The Life of a Half-Saiyan (Thread1) (DBZ)

[X] 'Garlic junior isn't this strong. Gohan's my brother, second only to me! How could he lose to some weak greenthing like that...and why the hell is he swearing by Gottex? Wait...where did Piccolo come from earlier? Oh. Oooh. Garlic's going to get it for this one. HOW DARE HE FUCK WITH MY HEAD?!'
-[X] "I'm hallucinating, aren't I, Gohan?"

[X] 'Garlic junior isn't this strong. Gohan's my brother, second only to me! How could he lose to some weak greenthing like that...and why the hell is he swearing by Gottex? Wait...where did Piccolo come from earlier? Oh. Oooh. Garlic's going to get it for this one. HOW DARE HE FUCK WITH MY HEAD?!'

On a phone, so this is a more efficient way of changing my vote.

Last edited:
And you guys are still missing things in the update :D
Or if you caught them you havent shared with the rest of the class.
Alright.
[X] Hold on, am I hallucinating?
-[X] No way Garlic Jr could be stronger than my Brother. No way a brother of mine would be so weak.
-[X] He made reference to this happening before, I had a hard time recognizing people when I first assumed Green.
-[X] He swore in Gottex's name. We haven't gotten anyone else to do that yet.
-[X] He apologized for knocking Gohan(?) into me, why would Garlic do that?
-[X] He was also surprised I attacked him. Of course I'd attack Garlic.
-[X] My memory is being wierd, something is definitely going on with that, might be effecting more
-[X] And those weaklings I crushed underfoot, their forms changed whenever I blinked.
-[X] Gohan also berated me for messing around with my power, like they weren't there. Gohan knows that killing people attacking you isn't messing around, though it is good fun, so what was with that?
-[X] And that Garlic Minion you blasted turned into Piccolo.

This style of voting makes it much easier to add onto as more reasons are found.

Unrelated, do we talk at the same speed we fight?

Last edited:
In the vote. What would Gossard have seen to tip him off.

And you guys are still missing things in the update :D
Or if you caught them you havent shared with the rest of the class.
This is all I found
"Oops, sorry about tha-" He begins before you launch yourself at him
He apologized. Why would Garlic Jr. apologize in the first place? He's a smug cunt. Gohan's the nice one.
"WOAH! Hey stop that Monkeyboy! What are you doing!" He asks in a panic, ducking your sudden attack. Settling into the Demon King stance, he deflects your blow. Cringing in pain at the slight contact deflecting caused
Demon king stance the stance used by only two people we know of, and the surprise that we attacked him. Shouldn't he know we want to kick his ass? It's not like we made it a secret, And it's not surprise over how powerful we are considering he took our attack without a word.
"Monkeyboy it's me, Garlic Junior!" He boasts, as he backs away from you
We obviously know who he is, why is he saying it in the first place.
"This is just like last time...is this going to happen every Gottex-damned time!"
Remembers our last transformation, aka legend. Seems to have been personally involved in said action

Swears by our adorable god sister.

I'd also reference the battlefield of bodies when there clearly weren't nearly as many, the previous flickering between forms of their opponents.

The stance is a clue
Seem like weak clues. Why couldn't Garlic know it? Do we know that it's a MA invented by Piccolo?
I'd also reference the battlefield of bodies when there clearly weren't nearly as many, the previous flickering between forms of their opponents.
We are in a castle, the enemies could have been in hiding. Their flickering form however is something, going ot add it to the list.

Seem like weak clues. Why couldn't Garlic know it? Do we know that it's a MA invented by Piccolo?
Sure it's a weak clue, and on it's own probably wouldn't amount to anything. But it's building up a case based off of many different clues to make a picture.

Like a puzzle. It's the martial art plus the attitude and reactions. Which pretty much scream gohan.

[] 'Garlic junior isn't this strong. Gohan's my brother, second only to me! How could he lose to some weak greenthing like that...and why the hell is he swearing by Gottex? Wait...where did Piccolo come from earlier? Oh. Oooh. Garlic's going to get it for this one. HOW DARE HE FUCK WITH MY HEAD?!'
-[] "I'm hallucinating, aren't I, Gohan?"

Given the clues above: Demon King stance, Gottex-dammit, "Is this going to happen everytime!", the whole trying to talk us down, fighting a magic user and channeling the Delusion ki...
I figure its a pretty strong case that the short person who is not instantly getting punch-s'ploded is in fact Gossards usual punching bag.

Edit: Changing vote to the list format
[X] Trondason

Last edited:
Also when I said missing things in the update I didn't JUST mean Gossard = Garlic
Well yeah, but did you mean anything besides all the other things we talked about? The minion we blasted turning into Piccolo, those other 'minions' changing when we blinked, and so on?

Given the clues above: Demon King stance, Gottex-dammit, "Is this going to happen everytime!", the whole trying to talk us down, fighting a magic user and channeling the Delusion ki...
I figure its a pretty strong case that the short person who is not instantly getting punch-s'ploded is in fact Gossards usual punching bag.
What do you think of my version of the vote? It has those reasons, more, and a format more conductive to adding on more reasons as they are discovered.

Well yeah, but did you mean anything besides all the other things we talked about? The minion we blasted turning into Piccolo, those other 'minions' changing when we blinked, and so on?

What do you think of my version of the vote? It has those reasons, more, and a format more conductive to adding on more reasons as they are discovered.

No I mean, Secrets in the update that don't have to do with the whole hallucinating thing. Though I suppose it might be mistaken for a hallucination (and will be by Gossard)

No I mean, Secrets in the update that don't have to do with the whole hallucinating thing. Though I suppose it might be mistaken for a hallucination (and will be by Gossard)
Perhaps the Single Pink-Skinned Girl? The only thing I see that stands out.
Anyone got any idea who the single pink-skinned girl is? I took a quick look through the wiki and it doesn't fit the description of any of Garlic's minions.
Till now I just assumed it was just another hallucination.

I thought the pink skin girl was real, and I had no idea who it was. Also someone getting stronger, thought that might be garlic complaining about us.

Then again, maybe the piccolo brainwashing wasn't really piccolo?

Back