic

I like that that's the part you disagree with.

I can totally dig that Cirdan the Shipwright was one of those 'drunk geniuses', who had his best inspirations only after the sixth cup of elf-wine. Then, he said, "Y'see dat boot o'er thur? Imma mek it FLY!" And the world was a better place...

Just did a lore check, they are eagles. Damn. It would have been more awesome if they were Smaugs...

In that case I must have remembered his ability incorrectly. Wasn't it "Apply any injuries and illnesses from target unto self, restore target to full health" or something like that?
That's half of the process.

The rest is that he carries those injuries around and inflicts them on whoever he wants (I think he has to touch them).

Not to mention that his 'healing' is actually shuffling the injured bits of someone out and swapping them with the healthy parts of their dimensional counterparts, or something like that, which could be abusable as fuck if it's not restricted to healing only, since he remarks that it takes him time to find the appropriate 'swap'.

Not to mention that his 'healing' is actually shuffling the injured bits of someone out and swapping them with the healthy parts of their dimensional counterparts, or something like that, which could be abusable as fuck if it's not restricted to healing only, since he remarks that it takes him time to find the appropriate 'swap'.

so basically, a random taylor in another dimension is just walking along gets her arm cut off and gets cut in half (I think thats what happened in canon, never actually got that far) for seemingly no reason?

That is a horrifying ability, imagine if you were that random dimensional counterpart.

That's half of the process.

The rest is that he carries those injuries around and inflicts them on whoever he wants (I think he has to touch them).

does that mean he can gender bend people? Or, worse yet, find a dimension where the person died and swap in a rotted heart

so basically, a random taylor in another dimension is just walking along gets her arm cut off and gets cut in half (I think thats what happened in canon, never actually got that far) for seemingly no reason?

That is a horrifying ability, imagine if you were that random dimensional counterpart.
Ha, I went more horrifying than you! *puts on S9 hat*

At the point it comes up Taylor's blind and suffering from smoke inhalation and was injured by... fire and whatever else Noelle's clones were doing at the time. Still had all her limbs.

I think the various injuries were spread across different targets. Considering the number of Earths out there they had access too (and that there was likely no/very few other Taylors because of Scion arriving butterflying her away) I think it just searched for valid matches and swapped bits over. How damaging that was to others is never explored.

does that mean he can gender bend people? Or, worse yet, find a dimension where the person died and swap in a rotted heart
It's never explored.

"Mooooom! Taylor fell asleep after patrolling again! Can you come open the door for me!"

Meanwhile Vicky's hands are full carrying Taylor, Taylor's head is draped over her shouder, eyes drooping shut, and Amy is absolutely livid with rage and jealousy.
Sadly I could see this causing Amy to work herself to the limit even more. After all if she is to tired to walk Vicky will just have to carry her home.

Edit: On the other hand, the fact that Taylor is still a dragon should make Amy happy. After all, it means that Taylor isn't comfortable enough in Glory Girl's arms to change back to a human.

Last edited:
Edit: On the other hand, the fact that Taylor is still a dragon should make Amy happy. After all, it means that Taylor isn't comfortable enough in Glory Girl's arms to change back to a human.
That's a good point.

What might be nice (and so wont happen because Taylor/Amy isn't allowed to have nice things) would be Taylor, in dragon form, coming back with the girls after an afternoon of patrolling, exhausted, and falling asleep with a wing/arm/thing stretched over Amy. She changes back as she's asleep, letting Amy realize that Taylor's just a teenager who's desperate for friendship and that's all she wants. And that she trusts Amy enough.

It'd do wonders for Amy's mental state, and nets Taylor another real friend.

"Mooooom! Taylor fell asleep after patrolling again! Can you come open the door for me!"

Meanwhile Vicky's hands are full carrying Taylor, Taylor's head is draped over her shouder, eyes drooping shut, and Amy is absolutely livid with rage and jealousy.

It was That day the most terrible day of a two week period. Taylor hurried out of the house and onto the deck outside, narrowly escaping vickys attempt to catch her, vicky was wielding the evil instrument the one to make me lesser.

"You know this was coming Taylor! Come back here and-" Whatever Vicky was going to say faded with a door slam. Taylor stretched out her wings and prepared to take flight before falling over with a sudden numbness taking over her body. Taylor had enough motor control to look at the cause of her sudden weakness.

"Now Taylor this is for your own good, we have to trim your nails while you are in this form or it will not stick. We do not want a repeat of two weeks ago it took us a whole day to catch you." said Amy with a smile as she brought out a pair of nail trimmers.

____

Not a issue of hygiene, but an issue of taylor wanting the advantages of having sharp as can be nails and being denied them. Mostly due to the nature of accidentally injuring people when picking them up.

Last edited:
I'm imagining a scene where Vicky convinces Taylor to make a scene, with her as the princess and Wyvern as the Dragon.
Then Gallant has to come and save her, because of his knight costume.

I'm imagining a scene where Vicky convinces Taylor to make a scene, with her as the princess and Wyvern as the Dragon.
Then Gallant has to come and save her, because of his knight costume.
"I think that's unfair discrimination against my species!"
"It was just a joke..."
"And Dragon agrees with me!"
"Look, you're taking this too far."
"And your mother's going to help me sue you!"
"I... wait, what?!"
"And Amy's agreed to be a character witness!"
"Why is everyone turning against me?!"
"Fun, mostly."

Back