Ultimate Hangman's Gambit III - La Pasión del Amor y Muertes (Pueblo Victory)

Anyway, to note...

Is Ellf a liar? Icarus could have lucked out on Night one and blocked the kill that way.

Is Icarus a liar? He could be the actual mafia roleblocker. More than that, how many town power roles do you picture our side having?

Is LupineVolt a liar? He could have probed to possibly get LDJ killed and backed off when it wasn't sticking.

Is Generic_Generica a liar? Wasn't really confronted yet afte rall, could be makign exuses for not posting much but may really be mafia.

So like, I guess I'd be happy with Icarus or LV going down today. @Ellf I felt had my back at some crucial points during the last day so I have a positive opinion. I think Icarus' role... I mean I guess I just can't help but think that Icarus is lying, or wrong about what happened N1.

As a housemaid I have keys to let myself into other people's houses, which also allows me to lock people inside for the night, blocking their role.

My target on night one was @Ellf. My target on night two was @LupineVolt. I don't receive results of what happens, and neither one of them mentioned that anything happened to them. I'm hoping at least one of them is innocent and will be able to shed some light on that but they also both claimed non-power roles. A lot of fucking good that did me this game.

LDJ basically confirmed that the night 1 kill was TFS. Which means there is a possibility that me blocking Ellf stopped the mafia night kill.

So I see our main possibilites are this:

1) SK and Mafia overlapped NKs
2) Mafia shot SK
3) Mafia KP was delivered by Ellf and bocked by Icarus

If we do have a town RB and a town cop and 3 masons I'd be surprised if there was also a doctor so yeah.

Before I go to bed I want to just remind everyone to back up and look at actions not words when considering how scummy someone might be.

What, like votes? Cause in terms of votes you voted TFA D1 (obvious town everyone knew was town) and DID NOT vote for TFS D2 (obvioussly not-town in my opinion). HEre's who voted for TFS:

Blazing, Joe, GG, Mega, Ellf, LDJ. <-- people who killed a non-town

Here's who vote for TFA:

Deadly Snark, TenfoldShields, LupineVolt, LostDeviljho, Gen, Icarus <-- people who killed an obvious town

Now this doesn't mean youer' bad just for failing to vote TFS and for voting TFA. After all, Snark voted TFA and we know he's town. And you mostly voted TFA to save yourself, you said it was a bad lynch... but who cares what you said, we should look at ACTIONS not WORDS as you said :V

I could have just lied and said I was a jailkeeper.

Yeah this is a valid point. So if I believe you're a Town RB (not a JK, not a mafia RB) It's still entirely possible Ellf is innocent. I think Ellf has had my back and has pushed the good stuff, I feel like we shouldn't kill him. Mafia could have shot TFS.

[X] Lupine Volt

So uh, here's my vote count. I must have missed something, this can't possibly be right, can it???

Ellf (2) - JBJ, Nani
Lupine Volt (2) - Ellf, Blazinghand

Like if Ellf gets lynched with just 2 votes I'm gonna be really mad. He hit 2 first...

Like, I'd rather take down Icarus, since why wouldn't he RB the same guy if it stopped a KP the first time around, that makes no sense, but... LV already has a vote on him and is a perfectly fine guy to get rid of today, and I want to save Ellf.

Nobody else seems to be around, and if Lupine gets here first, I'll die with three votes on me because neither @Joebobjoe nor @Nanimani can be bothered to change their vote. Because I'm "suspicious" for no reason.

Actually no Ellf isn't actually definitely town in the way TFA was, but still. 2 votes with 9 alive? :|

WAIT WAIT isn't there another half hour, I thought we haven't had 72 hours yet, daylight savings time?

Well, fifty-fifty shot. Either I die, or Lupine does. I'm town, folks. Look at my arguments, look at those who argued against me.

Day 3 Ends
Yet again, the group puts forth a pair of suspects, torn as to who ought to die. This time, though, there's no fifty-fifty split; rather, a pair of minorities put forth their candidates, while the majority can't decide. The result is the same, though; LupineVolt and Ellf both find themselves pushed in front of their guards' guns. The lead soldier sighs, looking at the group with disdain.

"Did you lot not understand me the first time I said it? Was I not clear enough to get it through your thick, dense skulls? You need to pick one person!" He tosses a peso to the ground, the coin arcing through the air on the rebound. "ONE! But apparently you don't know what that means, eh? You don't understand my very simple words? You don't want to make it outta here alive? Our boss is a very, very nice man, you know, giving you all this chance, but you throw it in his face! You spit on his generosity! Well, fine." He gestures to the other soldiers, calling them over to Ellf and LupineVolt. "Let's give you a little lesson, eh?"

You never thought you'd hear this sound in such a quaint little town like El Pueblo. There was the chaotic gunfire of yesterday, but that was panicked. Disorganized. The first day, it was only one shot. Neither was anything like this. This synchronized chatter of guns firing, of bullets tearing through flesh. This isn't a firing squad, it's a meat grinder. Blood splatters onto you, your clothes, everywhere behind the soldiers targets, really. The tiles are shattered, the earth beneath turned to mud.

Finally, mercifully, the sound stops and you open your eyes. Before you lie...well, you suppose they have to be called corpses, there's no word more specific, but it still feels like an underwhelming description for what's left.

La Señorita, @Ellf, has been Executed.

El Diputado, @LupineVolt, has been Executed.

The leader turns to the rest of the group. "Now, let's make things clear, yeah? Follow. The rules. The rules" he kicks Ellf's...remains. "Are what stands between you and me. Ennnntiennnnden?" He looks between you. "Good. Now. Sleep."

The ruddy colors of sunset slowly fade to the blues of evening.

NIGHT THREE BEGINS
Night Three ends in 48 hours or when all Night Actions are received

Night 3 Ends
The first thing you hear as you wake up is the sounds of birds chirping. It's...nice, but not exactly out of the ordinary to hear them here. You do wish they would let you sleep a little longer, though.

The second thing you hear is an explosion. You look out the window, and see flames rising out of one of the houses near the town center. By the time you get there, the rest of the group and the soldiers have already arrived. There are splinters of wood littering the doorway, and glass all around. The soldiers hose the house down, then rush in, coming back with something in their arms a few minutes later. They set it down gently, then speak to the leader in hushed tones. You manage to hear some of their conversation, though; from the sounds of it, the stove had been left on without being lit, and the person inside lit up a cigar after the house had filled with gas.

You peer at the blackened bones before you, seeing a glint of metal among them. You can't really make out what they say, but, well. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that, with all the soldiers and all the group in one spot, the one missing person probably isn't missing at all.

El Soldado, @Nanimani, has Committed Suicide.

The soldier in charge sighs a little solemnly, and has his men gather up the remains.

DAY FOUR BEGINS
Day Four Ends when Majority is reached or in 72 hours

*ahem* I think we all owe someone a round of applause. That someone is me. It was literally due to my efforts (And Ellf trying to live of course) that we got Mafia yesterday. I tried to save TFA. I pushed TFS. I "hammered" LV on a day when only 4 out of 9 people had a vote down at the end, including me AND The guy who was getting killed by others.

Yes. I, Blazinghand, am the greatest. And boy do I know it.

*ahem* I think we all owe someone a round of applause. That someone is me. It was literally due to my efforts (And Ellf trying to live of course) that we got Mafia yesterday. I tried to save TFA. I pushed TFS. I "hammered" LV on a day when only 4 out of 9 people had a vote down at the end, including me AND The guy who was getting killed by others.

Yes. I, Blazinghand, am the greatest. And boy do I know it.
...Are you trying to make people annoyed with you?

Look guys, there's just no going on after I'm so utterly convinced someone's maf and so utterly wrong. You're better off without me.
Also, now I can legit say it's not my fault if we lose :V

Back