Wyvern - Worm AU fanfic

The funny thing is that no matter which one of the pair is calling the other fat, the conversation still makes sense.
Although one direction allows for Amy to reassure her sister that she looks perfect to her.

I'm still hoping for a mildly uncomfortable!Amy whenever she's interacting with Taylor....you know due to the fact that another person is able to do things with Victoria that she can't.
Until she builds a flesh suit.

At which point Carol has a heart attack. Win/win situation, I guess :p

"I don't know yet," she advised him. "But it's easier to fill you in on matters later on than to ask you to forget a conversation.
Waste of opportunity, Carol.

So, there's two things that this chapter seems to me to be. The first is that it's kind of a 'lets move along' chapter, where you start putting everyone where you want them.

The second thing is you've spent a couple of chapters finding some incredibly flimsy excuses to have Taylor naked. Naked people are funny, sure, but I really hope this isn't going to be a thing. You're a better writer than that, and making one character fine with borderline ordering near strangers to make themselves incredibly uncomfortable, and the other unable to refuse to undress in front of someone, really seems like cheap attempts to raise the rating of the fic without actually raising it.

Ack has an entire fic dedicated to that idea. It's mostly just an excuse for smut, though.

I can't wait to see the fallout from Armsmaster getting Sophia's name...

Armsmaster is probally enraged, losing a cape to new wave of all people because of Sophia's actions hurts, the pontential scandal hurts more and the fact that she's on probation well shes screwed.

Congrats, Taylor, you've just been the punchline to the classic Perverted Comedy Gag! Have a cookie.

My favorite part was your wingsnout overreaction. Absolutely adorable.

Sleeping with The Girls, vol II: Chaos Theory, chapter 4
"Perverted comedy gag," I nodded. "Standard joke fare. Place two people in a sexual situation that should not have occurred, let exaggerated reactions take place, and laugh at the fireworks."

"And you reacted differently... Why?" Washu asked.

"Over reaction is the punchline," I commented. "If you don't over react, the joke falls flat."

"But it was still funny," Washu pointed out. "At least, I thought it was funny at the time."

"Luna still overreacted," I pointed out. "I merely avoided being the butt of the joke."

Last edited:
Her power literally shreds her clothes.
Which is a great reason to give the painfully shy girl a towel. Not argue with her on the day she got tormented into triggering that, hey, maybe you should just strip in front of me because I think it's a good idea.

Just like Lung's power did in canon.
He didn't care. Taylor does. That's a bit like saying you're an asymptomatic carrier, but you have no idea why everyone else you spend time with is complaining that they caught your disease.

She's kinda like The Hulk.
Who specifically keeps his pants to avoid things like this.

I get that this sort of thing might happen. Hell, I'd give it a pass in most situations because fucking dragon wyvern (spellcheck says this is wrong, and it should be 'Verney'...). But Vicky's actions regarding "Oh hey, I think I'll just throw my aura at you and see how you take it." and "Strip in front of me. No, I'm not giving you a say in the matter." are making me feel really iffy about this fic.

Was Taylor's awkwardness something they should test out? Sure, it's probably a handy thing to know. But the way it was gone about seems so very wrong, and it's starting to stand out to me as something that seems like it's going to keep rearing its head just for the sake of 'naked Taylor'.

I am not a lawyer, but Carol's section seems to violate civil procedure, since she's essentially engaging in discovery before having served Alan to inform him of the suit. And this is most definitely a civil suit since it's the polices responsibility to pursue criminal charges, thus Carol would have no one to represent.

Even if it's not a legal violation, it comes off as a spiritual one. Contrary to popular belief, judges are human. And a judge might take exception to how Carol is violating the spirit of the law. Judges have a lot of leeway in how they run their court and can make life extremely difficult for a lawyer they don't like.

Was Taylor's awkwardness something they should test out? Sure, it's probably a handy thing to know. But the way it was gone about seems so very wrong, and it's starting to stand out to me as something that seems like it's going to keep rearing its head just for the sake of 'naked Taylor'.

I agree, the "naked Taylor" bits are kinda skeevy. We get it! Her hulking out destroys her cloths. We don't need to be reminded of it every snip.
Victoria Dallon has a personality which does not always lead her in the direction of reasonable behavior.
It's more a meta issue for me. It would be very easy to have the same situation and just let us infer what is going on. For example: Mark watches as Amy heads up stairs, giving a mumbled acknowledgement to her aunts warning. A moment after, he hears a scream, and then a door slammed.

Now we have the same humours situation, but we don't need to listen to Vicky convincing Taylor to strip naked in from of her. (I know my little snip isn't very funny, but with a little fleshing out it would be.)

Last edited:
I agree, the "naked Taylor" bits are kinda skeevy. We get it! Her hulking out destroys her cloths. We don't need to be reminded of it every snip.
To be fair, this is only part six. It will likely fall by the wayside now that the initial awkwardness has ensued.

Right, moving along from naked Taylor, I have to wonder what Amy will do-if she panics because of dragonkin then things could get messy.

Victoria Dallon has a personality which does not always lead her in the direction of reasonable behavior.
Victoria Dallon might have a forceful personality, but I've seen nothing in canon to indicate a lack of understanding of a nudity taboo. Or common courtesy. Unless clothes are something you occasionally forget people like, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that Vicky would from.

Victoria Dallon might have a forceful personality, but I've seen nothing in canon to indicate a lack of understanding of a nudity taboo. Or common courtesy. Unless clothes are something you occasionally forget people like, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that Vicky would from.
Either that or she just assumed Taylor would be over it from ending up naked so much, or atleast understand that if she transformed it wouldn't last long.

a lack of understanding of a nudity taboo.
It looked more like Victoria was counting on Taylor's social discomfort to trigger her transformation.

Also, the point of Taylor going upstairs with Vicky was to get Taylor to transform without destroying a whole 'nother outfit... and Taylor knew this, so the nudity can't have been unexpected.

Not sure how that's supposed to translate into "a lack of understanding".

Either that or she just assumed Taylor would be over it from ending up naked so much, or atleast understand that if she transformed it wouldn't last long.
Yeah, I suspect there's an element of: "This is your power, and you had better get used to dealing with it."

Who specifically keeps his pants to avoid things like this.

Just going to ask if you understand that the two situations are different.

The hulk is a humanoid which at best can have stretchy pants/shorts to avoid being a nude green large man. Again he is simply a muscled up disproportionate human.

In taylors case her body doesn't just get larger, the overall shape changes to fit the wyvern body style. That means digitigrade-legs and a tail growing, most likely tearing or shredding the poor clothing taylor was wearing.

Pretty sure new wave doesn't happen to just have tinkertech stretchy pants/shorts that also happen to contort to their wearers body-type on hand.

Now i do agree that she should have been handed a towel but vicky was probably trying to see if other emotions coax taylor into wyvern-mode.

Last edited:
*edit* fuck it, removed the response.

Fine. Naked Taylor. Go nuts over it guys.

You don't see anything wrong with it, that's great. I'ma sit over here and not enjoy children stripping. Agree to disagree.

Last edited:
*edit* fuck it, removed the response.

Fine. Naked Taylor. Go nuts over it guys.

You don't see anything wrong with it, that's great. I'ma sit over here and not enjoy children stripping. Agree to disagree.
If you think this is any way like that then you should report it.

But i guess calling everyone in the thread who disagrees with you a pedophile is a way to end an argument. It is a nice ad hominem.

Back