The Morrsley Village Experiment

Why am I being ignored.

I'm honestly about to try and flip to one of the ondine voters at this point because im like 99% sure there is scum in there
We're tied.

If we switch our votes without everybody switching, we just get Cyriccubed lynched. We'd need to guarantee at least four votes for Shadell, and I don't know if that many people can be convinced quickly enough.

This is so dumb. @Cyricubed if you're a Test Subject you know that I have a much higher claim to being one than Shadell.
So, why do you want me lynched? Switch to Shadell with me.
If you're a Test Subject, or at least not scum switch with me please.

Alternately, @ItzNarcotic came in, dropped a tally and did nothing. What the hell is that. Could we all agree on that being scummy?
We're tied.

If we switch our votes without everybody switching, we just get Cyriccubed lynched. We'd need to guarantee at least four votes for Shadell, and I don't know if that many people can be convinced quickly enough.

[x] lynch Shadell

Follow through then meso.

@TheBiggerFish we kind of need you.

Personally, I don't see the merits of lynching Cyricubed. They've given reasonable evidence that they are indeed a Test Subject, such as the role color of the Test Subjects being blue. Honestly, I don't really see why voting ondine is a reasonable action to follow either.

I'm not going to vote for either Cyricubed or ondine right now, simply due to the fact that they'd be 2 votes away from hammer taking effect and I'd rather not see two people immediately jump the vote after I put mine in. That would fucking suck.

...Fuck it. Time to stick to my guns, so to speak.

[X] Lynch Shadell

The two leading options aren't really preferable tbh, especially if they are both Test Subjects. And even if they aren't, I'm more inclined to believe the both of them as Test Subjects over Shadell at the moment.

This is so dumb. @Cyricubed if you're a Test Subject you know that I have a much higher claim to being one than Shadell.
So, why do you want me lynched? Switch to Shadell with me.
If you're a Test Subject, or at least not scum switch with me please.

Alternately, @ItzNarcotic came in, dropped a tally and did nothing. What the hell is that. Could we all agree on that being scummy?

[x] lynch Shadell

Follow through then meso.

@TheBiggerFish we kind of need you.
Narcotic has been active-lurking for a while now from the looks of it so yeah, not something I'm particularly fond of.

@Nictis quick question. Did you get any kind of list of other people within your faction? (obvious not wanting that list or a number of people, just a yes or no or a "fuck off" I guess).

We're tied.

If you switch now Shadell takes lead over ondine

It's objectively abetter choice than what people are arguing on ondine's switch. Imo a bad progression is better than no progression, and I think people don't realize that ondine fits the former, while Shadell fits the latter.

Oh what the fuck night is in 17 minutes??
ok real fast:
I am reluctant to lynch ondine tonight. Nominally my faction, I gut think the bad play has been just that and I don't have time to analyze it properly.
I was reluctant to lynch mesonoxonian, but I am now ambivalent
I am somewhat reluctant to lynch Shadell, but I think
I legitimately think Cyricubed fakeclaimed, and I somewhat think they were trying to fish for power roles. I would be happy with a lynch on them.
Nictis and -Rosen: would be ok with a lynch. I don't think it would really be beneficial.
most of the rest of the cast: lynching is probably about on par with no lynch.

@Nictis quick question. Did you get any kind of list of other people within your faction? (obvious not wanting that list or a number of people, just a yes or no or a "fuck off" I guess).
I've been trying to figure out if I'm Town, I wasn't informed of anyone else.

I'm currently looking at ondine's reaction to Hobo and the general state of things after Hobo's attempt at baiting scum and accusation towards Shadell. It still looks more like opportunistic scum than Town to me. I'm pretty sure that ondine is the pretender.

Ah. Shit. Can we get a vote count?
Adhoc vote count started by Tykan on Jan 17, 2020 at 8:23 PM, finished with 555 posts and 12 votes.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by ondine on Jan 17, 2020 at 8:24 PM, finished with 555 posts and 12 votes.

@TheBiggerFish It's a tie, your vote would be much appreciated. It's a tie. And especially since meso could revote at any moment...

meso's decision here is gonna heavily impact a lot of peoples' reads I think. Just the fact that he's nulled at this point instead of making a devisive switch is really worrying to me

Having decided to actually look through the chat instead of speed reading it and my vote is
[X] Lynch Shadell

Just a bit to shady

Back