I mean we didn't get a lot, i think? At least nothing confirmed.

The most we got I think is mostly about Shinji's home life, as well as how she's good at recognising, even from how little she got, just how much Misato probably doesn't know herself.

Random brainworm suggests some dude who's just here to handle the hydroponics and watching the power surges, tremors and sundry other stuff ruining his cabbage crop

So looking at my notes, I have finally figured out where I flubbed up with the EVA points and the questions vote.

I had grabbed the base structure of the vote block from another vote I had already written out later down my notes, which was going to have EVA points associated with it. That vote being connected to the Angels and other threats that were going to be around that NERV would have to deal with.

But now you have three extra EVA points, and giving you more would throw off the balance of what I have set up further. It doesn't seem right to just dump the extra factions into the world because of that vote, so I guess that vote is just not going to have any EVA points tied to it.

Can I get a
1d10 + 7 DC of 11 for Can I try
And if that passes
A 1d10 + 11 for critical map skills

Is this town located on the outskirts of Mt. Fuji, with an odd rumor floating around about something called the 'Midnight Channel' where staring at a switched-off tv on a rainy midnight would show you your soulmate?
Anything freshwater and inland came out mostly okay, as did a lot of aquariums and zoos and the like that were in-land.
I imagine that the Great Lakes are now some of the most biodiverse aquatic environments left on Earth, being the largest inland freshwater seas on the planet. Cities like Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago, and Buffalo probably would have survived relatively unscathed, and become vital ports for agricultural and industrial production in the Eastern US, barring the reactivation of ancient fault lines buried under the glacial deposits left behind after they retreated with the start of the most recent interglacial period.

Even now, irl, the Great Lakes region regularly experiences earthquakes, though rarely do they exceed 3.5. I live on Erie, so it's kinda interesting to imagine how my live would be effected with situations like this.

Space Case makes our stat build really kinda thematic.

• Low Martial because she doesn't particularly WANT to fight.
  • She wants to talk, but her Diplomacy isn't that great because she's 'a weirdo'.
  • High Learning because SPACE IS COOL STUDY IT!
  • High Intrigue means despite not being that good at communicating her own thoughts, she has the desire and ability to read the motivations of others(such as the aliens).
  • Stewardship is basically just math and keeping calm, and a space case is going to get manic at times XP.

Space Case makes our stat build really kinda thematic.

• Low Martial because she doesn't particularly WANT to fight.
  • She wants to talk, but her Diplomacy isn't that great because she's 'a weirdo'.
  • High Learning because SPACE IS COOL STUDY IT!
  • High Intrigue means despite not being that good at communicating her own thoughts, she has the desire and ability to read the motivations of others(such as the aliens).
  • Stewardship is basically just math and keeping calm, and a space case is going to get manic at times XP.
I don't think your interpretation of INT is correct.

Every stat makes you better at some kind of communication.

• Below average DIP means that Shinji doesn't leave as much of a lasting positive impression on people.
  • Low MAR means that Shinji has difficulty communicating in a fight.
  • Below average STE means Shinji is likely to miss things that other people don't consider important, or fail to convey things she doesn't realize are important.
  • High INT means that Shinji is good at understanding what people are thinking, and passing on the information she wants to.
  • High LRN means that Shinji is good at understanding and explaining things that are difficult to comprehend.

Back