[X] Plan Talk A Lot
-[X] [Conversation] Speak with Otto Hightower
-[X] [Conversation] Speak with Lady Jeyne Arryn
-[X] [Conversation] Speak with Gwayne Hightower
-[X] [Action] Study Valyrian History with your Father.
-[X] [Action] Train with Syrax

1. Mandatory conversation due to our promise to Rhea Royce and we really need to chat with him to establish a new normal between us, what with everything that happened.

2. Also mandatory due to the promise to Rhea Royce and likely the only opportunity to chat with her until we do the grand tour, so I'd rather take the chance.

3. I think both Alicent and Otto will be quite cross with us if we just ghost Gwayne, so we should see what he wants. Wouldn't be surprised if this is Otto tossing his son at us now that he can't toss his daughter at our father anymore.

4. Bonding time with dad and learning some history.

5. Bonding time with Bestest Lizard.

Last edited:
Plan: Do What We Have To (and nothing more)
[X] [Conversation] Speak with Otto Hightower
[X] [Conversation] Speak with Gwayne Hightower
[X] [Conversation] Speak With Lady Johanna Westerling
[X]Relax
[X] Train

our stress keeps accumulating; best to rest now while nothing pressing is happening than have a stress-induced breakdown in a crisis.

[X] Plan Talk A Lot
I swear I was already thinking along these lines, and have Discord logs to prove it!

[x] Plan Talk A Lot

Last edited:
1. Mandatory conversation due to our promise to Rhea Royce and we really need to chat with him to establish a new normal between us, what with everything that happened.

2. Also mandatory and likely the only opportunity to chat with her until we do the grand tour, so I'd rather take the chance.

3. I think both Alicent and Otto will be quite cross with us if we just ghost Gwayne, so we should see what he wants. Wouldn't be surprised if this is Otto tossing his son at us now that he can't toss his daughter at our father anymore.

I agree with all these points, BUT it doesn't feel right that we cannot talk with Viserys after the wedding...

[X] Plan Talk A Lot

Plan: Do What We Have To (and nothing more)
[X] [Conversation] Speak with Otto Hightower
[X] [Conversation] Speak with Gwayne Hightower
[X] [Conversation] Speak With Lady Johanna Westerling
[X]Relax
[X] Train

our stress keeps accumulating; best to rest now while nothing pressing is happening than have a stress-induced breakdown in a crisis.

My perspective is that we're at twelve/100? We're... okayish for now.

2. Also mandatory and likely the only opportunity to chat with her until we do the grand tour, so I'd rather take the chance.

Is it? I guess she could give more advice to us baby lesbian, but it isn't like we really left a conversation thread hanging.

We should either use the handmaiden option to talk to Viserys (which might not b covered by history), in addition to Gwayne and Otto, or not use it in order to save us stress. And preparing a royal tour will take time; it probably wouldn't do to only bring it up once we are already 16.

[E: Ah okay that also falls under the Rhea business, right)

And speaking of which, I'd really like to train unless we really can't.

Thus, diverging from that plan....

[x]Plan Talking and Training
-[x] [Conversation] Speak with Viserys
-[X] [Action] Train

Last edited:
[] [Conversation] Speak with Lord Lyman Beesbury
The Master of Coin. Beesbury is loyal, perhaps not as sharp as Lord Strong, but he is quiet loyal to your father. Perhaps he could be of some help in your quest to gain a seat on the Small Council.

When in doubt, we must call upon the loyal worker of the Small Council!

In all seriousness, we should speak with Gwayne. He seems an alright chap and I suspect having him in our corner would be useful in the long term re: Otto. Talk A Lot hits the important bases, I think, but we should relax next turn 100%.

[X] Plan Talk A Lot

I am inclined to vote for Plan Talk A Lot but I think there is an issue as it currently has 3 Conversation Actions when the latest post gives us a choice of 2.

PS: My mistake for overlooking the new rules.

[X] Plan Talk A Lot

Last edited:
[X] Plan Talk A Lot

This is a perfectly good plan... For a schoolgirl! Here is the plan for dragons with chest hair!

[X] Plan Father, I Crave Violence
-[X] Conversation] Speak with Viserys
-[X] [Action] Push to become involved in the Stepstones

After all, being allowed to deploy the equivalent to a thermonuclear bomb on some pirates is probably a good enough nameday present, and better than any training. Daddy dearest cannot refuse us...

Last edited:
[X] Plan Test our Mettle
-[X] Conversation] Speak with Viserys
-[X] [Action] Scout out Tourneys

I was expecting more advice on being a female ruler and keeping it out of the hands of power hungry men, but learning the Art of the Pick-Up Game by Jeyne Arryn is still great.

Feel like she's absolutely smirking over the way we made our BFF our Handmaiden immediately after the conversation.

Back