The Life of a Half-Saiyan (Thread1) (DBZ)

[X] ... I'm hallucinating right now aren't I?

I think that "Garlic Junior" at the end there is actually Gohan and we are hallucinating things all the way to hell and back.

Last edited:
[X] Beat him. Humiliate him. Show him your perfection, and grind his ego into the dirt...you can kill him once you've finished playing with him.

Gossard - Don't worry gohan. I'll beat him up to avenge you!
Gohan Jr. - Damnit Gossard?! Is this going to be a thing every time?!

Gossard - Imma transform
Everyon else - Don't transform Gossard
Gossard - Tooooo Late~~~

[X] ... I'm hallucinating right now aren't I?

I'm starting to think people should read the updates a bit more carefully.

Also really hope we can coordinate a write-up popular enough to beat the groundswell 'dismember' got.

Last edited:
[X] Beat him. Humiliate him. Show him your perfection, and grind his ego into the dirt...you can kill him once you've finished playing with him.

Hmm. Well, it actually seems obvious. But I'm not sure how to say it in words. I mean, he acts like Gohan in his irreverent niceness. He remembers when we transformed. He swore to our adorable god sister. Etc.

Pretty sure that we're hallucinating and that's Gohan we're about to dismember.

Oh, Right. It's gohan...

HAH.

"Is this going to happen every time?"
"Gottex damnit"

Oooohhhh now that post makes sense. Man, I am slow :oops: Gohan must be getting real tired of this shit right now.

Alright, time to math out how strong Gossard is right now.

Gossard: 400,000*20 (FSS) = 8,000,000 power level
Gohan: 40,500*50 (SS) = 2,025,000 power level
If Gohan goes SS2 he'll have 40,500*50 (SS)*2(SS2) = 4,050,000 power level
If Gohan goes SS3 he'll have 40,500*50 (SS)*4(SS3) = 8,100,000 power level

Basically Gohan needs to go SS3 if he wants any chance of surviving if we choose the choices below.

[ ] BUBBLE BEAM!
[ ] Dismemberment

The option below will probably let Gohan survive, but with massive trauma and trust issues most likely.

[ ] Long and drawn out beating until every bones is broken

I think we should do a write in just to avoid all the negatives associated with the above choices. Maybe Gohan can do the Orange thing again and make Gossard realize it's him. It's too bad we can't control Gohan right now :(

[ ] Write-In?

[X] 'Garlic junior isn't this strong. Gohan's my brother, second only to me! How could he lose to some weak greenthing like that...and why the hell is he swearing by Gottex? Wait...where did Piccolo come from earlier? Oh. Oooh. Garlic's going to get it for this one. HOW DARE HE FUCK WITH MY HEAD?!'
-[X] "I'm hallucinating, aren't I, Gohan?"

Honestly think it would be better to beat him up a bit first, then realize we're hallucinating. That way Gohan gets a zenkai boost and is strong enough to restrain us if this happens again. Especially if we vote to train Orange at all in the next few turns. As things stand, even as a super saiyan he's too weak to stop us if we lose control.

Honestly think it would be better to beat him up a bit first, then realize we're hallucinating. That way Gohan gets a zenkai boost and is strong enough to restrain us if this happens again. Especially if we vote to train Orange at all in the next few turns. As things stand, even as a super saiyan he's too weak to stop us if we lose control.
Pretty sure he's just too nice to stop us, at the moment...and too surprised.

Could be wrong, though.

But we're finally ahead!!!

Gossard is Back on Top!

[X] 'Garlic junior isn't this strong. Gohan's my brother, second only to me! How could he lose to some weak greenthing like that...and why the hell is he swearing by Gottex? Wait...where did Piccolo come from earlier? Oh. Oooh. Garlic's going to get it for this one. HOW DARE HE FUCK WITH MY HEAD?!'
-[X] "I'm hallucinating, aren't I, Gohan?"

Let's not murder Gohan shall we?

Oh don't worry. You will still make a valiant attempt at fratricide while working things out.
Also, "Honestly I think it would be better to assault our Twin Brother for a bit to make him stronger"

The most obvious hint is that "Garlic" is using a Demon King stance, a style only known to two people at the moment.

Though I'm almost tempted to use the 'humiliate him' vote, if only because the aftermath would likely horrify Gossard into more restraint and inspire Gohan to keep a closer eye on us.

Also, "Honestly I think it would be better to assault our Twin Brother for a bit to make him stronger"
Just like old times!

Gohan - ... You knew it was me the entire time didn't you.
Gossard - I have no idea what you're talking about. You were clearly garlic jr so I had to show you your place. I didn't kill you because it was clearly a waste and when I woke up. Why, to my surprise, there you were.

Last edited:
Back