Quick question is there any information about the skill " The One Who Wears Death (A)" currently trying to write a Servant sheet with Hessian Lobo and I could not find anything about that skill. Otherwise any ideas on what it could do/be in function or if there is any similar skills to it I could derive it from.

Quick question is there any information about the skill " The One Who Wears Death (A)" currently trying to write a Servant sheet with Hessian Lobo and I could not find anything about that skill. Otherwise any ideas on what it could do/be in function or if there is any similar skills to it I could derive it from.
According to Mats,
One Shrouded in Death: A
A Skill that scatters disasters towards his surrounding as an existence of demonic nature which brings about death. It comes from how the German mercenary (Hessian) that becomes the rider had been reduced into a monster reaching Dullahan. Lobo's vengeful desire becomes a tangible armor, making it possible for offense.

The Skill is probably responsible for Hessian growing his tentacles in their 3rd stage.

There's the issue that the Sea of Life automatically overwrites every organism it comes across -- so, somehow, mysteriously, Merlin's flowers are able not to be affected this. By some means, his generation of flowers trumps the overwriting effect, and makes use of the energy inherent to the Chaos Tide to blossom.
I interpreted that as an interaction with the nature of the Underworld. "No flowers may bloom in the Underworld" by act of Divine Authority -- or rather, no life forms, period -- but that effect was contested by the Authority of Tiamat. When Merlin somehow forced the Chaos Tide to produce his trademark flowers, he 'used up' the Authority inherent in its existence harmlessly, rendering the mud inert -- at least within the context of the Underworld, where any further creation of life would require an additional act of Divine Authority. Presumably this also included the mud's ability to absorb other life forms?

It's honestly faster to list what you COULDN'T kill with Hydra venom than what you could.

Because you could probably count them on both hands.

Saying Herk is weak against poison because he died against Hydra venom is like saying that Cu Chulainn is weak against getting stabbed because he died from being stabbed a lot, is what I'm getting at here. Herk managed to deal with the horrific pain caused by the deadliest venom on Earth for long enough to set up a funeral pyre for himself. That isn't really what I'd call a weakness to it.

Philoctetes sets up the funeral pyre while Herk is running around rampaging from the pain of the poison and no one is getting near a raging Herk

That's how he nets Herakles' Bow and Arrows

Philoctetes sets up the funeral pyre while Herk is running around rampaging from the pain of the poison and no one is getting near a raging Herk

Heracles built his own funeral pyre. Sometimes by uprooting trees.

For some reason, no one would light the funeral pyre save for either Philoctetes, Philoctetes's father, or Iolaus in various versions, which is presumably based on some reason that made immediate sense to the ancient Greeks but less so to us.

...And now I'm stuck imagining that happening with the Disney version of Herc and Phil.

Idea prompt:

Kariya, after dying, is isekai'd to another world. I mean, he has the generic RPG protagonist face after all.

Now there is a setting, that I imagine is a good match to how his life went, but I am curious as to how others might imagine such a scenario to play out.

So in the case of Kariya being isekai'd, where do you imagine he'd end up and how do you imagine it would play out?

My own opinion of what would suit him spoilered below. Just so it doesn't taint your own imagination.
I see him ending up in Re:Zero with a scoreboard from 'the Gamer' type powers judging him every time he 'returns from death'

So, in the second section of the Arthur Trial Quest, Proto-Merlin says:

"Hehe. Perhaps an Original Species awakened somewhere?

I'm wracking my brain, but I'm pretty sure this term's never come up before. Does anyone know if this Aniplex translating a familiar term in a different way, or a new bit of terminology entirely?

So, in the second section of the Arthur Trial Quest, Proto-Merlin says:

I'm wracking my brain, but I'm pretty sure this term's never come up before. Does anyone know if this Aniplex translating a familiar term in a different way, or a new bit of terminology entirely?
yaotomejr translated it the same way so it's not just an Aniplex translation.

So, all the gods were slain by the White Titan by the time of Gilgamesh's rule in Babylonia, yeah? That's the impression I got from playing the singularity in FGO, alongside what Extella covered. So how did Tiamet survive and invade the place in the Singularity - something to do with the Grail? She was a fully physical goddess, not a Divine Spirit, right?

What differences do those have to DS? Presumably raw power, but anything else?

The only thing I can think of is that it sounds like a breed of magical creature or monster which wasn't from the olden days, but which has come into being for the first time, but no clue if thats actually a real thing

So, all the gods were slain by the White Titan by the time of Gilgamesh's rule in Babylonia, yeah? That's the impression I got from playing the singularity in FGO, alongside what Extella covered. So how did Tiamet survive and invade the place in the Singularity - something to do with the Grail? She was a fully physical goddess, not a Divine Spirit, right?

Tiamat allowed herself to be imprisoned within a Sea of Imaginary Numbers, presumably before the White Titan ever arrived. In Grand Order, she awakened from the Sea, and surfaced within the Singularity.

Gods (神, kami) have flesh.
Divine Spirits (神霊, shinrei) have cast aside their flesh to become one with their Authorities.
Divinities (神性, shinsei) are Divine Spirits clad in an image that derives from human faith.

The latter two can prior to a certain point exist in a possibly limited iteration within the Age of Gods, but not within the Age of Man. The World of Man is inherently restrictive / exclusionary to Divine existences.

Last edited:
Its impressive that Eltnam made it to EVO 2019 and removed Melee from the lineup, all the Melty community will be proud.

It's worth noting that Altera doesn't recognise Karna's divinity at all, so it doesn't seem like Sefar came into contact with the Hindu gods, or at least not Surya.

From what I can recall, the White Titan killed the "Original Gods" didn't they? Perhaps this refers to some sort of prototype for other Gods/Divine Spirits?
My understanding was that Altera killed the prototype Greek deities, since they're the ones who react to Altera the most, and made a deal with the Mesopotamian deities.

I don't think it's ever mentioned that Altera met and killed other pantheons.

"It's the Around Fifty Isekai Oji-san, everyone's James Moriarty!"

"In other words, it's what they refer to as 'Initiate On-Site Procurement Sneaking Mission!'"

Anything good on Tsukihime or did Mushroom bring it to face the sunset while carrying a shotgun so that it can come back to see Fate?

Back