The Life of a Half-Saiyan (Thread1) (DBZ)

Yea, was thinking that too.

Omg, we got hit by the time patrol. A buu girl by the sounds of it. Also, maybe a human too. Thought thats probably us tripping balls again.

Last edited:
[X] 'Garlic junior isn't this strong. Gohan's my brother, second only to me! How could he lose to some weak greenthing like that...and why the hell is he swearing by Gottex? Wait...where did Piccolo come from earlier? Oh. Oooh. Garlic's going to get it for this one. HOW DARE HE FUCK WITH MY HEAD?!'
-[X] "I'm hallucinating, aren't I, Gohan?"

Playing around.
It was actually a Buu Time Patroller though (NOT the Xenoverse PC). Because this is during-Demigra timeline fracturing, PQ Quests have begun and SKoT is staying in the Time Nest, gathering the TimeShenron Dragonballs to grab the Time Patroller and of course the NPC Patrollers are being pulled out of Time.

Before Demigra mucks about, the level of change this timeline is wouldn't have occurred.

Well I say 'during-Demigra'
Time travel. You can still join Trunks as co-leader of the Time Patrol before The Time Patroller joins.

Behold: The scout that saw you and promptly NOPED out:

[X] Hold on, am I hallucinating?
-[X] No way Garlic Jr could be stronger than my Brother. No way a brother of mine would be so weak.
-[X] He made reference to this happening before, I had a hard time recognizing people when I first assumed Green.
-[X] He swore in Gottex's name. We haven't gotten anyone else to do that yet.
-[X] He apologized for knocking Gohan(?) into me, why would Garlic do that?
-[X] He was also surprised I attacked him. Of course I'd attack Garlic.
-[X] My memory is being wierd, something is definitely going on with that, might be effecting more
-[X] And those weaklings I crushed underfoot, their forms changed whenever I blinked.
-[X] Gohan also berated me for messing around with my power, like they weren't there. Gohan knows that killing people attacking you isn't messing around, though it is good fun, so what was with that?
-[X] And that Garlic Minion you blasted turned into Piccolo.

Reasoning vote it is I figure a mid-fight realization will be decent. We even have tons of stuff to realize.

-[X] No way Garlic Jr could be stronger than my Brother. No way a brother of mine would be so weak.
-[X] He made reference to this happening before, I had a hard time recognizing people when I first assumed Green.
-[X] My memory is being wierd, something is definitely going on with that, might be effecting more
-[X] And those weaklings I crushed underfoot, their forms changed whenever I blinked.
-[X] Gohan also berated me for messing around with my power, like they weren't there. Gohan knows that killing people attacking you isn't messing around, though it is good fun, so what was with that?

Reasoning vote it is I figure a mid-fight realization will be decent. We even have tons of stuff to realize.
If you vote
[] Trondason
It'd get the vote, you'd be voting for what I vote for, so that way any future things we find to add on would get included.
Vote Tally : The Life of a Half-Saiyan (DBZ) | Page 126 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.4

[6] 'Garlic junior isn't this strong. Gohan's my brother, second only to me! How could he lose to some weak greenthing like that...and why the hell is he swearing by Gottex? Wait...where did Piccolo come from earlier? Oh. Oooh. Garlic's going to get it for this one. HOW DARE HE FUCK WITH MY HEAD?!'
[4] Hold on, am I hallucinating?
[1] Dismemberment
[1] BUBBLE BEAM!
[1] Beat him. Humiliate him. Show him your perfection, and grind his ego into the dirt...you can kill him once you've finished playing with him.

Total No. of Voters: 13

Attempting to identify as many hallucinations as possible.

Oh, and...

[X]Trondason

(What if: False Super Saiyan broke the 4th wall: 4th Wall What-If)

---

"Of c-course this is time." You hiccup, skin glowing lightly with completely tamed energy that is not trying to fly away from YOU AS YOU LACK THE-
You shake yourself, shifting down into the Turtle Form. You are Gossard briefs, and no lowly little Green Thing and his pet Reptile can get the better of you.
"Why wouldn't it b-be time. Just a stupid argh. little..." You trail off, your black eyes boring a hole in Garlic Junior. If your looks could kill, his soul would be halfway to Otherworld by now. With a mental note to learn that technique from Goha-Pain. An extended green arm slamming into you.
You roar out your Pride and your Denial, shooting from the ruined wall that was your resting place and you eye your attacker. A mind controlled Mister Piccolo, settling into an unknown stance. You can't remember seeing him use it before. No matter, he is STILL PICCOLO! You have exceeded his power months ago. With a wordless scream you launch yourself through the air, tapping a large amount of your dwindling immense and infinite Power you curl your fist back and attempt to cave your Mentor's chest in.
He grunts with pain, doubling over from the impact. A spray of alien blood from his mouth from your impact and you notice a wash of raw Ki energy flow off him and dissipate.

It seems he has the same issues yo. It seems he has issues holding his Ki as it drains into Garlic Junior. And you can take plenty of advantage of his weakening state.
You smirk, stepping back and settling into the defense Turtle style, then glance over at Gohan. You face twists into a sneer as you see the shining Golden Fighter playing with YOUR KILL. Slamming the small Makyan in a diamond shape using weak Masenko blasts to redirect him. Form dropping as you narrow your eyes at the display
"You know, this is how I train. Tearing apart a Masenko-Ha" the green man screams as the energy blast rips at him "and reforming it, as I slam it around. Really helps me understand how my Ki works, don't you think? Masenko-Ha! Studying is such an effective tool to teach things, like NOT ruining my lunch with attempted murder."
You should be doing that. You are the ELDEST. THE FIRSTBORN SON! THE LEGENDARY SAI-"
You stumble and sink to your knees, pain wracking your form. You don't understand. You don't...You look up at your mentor, who snarls back in a mindless beastial tone. The golden tower sigil on his brow pulses.
"Mister PiccolO! Snap out of it! SNap o-out..." You rise through force of will, wondering why bruises cover your form. It cannot be the pathetic weaklings surrounding you, they are Weaklings! A hundredfold increase of their abilities and they Might equal your base form. Your muscles tremble as you hold Your Energy Yours in.
"Snap out of it Mister Piccolo! Do it!" You yell, grabbing his fist "You are stronger than this! I am stronger than this!"
Your hand is wreathed in a golden aura as you look up, glaring balefully at the mark. Your hand is wreathed in crimson as Piccolo jumps back, clutching the mark like he is burned.
You grin in triumph, taking a step forward. And then lifted into the air, twitching, by your tail.
"..." your captor says but you do not hear him, boiling in rage, injured pride and DENIAL that this happened. A Weakling, a Green Pretender weakling is touching YOUR TAIL!
You can't hold it. Can't hold your energy, your entire body shakes and enough energy to glass a Planet (where did the rest go...no, no you ARE STRONGER THAN THIS) bursts from your body uncontrolled.
You fall into the crater, landing heavily. Pain. Pain from, from falling. Chunks of green flesh land around you as you tremble.

You Refuse.
Well, we reversed time here. May have been real, or may have been a hallucination.
You swish your tail from the reaching grasp of the Weakling and glare at him. Raising your hand to unleash an atomizing Ki Blast.
A spark forms in your hand, then sputters and dies.
"What...What happened." You comment, mostly to yourself, in sheer disbelief. A faint breeze begins upwards then stills as a wave of exhaustion rushes over you.
"NO!" You scream in denial. You are STRONG! You are the Strongest IN THE GALAXY! You are GOSSARD BRIEFS! THE LEGENDARY HALF-SAIYAN PRINCE!
And you Refuse this outcome.
The wind kicks back up suddenly as lightning crashes down. Once, twice, thrice. You Ascend into the air, feeling your FULL UNLIMITED POWER! Restore itself. You ignore the pitiful draining, you are Gossard and such things cannot harm you or diminish your Majesty.

"..." you hear, but the wind whisks the words away.
You have things to Make Right and Pretenders to viciously flay. A single thought and you Move, a shockwave forming from your motions as you appear behind the Weakling that grabbed you tail.
As you remove his major organs, you look up. And smirk.
A dozen Weaklings come to take you down. Greenmen, and a single pink-skinned girl. You delight in the slaughter. Dancing between them, each motion accompanied by a powerful Ki Blast
"COME AND GET SOME YOU PRETENDERS!" You roar in delight, laughing.
You blink and they have swapped appearance
Disembowling a pitiful human with a finger, you survey the battlefield, littered with the corpses of a hundred former enemies. Something seems wrong, but you ignore that, too delighted in the opportunity for combat.
First of all, we only saw Greenmen and a single pink-skinned girl (human, I'm assuming). Then it mentions "disemboweling a pitiful human." This implies there was more than a single human present. This leads to the second issue: We saw "a dozen weaklings" attack us. Then we saw "the corpses of a hundred former enemies." We either fought some phantoms and saw their corpses too, or our mind just exaggerated the number of corpses left behind from killing the 12 that were actually there.

You look down and see Gohan struggling with a weakling...one of Garlic's henchmen if you recognize him correctly.
Alright, this is a hallucination. Gohan wouldn't be struggling with a henchman. Possible this "Gohan" is the henchman in question. Also possible, even likely, that the "henchman" is Piccolo and that's the real Gohan. Yeah, the "Henchman" is Piccolo. Garlic's next line doesn't make sense otherwise.

"Gossard stop!" Your brother appears in front of you "YOU ARE MAKING HIM STRONGER! Now stop testing your powers and actually fight!"
Obviously Garlic: "Piccolo stop! YOU ARE MAKING HIM STRONGER! Now stop testing your powers and actually fight!"

You are confused...no, Gohan must be confused, perhaps some strange perception filter on the men?
You see one of Garlic's men on the ground, standing but trembling in pain as he clutches his brow, which is currently on fire. You grin and charge up a simple Ki blast.
You blink, and suddenly...
"Piccolo?"

You drop down to his side
"Haven't you snapped out of that control yet? Let me help you." You are worried about him after all. Touching the magical sticker, you tear it off, looking down at it. Watching it melt into water and evaporate within subjective seconds.
"Pi-" you start to say, before Gohan slams into you groaning. You set him down gently and look over at Garlic Junior Himelf? How did you forget him...how did you not realize...
How is he so powerful!
Second instance of Garlic being seen as Gohan, and inverse.

"Oops, sorry about tha-" He begins before you launch yourself at him
"WOAH! Hey stop that Monkeyboy! What are you doing!" He asks in a panic, ducking your sudden attack. Settling into the Demon King stance, he deflects your blow. Cringing in pain at the slight contact deflecting caused
"Monkeyboy it's me, Garlic Junior!" He boasts, as he backs away from you
"I know who you are Garlic! And how dare you do that MY BROTHER!" You launch yourself at him in anger
"This is just like last time...is this going to happen every Gottex-damned time!"

Garlic Junior just beat the crap out of Gohan! How do you want to avenge him?
Hallucination seems to switch names used for oneself and others, but not other mannerisms or actions. Interesting.

Last edited:
No, you actually did reverse time there.
It's why the Pink-Skinned girl (a Female Buu Time Pat) showed up.

It's also why you were so exhausted, you had already lost all your Ki due to the Tail-Grab. You went back in time, but your body was replaced with the one from the aborted timeline, meaning it had a Power Level of 3.

Last edited:
? Why would Garlic be yelling that?
Because Piccolo's holding back, resisting the mind control, and is pushing Gohan's power higher in the process. Garlic wants Piccolo to finish the fight before Gohan becomes strong enough to win (without killing Piccolo, I mean...he could probably win with a fatal attack already).

Because Piccolo's holding back, resisting the mind control, and is pushing Gohan's power higher in the process. Garlic wants Piccolo to finish the fight before Gohan becomes strong enough to win (without killing Piccolo, I mean...he could probably win with a fatal attack already).
How is he making Gohan stronger? If anything, he's making Garlic stronger, the power going from Piccolo to Garlic.

How is he making Gohan stronger? If anything, he's making Garlic stronger, the power going from Piccolo to Garlic.
Three possibilities come to mind:
  1. Gohan's pulling normal Saiyan bullshit by growing stronger mid-fight. Possibly because he's using SS in a real battle for the first time.
  2. Gohan's pissed off enough at being forced to fight Piccolo that he's achieving the Cold Fury needed to reach SS2. His power level's rising steadily as he approaches the threshold.
  3. Gohan's not actually getting stronger, but Garlic's scared enough of him that he thinks Gohan is.
I'd guess the second, myself.

The Gohan that appeared was talking to you.
...assumed that was part of the hallucination. In that case...yeah, maybe Gohan really was trying to stop us from feeding power to Garlic...

Which would mean the Gohan fighting the Henchman was...Garlic? So...Piccolo's resisting enough to actually fight back?

Or did one of the Z-Fighters show up without us noticing?

Right so after this we'll max out our mastery of FSS asap so nothing stupid like hallucination will ever interfere with our fight again. Finish up ki training, master FSS, science. Then after we master FSS we get good old Super Saiyan so we don't have to use Orange ever again except for combining it with our other Sparks.

Other than that cheer up @lordchaos99 your writing is as enjoyable as usual. Once we get this business behind, things should go back to normal.

Right so after this we'll max out our mastery of FSS asap so nothing stupid like hallucination will ever interfere with our fight again. Finish up ki training, master FSS, science. Then after we master FSS we get good old Super Saiyan so we don't have to use Orange ever again except for combining it with our other Sparks.

Other than that cheer up @lordchaos99 your writing is as enjoyable as usual. Once we get this business behind, things should go back to normal.
I think FSS, Science, Magic would make a better trio of actions. FSS and Magic probably synergize, so does Magic and Science.

Back