Ultimate Hangman's Gambit III - La Pasión del Amor y Muertes (Pueblo Victory)

Anyone else find it suspicious Icarus has no reason for roleblocking me last night, and that he lied about whether or not he had a vote down at the end of D1?

Aight, so, I was blocked last night. Again. While investigating Icarus, incidentally, but that's not particularly relevant as the Mafia would have no way of knowing that so it can't be used as incriminating evidence.

And here's the thing: I believe Icarus's claim to be a roleblocker. I believe his claim to be town less.

Icarus' claims regarding who he's targeted don't really match up. He claimed his blocking Ellf as a possible explanation for the lack of maf kill n1. But as we can see Ellf was innocent.

He claimed to have blocked Lupine night 2. However, the kill flavor last night was "shot", and Lupine's role flipped as The Deputy. A role that fits quite well with the kill flavor, wouldn't you say?

Finally, he claims to have blocked Blazinghand last night. Of all people, why blazinghand? He's annoying yes, but hardly the most suspicious of those left alive.

I believe he is mafia.

However, I shouldn't forget @Generic_Generica .
Gen has done a pretty decent job of not overtly pinging as sus to me. However, he was sill the second most suspicious person after Lupine in my previous analysis. He also has the second roleclaim that I find... incongruous with the game flavor. The other being, of course, Lupine, a confirmed Mafia member.

The aforementioned analysis assumed, for the sake of easier deduction, that Icarus' roleclaim was, in fact, genuine, and suspicion was directed to those who've claimed VT. As I'm no longer restraining my focus to only the VT claims, Generica is still second most suspicious, after Icarus, nut I should be clear that they are still suspicious.

In conclusion, I'm going to [x] Vote Icarus and see what happens.

Aight, so, I was blocked last night. Again. While investigating Icarus, incidentally, but that's not particularly relevant as the Mafia would have no way of knowing that so it can't be used as incriminating evidence.

And here's the thing: I believe Icarus's claim to be a roleblocker. I believe his claim to be town less.

Icarus' claims regarding who he's targeted don't really match up. He claimed his blocking Ellf as a possible explanation for the lack of maf kill n1. But as we can see Ellf was innocent.

He claimed to have blocked Lupine night 2. However, the kill flavor last night was "shot", and Lupine's role flipped as The Deputy. A role that fits quite well with the kill flavor, wouldn't you say?

Finally, he claims to have blocked Blazinghand last night. Of all people, why blazinghand? He's annoying yes, but hardly the most suspicious of those left alive.

I believe he is mafia.

However, I shouldn't forget @Generic_Generica .
Gen has done a pretty decent job of not overtly pinging as sus to me. However, he was sill the second most suspicious person after Lupine in my previous analysis. He also has the second roleclaim that I find... incongruous with the game flavor. The other being, of course, Lupine, a confirmed Mafia member.

The aforementioned analysis assumed, for the sake of easier deduction, that Icarus' roleclaim was, in fact, genuine, and suspicion was directed to those who've claimed VT. As I'm no longer restraining my focus to only the VT claims, Generica is still second most suspicious, after Icarus, nut I should be clear that they are still suspicious.

In conclusion, I'm going to [x] Vote Icarus and see what happens.

This all seems completely solid to me. Remember, with 6 alive, it takes 4 to get a majority—that means every town player needs to vote Icarus.

Joe is confirmed innocent. LDJ is a good cop.

Meaning, suspects left? Me, Blazing, GG and Icarus.

Now, I'm town, so that falls to 3 left. LDj being blocked means there are indeed 2 Mafias left.

But see... if Icarus is legit and blocked Blazing, then only GG was acting. And that's goddamn impossible since two mafias were acting. So, Icarus is fucking lying. Makign Blazing most likely to be legit and GG the last mafia by being the lone suspect left.

There, game over. Unless someone wanna argue I'm mafia?

[X] Vote Icarus

Why would you even lie about your D3 unvote, Icarus. Do you really think I wouldn't spend 30 seconds to look it up?

By the way, I may as well state it now since it's over. And I have a self-protect.

Yes, I lied about my role. I was the Doctor. Protected Nani Day 1, then covered LDJ after that.

I knew Tenfold was bullshitting his 'false flag' because I myself actually give a false flag on inspection. Let's just say I had patients with fat paychecks. Meaning I also knew for sure LDJ was legit as there would be no point to this if he was mafia.

By the way, I may as well state it now since it's over. And I have a self-protect.

Yes, I lied about my role. I was the Doctor. Protected Nani Day 1, then covered LDJ after that.

I knew Tenfold was bullshitting his 'false flag' because I myself actually give a false flag on inspection. Let's just say I had patients with fat paychecks. Meaning I also knew for sure LDJ was legit as there would be no point to this if he was mafia.

This also makes it even more likely Icarus is Mafia since we wouldn't have that many power roles. Also, Nani being shot N1 and protected by you lines up properly with the singular N1 NK.

Funny enough, that meant my initial shortlist of those 3 also ended up being right. What do you know, another theory that was right.

Yes, my night 1 roleblock was incorrect. That's allowed.

I mean TFS' was "succumbed to a fit of passion" and that would be more in line with... la senorita, I guess. It's not a 100% smoking gun.

Why the hell would I lie and say that I did not block Gen. If we were both mafia then I could claim that was my roleblock easily and none of you would be able to check that. I had my suspicions as the guy who pulled out a late vote on the mafia that could have been a public ruse to demonstrate his trustworthiness.

False, my vote did go through. You unvoted LupineVolt:

https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/ultimate-hangmans-gambit-iii-la-pasión-del-amor-y-muertes.36433/page-41#post-8051558

Then you never revoted him.

There were two votes on LupineVolt at the end of D1. Mine, and Ellfs. You didn't do shit Icarus, don't lie.

Get the fuck out of here with that horseshit

Ellf (2) - JBJ, Nani
Lupine Volt (2) - Ellf, Blazinghand

Like if Ellf gets lynched with just 2 votes I'm gonna be really mad. He hit 2 first...

Why the hell would I lie and say that I did not block Gen. If we were both mafia then I could claim that was my roleblock easily and none of you would be able to check that. I had my suspicions as the guy who pulled out a late vote on the mafia that could have been a public ruse to demonstrate his trustworthiness.
The fact remain that you blocking either GG or Blazing makes it impossible for you to be legit. Someone got killed, LDJ got roleblocked. Two mafias acted. If you are legit, Blazing and GG would both be mafia. But then only one action would have happened.

The fact remain that you blocking either GG or Blazing makes it impossible for you to be legit.

You left yourself out of that equation buddy.

The only other people who could have possibly acted last night is you and gen. Ellf was on your case yesterday for giving in to my argument pretty easily, and you were the first person to pull back on Lupine after Nani posted.

[X] VOTE MEGAOLIX

Wait, wouldn't that confirm that nobody's been blocking LDJ's role if that was true? This feels like you're just setting the foundation for LDJ's investigation on you if/when I die tonight.

If for some reason joe hammers me without looking at anything else, someone watch this dude

Wait, wouldn't that confirm that nobody's been blocking LDJ's role if that was true? This feels like you're just setting the foundation for LDJ's investigation on you if/when I die tonight.

If for some reason joe hammers me without looking at anything else, someone watch this dude
Nice try, Icarus, but that's bullshit. If you were innocent, I had no reason to admit all that. And I know I'm self-protecting tonight.

I'm feel that rushing through this day would not achieve much of anything. Will go over stuff in morning, hammering before everyone has spoken and discussion is still ongoing is a dick move. Says a lot that Blazing is actively pushing for it.

Nice try, Icarus, but that's bullshit. If you were innocent, I had no reason to admit all that. And I know I'm self-protecting tonight.

You have every reason to be trying to bluff the rest of the town into picking the wrong person.

Snark was saying that the whole game before he died

"You can't just assume 'oh the mafia could never do that' because it is both neglecting the fact that sometimes the mafia makes dumb moves and can try to be so bold as to obfuscate said dumb moves"

Doctors don't stop RBers, just kills.

My money's one him actually being a jailkeeper. It would explain the roleblock and the "false-flag" investigation as a corrupt jailkeeper would explain the premise of the game.

Of course he would omit the roleblocking part of it specifically because of this argument we've had about a 2nd roleblocker.

Back