The Morrsley Village Experiment

Right, an explanation. I was in fact fishing, for something very specific, and trying to hide that fact.
I was trying to confirm that Shadell, specifically, thought a town only situation was plausible. Others thinking likewise would also be interesting, if less indicative.

Because it isn't town only, and town should know that.

[X] Lynch Shadell

Right, an explanation. I was in fact fishing, for something very specific, and trying to hide that fact.
I was trying to confirm that Shadell, specifically, thought a town only situation was plausible. Others thinking likewise would also be interesting, if less indicative.

[X] Lynch Shadell
Could I get a bit more insight into your thought process there, I kinda get where youre coming from but I wantto make sure

[X] Lynch Shadell
Are you claiming not town?

[X] Lynch Shadell
Scratch that. I misread what you said.

I am picking up what you are putting down.

[x] lynch Shadell.

I think it would be better to leave it vague for the time being.
Agreed. I will say that I'm fairly certain Shadell is not town for a number of reasons. Including but not limited to what Hobo is thinking, and the fact that Shadell was super on the null being meaningful train, but weirdly blase about the ice cream, as well as the fact that last game she was an E-Imp and played super aggressively at least at the start, just like today. That last one may just be how she plays, but something about her has pinged from really early on for me.

FWIW I'm also getting a slight scum read off -Rosen, Nictis and Chopshop.
Hard town read on IH. Slight town on Tykan.
Everyone else pretty null right now.

Anyone else have any reads?

Wait IH is a genius wtf

I couldn't have even hoped to think about the route he took with this so early on. Hard agree on IH Town here.

How'd you get those reads on Chop and Tykan dood!?

I'm suspicious of Hybrid and Fish myself dood!
Chop because of the attitude. Doesn't seem concerned.
Tykan seems to be doing his best.

What do you think of Shadell, Nictis?

Wait IH is a genius wtf

I couldn't have even hoped to think about the route he took with this so early on. Hard agree on IH Town here.
Get on the Shadell train then. It would really help me with how I'm feeling a little sis from you. Put your money where your mouth is.

A little sus* goddammit. You are not my little sister??
Or are you???

Emma... Is that you???

Get on the Shadell train then. It would really help me with how I'm feeling a little sis from you. Put your money where your mouth is.
Giving it a bit more time since I would like a Shadell response first.

With this being a smaller game where hammer is present I'd rather not let things snowball so quickly.

Giving it a bit more time since I would like a Shadell response first.

With this being a smaller game where hammer is present I'd rather not let things snowball so quickly.
Not helping your case. I mean I don't want to give her no chance to respond, but I cannot see her really changing my mind. We are only at 2 votes on her. A third vote is not even close to hammer.

@Shadell Should have curtosy tagged you before.

Can I ask why youre sus of me Nictis?
Immediate wagoning on me, followed by the same sort of wishy washy nothing happening stuff dood!

And these two posts just don't match together dood!
Hint for you, everything that anyone says at anytime is suspicious so just work from there
Possibly, could also just be speculation tho, we would need more than that for actual suspicion
What do you think of Shadell, Nictis?
Don't have much thoughts dood, been talking about No Lynch so I haven't bothered with suspicions dood!
I'll hold off on responding to this for now dood I do have thoughts for it though dood!

Not helping your case. I mean I don't want to give her no chance to respond, but I cannot see her really changing my mind. We are only at 2 votes on her. A third vote is not even close to hammer.

@Shadell Should have curtosy tagged you before.
And we still aren't even 24 hours into the Day yet. I don't particularly like wagons forming as quickly like this in general. Think of it as if my vote is there in spirit right now lol

Also where does this suspicion of me even come from in the first place because I'm pretty sure you've said nothing about it.

Immediate wagoning on me, followed by the same sort of wishy washy nothing happening stuff dood!

And these two posts just don't match together dood!

Don't have much thoughts dood, been talking about No Lynch so I haven't bothered with suspicions dood!

I'll hold off on responding to this for now dood I do have thoughts for it though dood!

Well I can clear that up pretty quickly then. Dood annoyed me and so I put a vote on you and nulled it when I woke up today.
The first post was a joke post and that second quote was me being serious

Also where does this suspicion of me even come from in the first place because I'm pretty sure you've said nothing about it.
Started with you being sus of IH. Now I'm not as sure, but calling two votes a wagon and cautioning us to be careful makes me squiggly.
Anyway, as I said, slight lean.

I also like that you didn't ask me why I suspected you @Nictis do you not want me to point out your scumminess to others?

And besides, the only thing I can really think of for why you'd be scumreading me is either because I'm saying dood or because of the same stuff that's been taking up the last few pages, so I'd rather not dood!

Back