What are the end goal(s) of this quest?

• Retake the Iron Throne.

Votes: 36 14.0%
  • Destroy the White Walkers.

Votes: 44 17.1%
  • Rebuild fallen Valyria.

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Create a new empire, forget the past and forge your own destiny.

Votes: 74 28.7%
  • Survive. Who needs a crown?

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • Utter domination. You are the Dragon and will not rest until you rule over all!

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • Become the wisest of the wise. A true Loremaster. Learn the magics of old and converse with Gods.

Votes: 40 15.5%
  • Forbidden Power - Why speak with the Gods when you can BECOME one of them?

Votes: 64 24.8%
  • Immortality - The problem with Aegon the Conqueror is that he died. You will not.

Votes: 79 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Tutorial
Voting Tutorial
Condensed and Updated
Please Read & Follow
#StickiedForAReason
Votes that do not follow the template will not be counted!

At this time I am using a counter system, listing the number of days votes take to be put into action. However for write-in votes you don't know how many days an action may take. For this we will use the old system of Major/Minor Decisions, and I will tell you how many days/weeks/months the plan will take. Remember that every month has 28 days, and that there are 13 months in the year with New Years as a special day alone outside the months. There is no leap year, as their calendar is not accurate to that degree.

Major decisions are any new endeavors. Finding new investments. Finding new allies (specify what type, where you're looking if possible, what you want from them, etc) finding new trainers, starting new training even if it is with people you already know... Anything new.

No mixing something that would qualify as a minor decision or free action into your major votes! If you have a question about your votes, ask me.

Talking with specific people about specific subjects. You can generally only talk with one person at a time with this. There are simple logical exceptions, Husband & Wife combos can be put together as one conversation, brother & sister, stuff like that. I'll clarify if a combo is unacceptable when I see the vote. This is also for continuing any long term action. Any major decision that you have already voted to start (not just mused about in-story) can be a minor action the next time around. Continuing training that you have already begun for example. Continuing a long-term investigation or plot. Stuff like this.

Making small talk with characters. You will not learn anything special really, but it gives you more insight into their backgrounds and history, can raise/lower their loyalty or other relationship points with you, etc. Raising/lowering and how much depends on rolls.

These can interrupt any current action(s) and will take precedence over the current plan. A way to change things on the fly as you discover new information or alternate ways to potentially enhance your plan, or change it completely if needed.

Remember for all votes if you take a guard or other individual with you, you will need to write-in which guard/person you take with you (just saying take a guard or ally will leave the decision of which one up to me) and also whether Daenerys tries to use any future knowledge on the decision as well if it is one of hers or she is present. (She still may decide to try and use her future knowledge without your consent if she thinks it necessary.) These details are sub-votes.

[] [Plan] X (Current Month, Short Term, Long Term, Immediate Actions, Purchases, etc.)
-[] Major Decisions: Character name here
--[] Major Decision 1
---[] Sub-conditions of Major Decision 1
---[] Sub-conditions of Major Decision 1
--[] Major Decision 2
---[] Sub-conditions of Major Decision 2
---[] Sub-conditions of Major Decision 2
-[] Minor Decisions: Character name here
--[] Minor Decision 1
---[] Sub-conditions of Minor Decision 1
---[] Sub-conditions of Minor Decision 1
--[] Minor Decision 2
-[] Free Actions: Character name here
--[] Free Action 1
---[] Sub-conditions
--[] Free Action 2
---[] Sub-conditions

You get the jist of this.

However, under the plan vote, you will then put a "Priority" Vote.

[] Aegon Priority: 1. Major Decision 1, 2. Free Action 2, 3. Minor Decision 1, 4. Major Decision 2, etc.
[] Daenerys Priority: 1. Free Action 2, 2. Major Decision 3, 3. Minor Decision 1, etc.

This way we can vote on the general plan, then I can separate the order of events in said plan.

Don't put V1, V2, or any other such revision information into your plan. Just leave it like I have it. Nothing extra. The tally system will update to your newest post. No need to make version markers. It just makes things harder for me.

If an action in a plan is not one for a specific character, more a general idea of what needs to be done, it will still need to go into the priority matrix.

At the end of all your votes, put your reasons explaining your vote choice. As I've said before, a plan with reasons will get more weight than one without. Because reasons matter. I care about reasons more than numbers. I need reasons to help build the characters. Get used to putting reasons into your plans, as eventually reasons will become a requirement rather than a suggestion. This post will change when that occurs.

[] [Plan] X

You may (but are not required to) put additional reasons to agree with that plan beneath your vote if there are reasons for it that the original vote creator didn't put in that you thought of. The more/better the reasoning inside explaining a vote, the greater the chance it will be added into the story.

Votes are typically closed after either 12 or 24 hours unless real life interferes. Ties will be either decided by me, or by whoever is in the forum or the Discord that has not voted already at the time. I will @ whoever is currently in the forum or Discord that I choose to be the tiebreaker.

Plans have specific timelines. Immediate Actions are obviously immediate. Current Month is similarly self-explanatory. Short Term is something that can conceivably be done within 1-3 months, and Long Term is 3-6 months.

Last edited:
So...what have I missed? I assume a lot, but a TLDR would be nice.
@RaptorusMaximus

Basically, a pirate showed up with a slave that claimed we'd be willing to ransom her.

It's the fucking Iron Bank heiress. And Luna allowed us to pay a bunch of 20s so that she has all the keys to the Iron Bank Vaults.

So she not only has access to the vaults through those keys, but she's the last legitimate heiress. So we acted like we were buying her to humiliate her to lower suspicions, and now we're going to buy the lockbox that has the keys while pretending it's only semi-valuable jewelry.

Then when we get home we need to deal with angry Dany (who did NOT like us paying attention to Iron Bank lady last time) while diplomancing Iron Bank lady.

If we get her fully on our side, possibly by making her a second wife or failing that a close ally, then all our money problems in the future vanish.

Well I am glad the discussion has moved to SV instead of the discord channel which is just bleurgh when using on a mobile.

[X] Plan Those Are Totally Just Jewels

This seems to be the best plan, although we could have just claimed that the box contained our great aunt Muriel's ashes or something.

. I will be more subtle when pushing us towards evil and power.

Too late. Now we know of your nefarious plot. :p

Only hint I am giving is... "Blood for the Blood God!"

Evil Dany is blessing him to remove our opponents ?

@Lunasmeow How many men do we usually have with us when travelling.

I think we should travel with a couple of dozen Unsullied so that we always have the option of applying muscle if things go wrong. :evil:

Edit- darned dice...
godofsmallthings threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: Luck Total: 3
3 3

Last edited:
@Lunasmeow How many men do we usually have with us when travelling.
Eh, outside the black walls? Probably 4-10 depending on where you are going. Inside? Normally none. But since a bunch of pirates have been let in temporarily - all slavers are when they bring new merchandise, the Old Blood gets first crack at them in their market, any not sold there then go outside the walls for sale to the commoners - You probably have a few with you. But you should remember, even the wiki says the Unsullied are actually not good bodyguards, mostly getting by on reputation alone. That outside of their very specific training, they suck.

Which is another reason that them using other weapons is bad. They suck at everything else, and have trained for literal years to be excellent with what they have. Pushing for them to use new equipment will lower their effectiveness. Unless you give them another 10 or so years to get good?

Milestones
So I have decided to award XP for any milestones we do in the quest, and those who do art or Omakes can ask for XP instead of 20s. You get 10 XP for every milestone (Changed. 10 XP is the normal reward, harder goals get more.) so we need to vote on where that XP goes.

We have the following completed:

MILESTONES​

1. On Your Own - Left Illyrio to find your own path. +10 XP

2. Getting Your Own Court - The first step to being a true Lord. +15 XP

3. Taking Over the Faith - Usurped Thomas, the False Priest. +15 XP

4. Survive the Rioting City - Survived the anti-Valyrian riots of Braavos. +30 XP

5. It Came From Beyond The Stars - First encounter with the Eldritch. +10 XP

6. One Wife Is Already A Harem!? - Met all versions of future Dany. +10 XP

7. Wisening With Time - Used Time Magic to fix a mistake. +5 XP

8. Still Alive - Lost a duel, but somehow lived. +5 XP

9. Cockblocked A God - Impregnated Daenerys before Drogo could. Fuck you Stallion. +40 XP

10. Kingslayer? - Framed a person for the murder of someone with a King level title. (Thomas and the Sealord.) +100 XP

11. It's A Navy Flagship, I Swear! - Bless the "Bang Boat" (The Newborn) +10 XP

12. Collateral Damage - Destroyed a city. Accidentally. (Braavos.) +10 XP

13. Archaeologist - Obtained treasures of the past. (Last Temple of the Dragonlords.) +10

Last edited:
Doesn't Viserys get milestones or is it only for us?
Any milestones Viserys gets will be applied to him once he becomes a party member, so long as you all don't interfere with him or his fate and cause him to die.

Also, I'm about to edit that milestone bit and add some more so get ready to refresh.

270 XP to spend. Get to it!

Last edited:
[X] Round-out skills
-[X] Aegon
--[X] Assign 50 xp - Fighting: Dragonscale Defenses - 50/100 Rank 0/5 (+0?)
--[X] Assign 50 xp - Fighting: Dual Swords - 50/100 Rank 4/5 (+3)
--[X] Assign 50 xp - Sorcery: Battlemagic - 50/100 Rank 3/7 (+3)
--[X] Assign 95 xp - Fireball? - 5/100 Rank 0/5
-[X] Daenerys
--[X] Assign 25 xp - Diplomacy: Deception - 75/100 Rank 7/9 (+4)

Well, I was going to assign xp to Strategy & Tactics - 0/100 Rank 4/5 (+4) but I would be 5 xp short of ranking it up, so I went with Fireball instead.

Seems solid, and I strongly approve of getting some of our 0-base-rank skills to the point of using them reliably, but I hope next time around the split will be a little bit more in Dany's favor.

[X] Round-out skills

Seems solid, and I strongly approve of getting some of our 0-base-rank skills to the point of using them reliably, but I hope next time around the split will be a little bit more in Dany's favor.

[X] Round-out skills
I did it this way because we're going to war now, and Dany is likely to stay behind the black walls.

I did it this way because we're going to war now, and Dany is likely to stay behind the black walls.
You all did vote "take it easy" because some women lose children easily and you didn't want to run the risk of Dany being one. I would bet that she stays locked in the hidden harbor with a fuck-ton of Unsullied ready to set sail if the worst should occur.

Just another reason for her to be mad at us.
Aren't wives always pissed when husbands get to be "overprotective" despite how much they love it when we are just protective? That line between the two is invisible and ever shifting. We're fucked when it comes to knowing when we're doing right. Lmao.

But this one is obvious. Especially with how you get her to agree... She's gonna be so pissed. Lmao.

Last edited:
People who found the Easter eggs have chosen. Aegon has new bonuses. His sheet is updated.
Adhoc vote count started by Lunasmeow on Dec 30, 2017 at 2:27 PM, finished with 4544 posts and 5 votes.

• [X] Round-out skills
    [X] Round-out skills
    -[X] Aegon
    -[X] Daenerys
    [X] Round-out skills

Current Standings:
Adhoc vote count started by Lunasmeow on Dec 30, 2017 at 2:22 PM, finished with 136 posts and 8 votes.

-[X] Give a cruel smile
    -[X] Claim those are the woman's personal jewels. Thank the pirate for bringing them to you, and offer to pay one-and-a-half Times the value of semi-valuable jewels as a starting bid. Indicate that this is the best price he'd get pretty much anywhere because of your special hatred of the woman. You intend to have your wife wear them to humiliate your new slave.
    -[X] Do not appear too interested, but at the same time under no circumstances do you let the deal fall through.
    -[X] As a diversion, ask if he has any other treasures for sale.
    [X] Round-out skills
    [X] Plan We're Getting That Woman​
    -[X] Offer twice the value of a beautiful sex slave as a starting bid. Indicate you are interested in humiliating one of the Braavosi who drove you away from the city, but secretly that's just part of the act.​
    -[X] Under no circumstances should you let this deal slip through your fingers, but do not let that desperation show through lest it cost you an heir to the Iron Bank's fortunes. Of course, under no circumstances reveal who the woman is.​
    --[X] Treat him as a noble. He will be out of his water and this way we will tip the odds at our favor.​
    --[X] To close the deal, offer to pay for any news of the wider world. Of the Free Cities, the Stepstones, and Westeros.​
    [X] Aegon​
    -[X]Talk with Kinvara about the coming war. R'hllor might help, and the Faith has forces of their own.​
    [X] The Practical Prince
    -[X] Purchase more Unsullied. If you offer to pay more than normal, Unsullied meant to go to others could be sent to you instead, increasing the number available. -100,000 Talons (Gain 100,000 High to Exceptional Unsullied) Greater price to compensate the Good Masters for breaking contract with others to fulfill your wartime needs. Contains mandatory sub-vote.
    --[X] -5,000 talons per year in food and medical expenses, as well as equipment if you let them keep up on their training. Starting farms can lower this cost to 3,000 Talons per year.​
    ---[X] An army, even a slave army, marches on it's stomach. Farms both pig and grain should be quickly bought, erected or rented to help feed our legion​
    -[X] Hire the Golden Company. They hate Targaryens historically, but Illyrio is confident that if you hire them using him as a go between, he can make this work. -50,000 Talons (Gain 25,000 Experienced Knight class soldiers. Not slaves, but they will be contracted to you for a period of 5 years.)​
    -[X] Stay and fight. You are the Dragon. You will not be chased as the common prey.​
    -[X] Try and find a way to hatch the egg ourselves, but send for the warlock just in case we fail.​
    [X] Amend the Plan​
    -[X] Have Vanaar review your security's ability to keep his fellow assassins out. Act on his advice.​
    -[X] Hire a taste tester to protect against poison.​
    [X] Businesses​
    -[X] 1: Open a trading/shipping company using our fleet.​
    -[X] 2: Create an investment company. They will invest customer capital in order to obtain the lowest risk/reward ratio, keeping a proportion of earnings. Compared to a bank, they will pay larger dividends but have fewer guarantees and less flexible withdrawals. They will abuse insider trading and Dany's scrying/precog magic as much as humanly possibly.​
    -[X] 3: Create a fishing company.​
    [X] Accept Kinvara's invitation.​
    [X] Short Term​
    [X] Long Term​
    -[X] Military Actions: 1​
    --[X] Hire some Old Blood soldiers/Mercenaries/Guards to supplement our own in protecting the Dragonlord Estate. (Danny and Aegon)​
    --[X] Look into any laws surrounding the foundation of Mercenary Forces or Private Armies. (Aegon)​
    --[X] Start putting out adds for soldiers and sailors with experience, both male and female. (Matalarr Boromun, and Vezenka)​
    ---[X] Specify that we shall be holding recruit testing and interviews in a few months at the Dragonlord Estate in several batches, both for fighters and sailors (so we can be thorough with who we chose to hire. Quality over Quantity, at least when we establish the Core of this new company) (this will be managed by Aegon and our experienced fighters)​
    --[X] Look into renting out our military ships to protect trading ships/convoys, but avoid approaching slavers to offer our services. (Aegon, Boromun, and Vezenka)​
    ---[X] Keep 14 carracks 28 Frigates and 14 Galleys on hold to be divided by captains Boromun and Vezenka​
    -[X] Economic Actions: 2​
    --[X] Look into the legal requirements to open a shipping company, including permits, laws, and anything else. (Dany and Daenera)​
    --[X] Find out what other companies exist, and what if anything they specialize in. (Dany and Daenera) Ongoing
    --[X] Look into what pirate bands are currently operating and what kind of strength they can muster. (Laena)​
    --[X] Start talking to merchants and producers, looking for contacts and customers (make sure NOT to make any deals until we have the right permits) (Dany and Daenera)​
    -[X] Magical/Religious Actions: 3​
    --[X] Learn everything you need to show proper veneration to the gods. Important ceremonies, adherences, dates, etc. (Aegon and Dany) Ongoing
    ---[X] Ask Nelaehra first and Vaermon second. Compare their answers and decide which you will follow <if any>.​
    --[X] Have Nalaehra keep teaching us the Mystical Arts, try and advance Dany's Divination/Visions and our Pyromancy (Aegon and Daenerys)​
    --[X] We still haven't discovered the secrets of that sealed book from Illyrio's vault. Let's ask Nelaehra if she knows anything about it. Maybe our blood will unlock it? It worked on the temple. (Aegon)​
    --[X] Look out for, and then into, any rumors about Magic in or around Volantis. Fantastical Creatures, people with extraordinary abilities, artifacts, ruins, lost treasures, anything (Laena)​
    ---[X] Start out by asking Nalaehra about this stuff.​
    ---[X] Check all rumors with her, see if anything smells like Eldritch Bullshit that we should avoid or Purge With Fire.​
    --[X] Start researching everything we can about Dragons, both in regards to care and Hatching, using the books and lore we have available. (Aegon and Daenerys)​
    ---[X] Also build a fire pit or kiln or something in a locked room in the cellar where we can put a Dragon Egg to cook so it will depetrify.​
    -[X]Intelligence Actions: 4​
    --[X] Look into the background of Aerea, whom you suspect to be a descendant of Saera Targaryen. (Laena and Alyssa)​
    ---[X]Make sure to be discreet about her inquiry, especially from Jorah.​
    --[X] We have another family member out there. One who we've never had a chance to contact. Let's send a trusted follower to look into our Twin Brother living with our Uncle, Eddard Stark. (Tentative idea)​
    ---[X] We will give them a letter that explains his true heritage and reveals our connection as family. Perhaps we should send a missive to our Uncle as well?​
    [X] Repeating Actions​
    -[X] Make time to relax and spend time with family and friends. (Aegon)​
    -[X] Take the weekends off to rest(Aegon and Dany)​
    -[X] Learn the Valyrian Faith. Ask Nelaehra and Vaermon. (Aegon and Dany)​
    -[X] Find a way to deal with the Red God once and for all.​
    [X] Plan "This is not the box you need. This one with the cash is better"
    -[X] Say that the box probably has some kind of document or signs that are important to your family that we showed her some time ago when we courted her. If he ask why, you just need to say that "Bravoosi are like crows and beggars, gold and money is all they think about" or something along those lines. Then add that since it's signed for the Targaryen family or bear their mark, there is no one else that could benefit from it, which is why she came to us with them.
    -[X] After we push this lie a bit, while keeping this farce, offer him 500 for the contents here and now, while adding that THIS is such a high price because he came directly to us and did good work, so he deserve a bonus.
    -[X] Ask about possible combat skilled slaves. He seems to know his trade.
    -[X] Give a cruel smile
    -[X] Claim those are the woman's personal jewels. Thank the pirate for bringing them to you, and offer to pay one-and-a-half Times the value of semi-valuable jewels as a starting bid. Indicate that this is the best price he'd get pretty much anywhere because of your special hatred of the woman. You intend to have your wife wear them to humiliate your new slave.
    -[X] Spend a 20 to make sure the pirate believes that these are jewels and that you'd pay more than anyone else would even consider for them.
    -[X] Do not appear too interested, but at the same time under no circumstances do you let the deal fall through.
    -[X] Inquire about general combat-skilled slaves that you can throw against the Dothraki.
    [X] Round-out skills
    -[X] Aegon
    -[X] Daenerys
    [X] Round-out skills

Adhoc vote count started by Lunasmeow on Dec 30, 2017 at 2:23 PM, finished with 136 posts and 8 votes.

• [X] Plan Those Are Totally Just Jewels
    -[X] Give a cruel smile
    [X] Round-out skills
    [X] The Practical Prince
    -[X] Purchase more Unsullied. If you offer to pay more than normal, Unsullied meant to go to others could be sent to you instead, increasing the number available. -100,000 Talons (Gain 100,000 High to Exceptional Unsullied) Greater price to compensate the Good Masters for breaking contract with others to fulfill your wartime needs. Contains mandatory sub-vote.
    --[X] -5,000 talons per year in food and medical expenses, as well as equipment if you let them keep up on their training. Starting farms can lower this cost to 3,000 Talons per year.​
    ---[X] An army, even a slave army, marches on it's stomach. Farms both pig and grain should be quickly bought, erected or rented to help feed our legion​
    -[X] Hire the Golden Company. They hate Targaryens historically, but Illyrio is confident that if you hire them using him as a go between, he can make this work. -50,000 Talons (Gain 25,000 Experienced Knight class soldiers. Not slaves, but they will be contracted to you for a period of 5 years.)​
    -[X] Stay and fight. You are the Dragon. You will not be chased as the common prey.​
    -[X] Try and find a way to hatch the egg ourselves, but send for the warlock just in case we fail.​
    -[X] Give a cruel smile
    -[X] Spend a 20 to make sure the pirate believes that these are jewels and that you'd pay more than anyone else would even consider for them.
    -[X] Inquire about general combat-skilled slaves that you can throw against the Dothraki.
    [X] Round-out skills
    -[X] Aegon
    -[X] Daenerys
    [X] Round-out skills

Adhoc vote count started by Lunasmeow on Dec 30, 2017 at 2:26 PM, finished with 121 posts and 7 votes.

-[X] Give a cruel smile
    [X] Plan We're Getting That Woman​
    -[X] Offer twice the value of a beautiful sex slave as a starting bid. Indicate you are interested in humiliating one of the Braavosi who drove you away from the city, but secretly that's just part of the act.​
    -[X] Under no circumstances should you let this deal slip through your fingers, but do not let that desperation show through lest it cost you an heir to the Iron Bank's fortunes. Of course, under no circumstances reveal who the woman is.​
    --[X] Treat him as a noble. He will be out of his water and this way we will tip the odds at our favor.​
    --[X] To close the deal, offer to pay for any news of the wider world. Of the Free Cities, the Stepstones, and Westeros.​
    [X] Aegon​
    -[X]Talk with Kinvara about the coming war. R'hllor might help, and the Faith has forces of their own.​
    [X] The Practical Prince
    [X] Amend the Plan​
    -[X] Have Vanaar review your security's ability to keep his fellow assassins out. Act on his advice.​
    -[X] Hire a taste tester to protect against poison.​
    [X] Businesses​
    -[X] 1: Open a trading/shipping company using our fleet.​
    -[X] 2: Create an investment company. They will invest customer capital in order to obtain the lowest risk/reward ratio, keeping a proportion of earnings. Compared to a bank, they will pay larger dividends but have fewer guarantees and less flexible withdrawals. They will abuse insider trading and Dany's scrying/precog magic as much as humanly possibly.​
    -[X] 3: Create a fishing company.​
    [X] Accept Kinvara's invitation.​
    [X] Short Term​
    [X] Long Term​
    -[X] Military Actions: 1​
    --[X] Hire some Old Blood soldiers/Mercenaries/Guards to supplement our own in protecting the Dragonlord Estate. (Danny and Aegon)​
    --[X] Look into any laws surrounding the foundation of Mercenary Forces or Private Armies. (Aegon)​
    --[X] Start putting out adds for soldiers and sailors with experience, both male and female. (Matalarr Boromun, and Vezenka)​
    ---[X] Specify that we shall be holding recruit testing and interviews in a few months at the Dragonlord Estate in several batches, both for fighters and sailors (so we can be thorough with who we chose to hire. Quality over Quantity, at least when we establish the Core of this new company) (this will be managed by Aegon and our experienced fighters)​
    --[X] Look into renting out our military ships to protect trading ships/convoys, but avoid approaching slavers to offer our services. (Aegon, Boromun, and Vezenka)​
    ---[X] Keep 14 carracks 28 Frigates and 14 Galleys on hold to be divided by captains Boromun and Vezenka​
    -[X] Economic Actions: 2​
    --[X] Look into the legal requirements to open a shipping company, including permits, laws, and anything else. (Dany and Daenera)​
    --[X] Find out what other companies exist, and what if anything they specialize in. (Dany and Daenera) Ongoing
    --[X] Look into what pirate bands are currently operating and what kind of strength they can muster. (Laena)​
    --[X] Start talking to merchants and producers, looking for contacts and customers (make sure NOT to make any deals until we have the right permits) (Dany and Daenera)​
    -[X] Magical/Religious Actions: 3​
    --[X] Learn everything you need to show proper veneration to the gods. Important ceremonies, adherences, dates, etc. (Aegon and Dany) Ongoing
    ---[X] Ask Nelaehra first and Vaermon second. Compare their answers and decide which you will follow <if any>.​
    --[X] Have Nalaehra keep teaching us the Mystical Arts, try and advance Dany's Divination/Visions and our Pyromancy (Aegon and Daenerys)​
    --[X] We still haven't discovered the secrets of that sealed book from Illyrio's vault. Let's ask Nelaehra if she knows anything about it. Maybe our blood will unlock it? It worked on the temple. (Aegon)​
    --[X] Look out for, and then into, any rumors about Magic in or around Volantis. Fantastical Creatures, people with extraordinary abilities, artifacts, ruins, lost treasures, anything (Laena)​
    ---[X] Start out by asking Nalaehra about this stuff.​
    ---[X] Check all rumors with her, see if anything smells like Eldritch Bullshit that we should avoid or Purge With Fire.​
    --[X] Start researching everything we can about Dragons, both in regards to care and Hatching, using the books and lore we have available. (Aegon and Daenerys)​
    ---[X] Also build a fire pit or kiln or something in a locked room in the cellar where we can put a Dragon Egg to cook so it will depetrify.​
    -[X]Intelligence Actions: 4​
    --[X] Look into the background of Aerea, whom you suspect to be a descendant of Saera Targaryen. (Laena and Alyssa)​
    ---[X]Make sure to be discreet about her inquiry, especially from Jorah.​
    --[X] We have another family member out there. One who we've never had a chance to contact. Let's send a trusted follower to look into our Twin Brother living with our Uncle, Eddard Stark. (Tentative idea)​
    ---[X] We will give them a letter that explains his true heritage and reveals our connection as family. Perhaps we should send a missive to our Uncle as well?​
    [X] Repeating Actions​
    -[X] Make time to relax and spend time with family and friends. (Aegon)​
    -[X] Take the weekends off to rest(Aegon and Dany)​
    -[X] Learn the Valyrian Faith. Ask Nelaehra and Vaermon. (Aegon and Dany)​
    -[X] Find a way to deal with the Red God once and for all.​
    -[X] Say that the box probably has some kind of document or signs that are important to your family that we showed her some time ago when we courted her. If he ask why, you just need to say that "Bravoosi are like crows and beggars, gold and money is all they think about" or something along those lines. Then add that since it's signed for the Targaryen family or bear their mark, there is no one else that could benefit from it, which is why she came to us with them.
    -[X] After we push this lie a bit, while keeping this farce, offer him 500 for the contents here and now, while adding that THIS is such a high price because he came directly to us and did good work, so he deserve a bonus.
    -[X] Give a cruel smile

Adhoc vote count started by Lunasmeow on Dec 30, 2017 at 2:26 PM, finished with 120 posts and 6 votes.

-[X] Give a cruel smile
    -[X] Give a cruel smile

Well, we either need more votes or more time. The longer it takes, the longer the wait. More votes means faster updates. For now, gonna go watch some anime or something I guess.

-[X] Give a cruel smile

hey dude, either you update this vote, or delete it altogether, it's fucking up the tally system.

Seems like the best one to me. My thoughts would have been riskier and more expensive. Seems like a sound deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back